Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 57

Author Topic: ☼Warlocks☼ - Everything Warlock Mode  (Read 109852 times)

Myaso

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ☼Warlocks☼ - Everything Warlock Mode
« Reply #435 on: July 31, 2014, 09:43:41 am »

Maybe fullheal or kill and resurrect will cure it.
How can I raise the dead ghoul?  ???

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #436 on: July 31, 2014, 09:54:55 am »

Read the dfhack readme. ;)
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Myaso

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: July 31, 2014, 03:18:38 pm »

I found it =) As they say, is the most prominent place =) Although all descriptions in English, and some words are not immediately apparent. Only saw when looked inside the script. Scripting language looks like a mix of Pascal and something similar to JavaScript. Although the syntax more free. I'll have something to see how it works.
Some boring party emerged. Fort for 3 years and no siege, only kobolds came twice.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 05:57:28 pm by Myaso »

Flare

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: July 31, 2014, 06:08:43 pm »

Is your fortress value high enough?

Myaso

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: July 31, 2014, 06:26:07 pm »

I think so. Do warlocks not displayed price fortress. But I have visited 2 megabeast and sieges is not. In the past, the party barely managed to protect itself wall. And now all the basic built, even a pool for the Dragons (in the last game in the same world they flew 3 pieces in a row). Since no sieges, book industry does not develop, boring in general. Probably have to re-start or try to catch a kobold thief to build Tome of Sator
« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 06:29:56 pm by Myaso »

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #440 on: July 31, 2014, 06:27:45 pm »

Appoint a Keeper of Knowledge that has Appraisal skill, and you will see the forts value/wealth. :)
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Myaso

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: July 31, 2014, 06:33:06 pm »

Already appointed. But in the control menu fort worth is not displayed, only the number of products and people. I thought it was intended, because warlocks do not sell. Or is it a bug?

I did not even see the value of the items, only their weight
« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 06:37:47 pm by Myaso »

Katarumi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: July 31, 2014, 07:02:48 pm »

I'm having a problem. :( I'm trying to make a raiding kit at the craftman's shop, and it shows up as red all the time. I have:

1) Ironbone bars
2) (Unrotten) Meat
3) Leather Bags
4) Leather backpacks.

The reactions says it needs meat, bags and backpacks; the manual says it needs bars, meat and bags; neither seem to work. Always red. This is kind of nipping my settlements in the bud. It's been this way on two separate forts. What do I do?

Myaso

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: July 31, 2014, 07:05:27 pm »

try to put the meat on the warehouse without barrels

Katarumi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: July 31, 2014, 07:09:26 pm »

Nope. Put a stockpile right next to the workshop, no barrels allowed. A worker brought in a stack of 38 unrotten meat, set it down. Still red.

Flare

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: July 31, 2014, 07:10:52 pm »

Already appointed. But in the control menu fort worth is not displayed, only the number of products and people. I thought it was intended, because warlocks do not sell. Or is it a bug?

It displays on mine, but only after I had my keeper trained in one level of appraisal skill. Are you sure your keeper has the appraisal skill?

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #446 on: July 31, 2014, 07:11:59 pm »

[REACTION:RAIDKIT_WARLOCK]
   [NAME:Assemble a raiding kit]
   [BUILDING:CRAFTSMAN:CUSTOM_SHIFT_R]
   [REAGENT:Backpack:1:BACKPACK:NONE:NONE:NONE]
      [REAGENT:Meat:1:MEAT:NONE:NONE:NONE]
      [REAGENT:Bag:1:BOX:NONE:NONE:NONE]
      [BAG][EMPTY]
[PRODUCT:100:1:TOOL:WARLOCK_RAID_KIT:INORGANIC:RHENAYAS_DARKLIGHT_IRON]

You need 1 backpack, 1 meat, 1 bag (empty).

Make sure that you have no burrows interfering.

Katarumi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: July 31, 2014, 07:13:52 pm »

Looks like the issue was backpacks. I queued up several to be made, but they either weren't or otherwise poofed somewhere. Thanks for the help. c:

Myaso

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: July 31, 2014, 07:17:40 pm »

It displays on mine, but only after I had my keeper trained in one level of appraisal skill. Are you sure your keeper has the appraisal skill?
No, no one has appraisal skill, but it rises during trade, no more (I think). And warlocks do not trade =) Here's the answer, thank you.

Nope. Put a stockpile right next to the workshop, no barrels allowed. A worker brought in a stack of 38 unrotten meat, set it down. Still red.
I just make Ironbone raiding party from meat (without barrel), backpack and empty bag. All work properly.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 07:25:47 pm by Myaso »

Flare

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: July 31, 2014, 07:52:09 pm »

No, no one has appraisal skill, but it rises during trade, no more (I think). And warlocks do not trade =) Here's the answer, thank you.

1. Warlocks can trade, you just need to build the Square of Sator to call caravans.

2. Trading isn't the only way to increase appraisal skill for warlocks. The appraisal skill is one of the many skills that can be taught in the Villain Academy workshop.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 57