Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 92

Author Topic: ☼Dwarves☼ - Everything Dwarf Mode  (Read 203318 times)

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
Re: ☼Dwarves☼ - Everything Dwarf Mode
« Reply #735 on: August 06, 2014, 10:52:39 am »

Least you fixed it so that they don't mine a single piece of coal/dust and fall over dead from asphyxiation. They used to do that half the time...
Yeah, that wasnt intended. ^^

I never noticed that, because I always dig with digv, which mines all the "coal" and ignores all the "coal dust" tiles.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

soyweiser

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: August 06, 2014, 11:04:29 am »

What does the "summoner" curse do? A gigantic flying monster made out of copper is cursing my military with it...

Edit: http://prntscr.com/4a5ky8 OW FUCK.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 11:09:26 am by soyweiser »

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #737 on: August 06, 2014, 11:08:43 am »

What does the "summoner" curse do? A gigantic flying monster made out of copper is cursing my military with it...
Thats from Fear The Night.

I dont know, but you might find info here: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=127213.msg4317508#msg4317508
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

soyweiser

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: August 06, 2014, 11:10:58 am »

I dont know, but you might find info here: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=127213.msg4317508#msg4317508

"Summoner (Can turn corpses into 3 special "demon" types, has the least physical ability)"
Thanks.

Super. I still have two dead invasionforces laying around. And a couple of dead grimelings. (And my corpse total is 125 and my bodypart total is 700+). FUN!

Edit killed the summoner fiend, now I have ten summoner dwarfs, lost a few more. They have a lot of broken bones. Meh.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 11:52:07 am by soyweiser »

Elfy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: August 06, 2014, 01:04:41 pm »

All right. I "fixed" guilds issue.

Disclamer: I have NO idea what I'm doing. So it might not make much sense to more knowledgeable folks and it might break something else horribly. I post it only to provide some experimental data. And because so far it works.

Here is the deal.
Code: [Select]
local unit=dfhack.gui.getSelectedUnit()
if unit == nil then
    print('No unit selected')
    return
end

if unit then
    print(unit.status.current_soul.caste)
end

I ran this code for various native and transformed guildsdwarves and noticed that transformed ones have their before-transform value. That is, mostly the same as male and female caste.

Then I put this line in the script above

Code: [Select]
unit.status.current_soul.caste = 10
and run it for a dwarf which was supposed to be male Smith but didn't get XP bonus. Just because. I have no idea whether it's ok and whether it will stick, but I had to try, right? And voilą, next pair of chain gauntlets gave him proper +180XP instead of +45XP.

The number was taken from inspecting some native guild member, but I suppose there is a proper way to find specific guild ID.

Meph, if you can make sense of this and fix it properly it would be great.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #740 on: August 06, 2014, 01:11:24 pm »

Meph, if you can make sense of this and fix it properly it would be great.
You already know more about dfhack than I do. :P

I will ask around, very relyable people are Boltgun, IndigoFenix, Putnam and Roses for such kind of scripts. I dont know lua, but I think it should be possible to add this. There is already a script to fix naturalskills, so why not skill learn rates. I think I can do it myself with the code you posted above, but I would end up copy+pasting that script once for every caste.... across humans and dwarves, which share the same guild system. That would work, but be ugly as hell. I hope someone can find a better solution, with "take caste id from creature" and run that, instead of a hardcoded number I'd put in.

But good, solid help you are doing, thanks for that. :)

SharpKris

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: August 06, 2014, 02:46:38 pm »

diplomats keep lingering on the map edges. is there a way to make them leave?

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #742 on: August 06, 2014, 02:49:57 pm »

they leave after a while.

kreepergrimms

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: August 06, 2014, 04:28:56 pm »

has anyone else noticed that bloodwine is no longer consumed or stockpiled? my dwarves are complaining of nothing to drink but i have 100 bloodwine, they are drinking from my wells fine but not my bloodwine barrels

Edit: ok so i checked into it more, when i made the bloodwine in the brewery the dwarf did not use a barrel, i have 2 stacks of 50 bloodwine just sitting at the brewery
« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 04:42:54 pm by kreepergrimms »

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #744 on: August 06, 2014, 05:21:11 pm »

has anyone else noticed that bloodwine is no longer consumed or stockpiled? my dwarves are complaining of nothing to drink but i have 100 bloodwine, they are drinking from my wells fine but not my bloodwine barrels

Edit: ok so i checked into it more, when i made the bloodwine in the brewery the dwarf did not use a barrel, i have 2 stacks of 50 bloodwine just sitting at the brewery
You somehow managed to get the stack of blood (or liquids amount of blood) in the reagent so high, that the amount of bloodwine was too large for the barrel, and spilled. That happens, although I have no idea how you managed to get 50 blood in the reagents barrel in the first place.

I fixed it in the raws... now you get 10 units of blood wine, no matter how much blood you put in. That means you can cheat a little and get more, or you dont look to closely and lose a bit, but nothing will ever spill.

Tirion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: August 06, 2014, 06:30:27 pm »

For the manual's cheats and tips topic: Transformations heal all wounds, and temporary transformations don't reset attributes once they are over. If your strong, extremely agile, basically unbreakable *Swordsdwarf* loses a leg or suffers from infection/rot, deactivate his squad, and have him hold a speech in Morul's Tavern.

Now, question: IIRC there was a dfhack command to assume control of a specific dwarf in fort mode and start adventurer mode with him. Does this exist? What is the command? As FPS death gets closer to my fortress, I have an urge to equip one of my local demigods with rune-engraved volcanic plate armor and rune-engraved poisoned legendary longsword, and go kill megabeasts.
"Fools dig for water, corpses, or gold. The earth's real treasure is far deeper."

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #746 on: August 06, 2014, 06:40:47 pm »

For the manual's cheats and tips topic: Transformations heal all wounds, and temporary transformations don't reset attributes once they are over. If your strong, extremely agile, basically unbreakable *Swordsdwarf* loses a leg or suffers from infection/rot, deactivate his squad, and have him hold a speech in Morul's Tavern.

Now, question: IIRC there was a dfhack command to assume control of a specific dwarf in fort mode and start adventurer mode with him. Does this exist? What is the command? As FPS death gets closer to my fortress, I have an urge to equip one of my local demigods with rune-engraved volcanic plate armor and rune-engraved poisoned legendary longsword, and go kill megabeasts.
Better ask in the dfhack thread, but yes, I think there was something like that.

SharpKris

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: August 06, 2014, 07:09:53 pm »

they leave after a while.
define a while. there's 2 of them now and i fear of a loyalty cascade if they die. it's been aobut a year since they arrived

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #748 on: August 06, 2014, 07:16:50 pm »

There is no loyality cascade when they die. They should leave the next time a caravan leaves.

kreepergrimms

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: August 06, 2014, 09:42:21 pm »

You somehow managed to get the stack of blood (or liquids amount of blood) in the reagent so high, that the amount of bloodwine was too large for the barrel, and spilled. That happens, although I have no idea how you managed to get 50 blood in the reagents barrel in the first place.

I fixed it in the raws... now you get 10 units of blood wine, no matter how much blood you put in. That means you can cheat a little and get more, or you dont look to closely and lose a bit, but nothing will ever spill.

it was blood i got at embark, i used the new embark setup in the gui to give myself 25000 embark points, currently using the embassy to bring in trade caravans so i can get the necessary items for the researching of advanced buildings to check them out...
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 92