Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 57

Author Topic: ☼Warlocks☼ - Everything Warlock Mode  (Read 110097 times)

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
Re: ☼Warlocks☼ - Everything Warlock Mode
« Reply #45 on: June 04, 2014, 05:21:04 am »

I actually raised the time for good-race sieges, in the MDF5 update.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

omniclasm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 04, 2014, 05:25:04 am »

Well, in that case, *high five*

Crysalis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 04, 2014, 05:30:29 am »

Can warlocks get gems from raids?

Fairin

• Bay Watcher
  • Furry!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 04, 2014, 05:33:11 am »

1. I have the raws already. Will be added 
2. No solution know. :(       
3. Claw-type weapons will be added.
4. Nope ? You got 3 squads already. :P -
1 -Yay!
2 a stockpile linked with /take from here with refuse corpses/bodyparts "works" but is annoying. cause of the setting everything else a corpse can leave to be taken... meat for instance..
3 Squee! lets see if an orchicalcum claw-type weapon can pierce a mithril elf hat!
4 Argh. i really just want to make dwarven-esque squads, melee skeletons. and archer skeletons seperated... trainee ghouls and the elites.. need .. more.. squads meph =(

mikael grey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 04, 2014, 07:45:58 am »

1. I have the raws already. Will be added 
2. No solution know. :(       
3. Claw-type weapons will be added.
4. Nope ? You got 3 squads already. :P -
1 -Yay!
2 a stockpile linked with /take from here with refuse corpses/bodyparts "works" but is annoying. cause of the setting everything else a corpse can leave to be taken... meat for instance..
3 Squee! lets see if an orchicalcum claw-type weapon can pierce a mithril elf hat!
4 Argh. i really just want to make dwarven-esque squads, melee skeletons. and archer skeletons seperated... trainee ghouls and the elites.. need .. more.. squads meph =(

I agree on the 4th point, maybe not infinite number of squads, but I would love to have an melee skeletons and archer skeletons separate, since mixing them doesnt look like a good idea.

Corundum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 04, 2014, 10:45:18 am »

"Conundrum" here  ;D

I bought a grimling from the attorney and all the zombies and skeletons started attacking it, not to mention all the warlocks were frightened of it. I read something similar happening with nightmares in another post.

I also bought some blood goats from the attorney and milked them for the blood goat blood. I don't know if this is intentional or not, but the blood goat blood can only be made into cheese and not turned into blood wine.

There is a potential exploit when butchering "dead" restless walkers. When butchered, it produces a skull, meat, fat, bones and a soul, even though it only costs a bone or body part to make one.

When I was reading the warlock manual, it mentions that making a skeleton requires thread but the reaction doesn't require it.

Fedas

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 04, 2014, 11:21:16 am »

I've got a little problem. I wanted to make one of my warlocks noble, but he died. When I revived him, I couldn't make him noble.
And I was really annoyed by "ghoul chemists" and "skeleton fisherworkers", who come every time with migrations.
And, please, sorry for my bad english.

Flare

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 04, 2014, 02:49:11 pm »

Do pylons have a vertical range? It seems like a bad idea to use skeletons for any sort of task that takes them away from the central manufacturing hub where the warlocks are if pylons do no extend above z levels. Tasks like mining has to be done in tiny spurts so they come back to the main meeting hall to get another does of thatwarlock goodness.

Do ethereal weapons disappear if you make them into weapon traps?

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #53 on: June 04, 2014, 04:47:59 pm »

They have horizontal range as well, but only line of sight.

Yes, they disappear in traps as well.
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Flare

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 05, 2014, 01:39:05 am »

Found this item called "dirt" on my embark preparations screen. It costs 0 Warlock credits, so I bought about a thousand of it.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 05, 2014, 04:24:05 am »

Found this item called "dirt" on my embark preparations screen. It costs 0 Warlock credits, so I bought about a thousand of it.

Then again I would raise an eyebrow for selling dirt.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #56 on: June 05, 2014, 06:45:12 am »

Its intentional. Dirt pallisades for free. Its a feature. It cant be used for anything else but constructions (like walls and floors)

IndigoFenix

• Bay Watcher
  • All things die, but nothing dies forever.
    • View Profile
    • Boundworlds: A Browser-Based Multiverse Creation and Exploration Game
« Reply #57 on: June 05, 2014, 07:53:50 am »

I had an idea for this problem: basically an 'evil eye protection charm (there is a proper term for this but I forgot it)', an item made out of a material with a large negative value.  As long as it exists, it lowers the effective value of your fort so fewer invaders show up.  When you're ready for them, you destroy the charm.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #58 on: June 05, 2014, 08:04:11 am »

The triggers work like this: Once the treshhold for TRIGGER:X is broken, its done. Even if the fort wealth or population sinks below that point, the trigger has already been activated.

Of course it could help not even reaching the trigger wealth...

Fairin

• Bay Watcher
  • Furry!
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 05, 2014, 02:42:45 pm »

meph some of the inscriptions for skeletons are weird. inscribing milling trains milking, tailor is called clothier that sort of thing, havn't seen anyone mention it yet... also while trying to clear a "curious structure" for the sake of FPS and FUN!! Fullheal (df hack script) made skeletons revert back to OPPOSED TO LIFE, briefly and kicked them all from my squad hehe... had to pick a new cryptlord too..

not fun waiting for skeletons to heal from their scratched arm at 10fps.

lost to a crash, not entirely sure what caused it was working on the second batch of skeletons getting them some Candy to fight more demons, stem the tide!...

no exert ftw. 22(me) vs 2660 (demons+undead)

could skeletons heal excessively quickly so they don't hop in a hospital bed everytime they break a finger and demand a splint and a full checkup? or is it something that cant be changed?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 57