Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 43

Author Topic: ☼Succubi☼ - Everything Succubus Mode  (Read 127932 times)

yangabriel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ☼Succubi☼ - Everything Succubus Mode
« Reply #375 on: August 24, 2014, 04:07:23 pm »

hmm...
thanks for the help, now i disabled everything from the hard section to see, i`m not much experienced in dwarf fortress, so for me it might be a good idea.

Thank you ^.^

smakemupagus

• Bay Watcher
  • [CANOPENDOORS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: August 24, 2014, 04:18:20 pm »

no problem good luck :)

yangabriel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: August 24, 2014, 04:19:14 pm »

Another question if you guys dont mind!

My obsidian colossus don't seem to be training or doing anything, he only hang out in the meeting room, any idea?

and no one is training him, do i need some special place ? or items ?.

edit: he's in the civilian list classified as tame

yangabriel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: August 24, 2014, 04:29:33 pm »

one more question...

I was reading about a new ore named meteoric and it says that the source is a meteorite(obvious), but the real question is, i need to wait until a meteorite falls from the sky or it might be in buried in the earth?

yangabriel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: August 24, 2014, 06:25:50 pm »

i trained my summons and they have the trained mark on them but i still can't have the option to train them for war or hunting :/

zach123b

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: August 24, 2014, 07:01:23 pm »

it's poor forum etiquette to post more than once when there is an [edit] option, some may yell hehe

but tame means it is a pet and therefore incapable of training other than for hunting or war, no pets can be trained to have higher trained skills, such as biting, other than through certain special reactions due to dfhack.  gnomes have a way

i think meph took meteorite out of the game because it was redundant for it was close to steel and didn't offer anything new, i might be wrong.  it was in the dirt levels of an embark but it was really rare, no meteors though

it depends on the creature for hunting/war (a tentacle monster can't hunt) but you need a civilian with animal training and a training zone (often used with pasture or meeting hall zone), it'll be under 'i' for zones from the menu
"IT'S WORLDGEN TIME!"
"No, Meph, No!"

yangabriel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: August 24, 2014, 07:58:21 pm »

thank you :)

I`m sorry if i offended anyone in the forum with my manners :/

I`m really sad about that because cerberus need meteoric to summon.  :'(

Thanks anyways

smakemupagus

• Bay Watcher
  • [CANOPENDOORS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: August 24, 2014, 09:49:58 pm »

looks like it's still there

Searching for: meteorite
inorganic_metal.txt(964): [STATE_NAME_ADJ:LIQUID:molten meteorite]
inorganic_metal.txt(965): [STATE_NAME_ADJ:GAS:boiling meteorite]
inorganic_ore.txt(691): [INORGANIC:METEORITE]
inorganic_ore.txt(694): [STATE_NAME_ADJ:ALL_SOLID:pure meteorite]
Found 4 occurrence(s) in 2 file(s)

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: August 25, 2014, 04:56:37 am »

Meteorite is a rare metal, it is found one square at a time in soil layers.

I'll work out the obsidian colossus not making itself useful.

yangabriel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: August 25, 2014, 08:10:12 pm »

A forgotten beast appeared so i put the colossus at test, and the only way i had to make him go to the mines was by placing a pasture zone and put him in there. So he waited until i got my miners to dug the beast inside, and pretty much the colossus killed the beast without a scratch.

Another question!
I killed the first invaders by using cheat( burned them with lava) but now the SIEGE alarm won't go out even with them all dead, any idea?
i think because of that no caravan or attacks are coming anymore :/.

greycat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: August 25, 2014, 08:40:13 pm »

Masterwork uses "hard farming" by default, because it is closer to how real-world plants work.

Underground crops take 1 year to mature, but all seasons are equal.  Above-ground crops take 1 season to mature, and almost all of them will wither (vanish) in winter.  So, for above-ground crops, you want to do your planting in Spring and Summer.  This will get you 1 harvest in Summer and 1 in Fall.  Don't plant anything above-ground in Fall or Winter, or you'll lose the seeds at the end of Fall.

Compared to vanilla, you need more tiles for farming in Masterwork.  Probably 2-3x as many.

However, Herbalism is comparatively awesome!  When those bushes are ready to harvest, you get plants immediately.  You can get a huge number of (random) plants this way, in the year that it takes for 1 crop to mature.  Dig a big underground soil area, and pierce a cavern....
Hell, if nobody's suffocated because of it, it hardly counts as a bug! -- StLeibowitz

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: August 26, 2014, 01:05:01 am »

I have the same siege bug on my fort and I am trying to figure out why.

Edit: I tried removing the intelligent tag on a few creatures when summoned and I found out that nightmares crash the game when butchered.

This is also a problem for warlocks too since they can butcher sentient creatures and killing nightmares, who populate in evil biomes, will lead to a crash.

I also need to test the full extend of removing intelligence. I read on the wiki that skills does not work for animals, but I am sure that it affect their attack choices. I'll try a few arena battles to figure it out.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 03:57:17 am by Boltgun »

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #387 on: August 26, 2014, 04:03:36 am »

Combat skills affect animals, like dodging, biting, or grasp-strike for claws/talons.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: August 26, 2014, 04:23:41 am »

Good, that make me wonder why nightmares have the ability to speak.  :P

On another news, demon dogs came uninvited in the list of HFS creatures, it will be search/renamed it to DOG_DEMON.

yangabriel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: August 26, 2014, 04:28:32 pm »

does the siege bug effects further attacks or caravan to come?

edit:

Omg my obsidian colossus now is legendary in fighting and brawling because he killed the forgotten beast :O

edit:
Omg sometimes when i click M to see units a annoying things come out about preferences . . .

EDIT:

Omg the only thing that attacks me now is forgotten beast nothing else happen, no more caravans or invasions is being boring for real not even call caravans in the nightmare temple works , that sucks :/

EDIT:

For a long time i don't have more emigrants i`m stuck with 19 succubus and my only defense are my hellhounds fire imp and 2 obsidian colossus.

Edit:

How i trade in the Attorney's stock because i have a soul item and i want to buy the codex of rose but the option still red and i can't make slades or anything...

and how i make styngian bronze bar?

Edit:

I give up succubus have alot of problems and etc.. i will start playing with gnomes from now on thanks anyways.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 07:16:18 pm by yangabriel »
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 43