Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 57

Author Topic: ☼Warlocks☼ - Everything Warlock Mode  (Read 110088 times)

Innocent Dave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ☼Warlocks☼ - Everything Warlock Mode
« Reply #75 on: June 06, 2014, 06:25:40 am »

Milking/Milling: Seriously, I checked.

[REACTION:WARLOCK_INSCRIPTOR_TRAIN_SKELETON_MILK]
[NAME:Inscribe skeleton with miling skill]
   [BUILDING:INSCRIPTOR:CUSTOM_V]
   [REAGENT:A:1:NONE:NONE:NONE:NONE][REACTION_CLASS:SOUL]
   [REAGENT:F:3:SMALLGEM:NONE:NONE:NONE]
[PRODUCT:0:1:BOULDER:NONE:INORGANIC:TRAIN_SKELETON_MILK]
[SKILL:DETAILSTONE]

I think the issue here is a typo in the reaction name (in red, above)
Reaching one's life goal shouldn't come with a happy thought.  It should come with a sudden existential crisis.

Fairin

• Bay Watcher
  • Furry!
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 06, 2014, 06:59:22 am »

one day i will teach myself how to mod and make it easier to point it out like that... my autism is currently focusing on geneforge / avernum atm -.- and seems to ignore my desire to play dwarf fortress.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #77 on: June 06, 2014, 07:02:35 am »

Ah, lol. I double checked all the tags, and though: They are all correct. Didnt occur to me to check the name. ^^ Yeah, in fact the milking training trains milking, but is called milling. Thats from a modders point of view.  :D

A player will only see "train milling" ingame, and get milking.  :D

Even better, its not even a mistake, I didnt write "milling" in there, its just a typo. The "milking" is just missing the 'k'. ^^
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Fairin

• Bay Watcher
  • Furry!
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 06, 2014, 07:30:58 am »

meph, this is the 8th or so embark i've had (as warlocks) through 5.0 to 5.05 that hasnt seen any tears of armok (via prospect all) i don't remember them being this rare, tons of blood/metal . no tears =( its making me sad i liked my underground wells =)

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #79 on: June 06, 2014, 07:34:20 am »

I didnt change anything on them. Its random.
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Flare

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 06, 2014, 07:52:28 am »

Flare: Two bonesaws? Sure? Not "bonesaw" and "saw blade" ? Yes, you can make a saw blade from bone, creating a "bone saw blade", but thats not the same as a "bonesaw".

Where, in which workshop, do I make the bonesaw that's required for the morgue workshop?
« Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 08:02:34 am by Flare »

palu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 06, 2014, 08:06:23 am »

Flare: Two bonesaws? Sure? Not "bonesaw" and "saw blade" ? Yes, you can make a saw blade from bone, creating a "bone saw blade", but thats not the same as a "bonesaw".

Where, in which workshop, do I make the bonesaw that's required for the morgue workshop?
Try the smiths forge.
Also, meph, I didn't mean tantrums, I meant invaders converted into ghouls were still hostile to my fort, and attacked my warlocks.
Hmph, palu showing off that reading-the-instructions superpower.
The internet encourages thoughtful, intelligent discussion and if you disagree I hate you.

Flare

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 06, 2014, 08:08:09 am »

Try the smiths forge.
Also, meph, I didn't mean tantrums, I meant invaders converted into ghouls were still hostile to my fort, and attacked my warlocks.

:o

I feel so stupid.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 08:10:28 am by Flare »

Fairin

• Bay Watcher
  • Furry!
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 06, 2014, 08:19:54 am »

Embarked, started with 8 skeles 1 witch 1 ghoul and 2 prisoners, built an execution chamber (yay wooden spikes) turned 2 prisoners into 4 ghouls and 8 skeletons.. decided to feed them to continue to grow my army... muahahaha... execution chamber isn't killing prisoners for some reason but is generating ghouls and skeles.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #84 on: June 06, 2014, 08:29:22 am »

What? They should die, and spawn a skeleton.

But anyway, when I do the Warlock update, the prisoners will be used differently, and all that spawning/torture stuff will use tools, not the live prisoners. They are only for breeding and butchering. Although I think that they currently do starve (?)

Fairin

• Bay Watcher
  • Furry!
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 06, 2014, 12:38:42 pm »

i just got one to die, left a mangled corpse, the others will starve if you leave them on the chopping block too long, but i literately made 2 ghouls (all i wanted) and about 22 skeletons from 4 prisoners (gnome / dwarf / goblin children)... but anyway.. more interested in the next update =)

Corundum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 06, 2014, 03:17:25 pm »

After I executed some prisoners to make ghouls, they went crazy soon after because they weren't clothed. I had the clothes for them to wear, and maybe they would have used them eventually, but it didn't take very long before I had one get melancholy, one throw a tantrum and another one go stark raving mad and had to be killed.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Fairin

• Bay Watcher
  • Furry!
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 06, 2014, 03:43:25 pm »

yes, its normal behavior for undead raving ghouls -.- first thing i set up is a cloth industury to keep my skeletons parts covered so the ghouls can get some clothing...

sigh i demand naked warlock forts! hehe... =)

palu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 06, 2014, 06:24:36 pm »

I think yu can just put all the skeletons in a squad with armor set to "replace clothing" and they won't wear any clothes
Hmph, palu showing off that reading-the-instructions superpower.
The internet encourages thoughtful, intelligent discussion and if you disagree I hate you.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #89 on: June 06, 2014, 06:28:29 pm »

Boltgun actually has a script for this, maybe I can use it to clear all bad thoughts... the problem is that it would probably affect not only ghouls, but also Warlocks.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 57