Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 41

Author Topic: ☼Kobolds☼ - Everything Kobold Mode  (Read 103947 times)

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
Re: ☼Kobolds☼ - Everything Kobold Mode
« Reply #150 on: June 28, 2014, 05:51:00 pm »

MWDF v5.10:
Training on the Track Parcour no longer generates new trapcomps, instead the used ones are preserved.

Shucks! I can't have one of my Legendary bolds take a mediocre trapcomp to the Parcour course and upgrade it to masterwork? That was always an amusing little exploit.
Yes. But someone posted about that exploit and it found the way into my todo list. :P
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

UristMcDuck

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: June 28, 2014, 05:55:26 pm »

Yes. But someone posted about that exploit and it found the way into my todo list. :P

It needed fixing, for sure.  It was funny, though.  Haven't opened the new version yet, but I presume skill advancement is achieved through the creation of knowledge stones now?  I assume [PRESERVE_REAGENT] doesn't give experience.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #152 on: June 28, 2014, 06:23:36 pm »

Yes, this:
Code: [Select]
[PRODUCT:100:1:BOULDER:NONE:INORGANIC:KNOWLEDGE_STONE]
[PRODUCT:75:1:BOULDER:NONE:INORGANIC:KNOWLEDGE_STONE]
[PRODUCT:50:1:BOULDER:NONE:INORGANIC:KNOWLEDGE_STONE]
[PRODUCT:25:1:BOULDER:NONE:INORGANIC:KNOWLEDGE_STONE]
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: June 28, 2014, 06:55:45 pm »

Yeah, shovels aren't breaking. After about a month and a half. With V5.09.
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #154 on: June 28, 2014, 07:09:57 pm »

With temperature on?

Mithril Leaf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: June 28, 2014, 07:21:56 pm »

Not sure if you actually care, but if you toss a reaction that turns the male kobold into a female before running the pregnancy script, you can make it omnigender.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: June 28, 2014, 07:24:23 pm »

With temperature on?
Yes. I never turn it off. Sorry I forgot to specify that.
Spooky Signature

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #157 on: June 28, 2014, 07:26:18 pm »

I dont know how thats possible then. Shovels can only be made in one single, custom reaction, which makes them from INORGANIC:BREAKABLE, which has a set melting point and a fixed temperature and should wear after a short time.

Igorshadow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: June 28, 2014, 11:55:17 pm »

I've got a problem in V5.10 ,I made a breakable shovel and it worked , but after it dissapeared my kobold stopped digging and i've made about 2 or 3 extra shovels that are just laying around him.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: June 29, 2014, 12:01:23 am »

I've got a problem in V5.10 ,I made a breakable shovel and it worked , but after it dissapeared my kobold stopped digging and i've made about 2 or 3 extra shovels that are just laying around him.

Toggle the kobolds mining skill on and off and it should work. Because even though the shovel broke, it still takes up his digging tool slot. Clearing and re-enabling his mining labour ought to fix the problem.
Spooky Signature

aldehyt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: June 29, 2014, 01:41:53 am »

Yeah that is true, my first shovel always break, but second and third not always.

Next question, if i set population capacity to 0 and child babies to 100:1000, they are grown to adult kobolds ?

razorback

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: June 29, 2014, 04:51:21 am »

Just a few questions that occured on 5.09:

Which labour does the secret thieves tunnel use? it seemed that regardless of having "hunting" on or off various kobolds worked there.
Also, i have run many thievings actions and neither one kobold died nor did i get sieged/ambushed.

In general it seems that i don't get attacked much so i'm asking myself: i left everything in the civilisations tab on default so may the issue be that most races have 'none' in the AI section?

Bartoum

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: June 29, 2014, 09:41:57 am »

The new skill for stealing is PERSUASION so if you want to choose who steal you need to appoint a shaman and go to the workshop profile.

So I'm doing the wiki thing, digging in the raws and testing reactions, I found out that the reactions to prepare 50 blowdarts with a poison don't work there isn't an improvement line (surely because you need to target a reagent). I don't understand the [REACTION_CLASS:SLOWPOKE] in the slowpoke poison (kobold bulb), that tag isn't anywhere else and the poison is obviously the shadowleaf poison who have [REACTION_CLASS:SHADOWLEAF_POISON].

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #163 on: June 29, 2014, 10:27:21 am »

I changed it because some people requests not to use hunting skill in reactions.

eggthief

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: July 02, 2014, 05:30:40 am »

Just had a kobold fortress ending prematurely. Had my first trade caravan over (not sure which civ) and when it left the screen I got these announcements saying something like "Good X has been stolen by a thief" for every item in the caravan. The announcements pointed at the edge of the map which was completely empty and about a season later I get a dwarven invasion. Since I had 16 kobolds and 1 ogre while still being very exposed, I was no match for them and was slaughtered.

The annoying thing is that I never paid attention to the civ of the caravan, but I would guess it was dwarven and that for some reason all their stuff got stolen with me taking the blame when they left the map. I never even built the thieves' tunnel yet so that can't be it. Any idea what could've triggered all their wares being robbed at departure?
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 41