Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 92

Author Topic: ☼Dwarves☼ - Everything Dwarf Mode  (Read 203024 times)

danmanthedog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ☼Dwarves☼ - Everything Dwarf Mode
« Reply #240 on: June 17, 2014, 07:20:50 pm »

meteroite can only be found in the soil layers. And only as single specks here and there. No veins. IF you are curious if you have any, just use reveal and scope out the soil layers real fast and unreveal
Thats just it I played so many worlds and no meteroite even with reveal. In my whole time with masterwork mod I have only gotten one fort that I found meteroite ore on, but then the fort died to a sneaking kobold werewolf.

Endovior

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: June 17, 2014, 07:22:19 pm »

Are crayfish shells considered proper shells?  I have an entire refuse stockpile full of them, but my craftsdwarves refuse to craft/decorate with them, saying they need shell body parts.

Aristion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: June 17, 2014, 07:43:24 pm »

I have a blood beast that has been strangling a poor dwarf for over a year now and it is year 3.5 in my fort.I also a a warlock spy half way through my 3rd year.

EDIT: That good old bug with not being able to breathe pausing all needs for a dwarf.
I kept imagining this guy go "By Armok, not the dead roaches! Oh gods the hamsters oh the dwarfmanity!"
Devotes several hours a day making vampires an endangered species.

palu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: wizardschool start research
« Reply #243 on: June 17, 2014, 08:03:28 pm »

Hi!
Me and my friend have been looking for hours, but we just can't seem to find the wizardschool start research.
Is it possible it has been misplaced during the 5.06 changes?

Keep up the good work, Masterwork is really epic.
I can't find that either.
EDIT: I can't even find the reaction in the raws.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 08:46:18 pm by palu »
Hmph, palu showing off that reading-the-instructions superpower.
The internet encourages thoughtful, intelligent discussion and if you disagree I hate you.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: June 17, 2014, 08:12:01 pm »

meteroite can only be found in the soil layers. And only as single specks here and there. No veins. IF you are curious if you have any, just use reveal and scope out the soil layers real fast and unreveal
Thats just it I played so many worlds and no meteroite even with reveal. In my whole time with masterwork mod I have only gotten one fort that I found meteroite ore on, but then the fort died to a sneaking kobold werewolf.

NOW YOU KNOW WHY YOU FEAR THE NIGHT KOBOLD
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

danmanthedog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: June 17, 2014, 08:44:39 pm »

NOW YOU KNOW WHY YOU FEAR THE NIGHT KOBOLD

Yup dang thing was founded out half way into my frontdoor to which he got angry. Very angry, but he switch back got stuck fighting a tuskoxen and they change back to wolf killing ever but the ones stuck on the roof of my fort.

palu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: June 17, 2014, 09:45:08 pm »

What is an adjustable dark matter turret?

I got one from an armosmith mood:
This is a orichalcum adjustable dark matter turret.  All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality.  It is encrusted with oval green jade cabochons and encircled with bands of orichalcum.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 09:52:39 pm by palu »
Hmph, palu showing off that reading-the-instructions superpower.
The internet encourages thoughtful, intelligent discussion and if you disagree I hate you.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: June 17, 2014, 09:52:18 pm »

It SOUNDS awesome. But I think it might just be useless. I'm guessing its something gnomish in origin. Maybe one of their shields with interactions attached doodads?
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

danmanthedog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: June 17, 2014, 09:53:17 pm »

This is a orichalcum adjustable dark matter turret.  All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality.  It is encrusted with oval green jade cabochons and encircled with bands of orichalcum. 

Some thing that looks amazing in real life. If my knowledge of scifi shit is right and if the person who made the mod is thinking the same way, Anti-matter turret fire streams of mini anti-dwarfs. Tall creatures that hate booze and are peaceful vegetarians who also love goblins and treat their children nicely..

zach123b

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: June 17, 2014, 09:54:20 pm »

looking at the raws it looks like a chest piece made by gnomes, don't know enough about itemsyndrome but maybe the wearer can shoot dark matter :P
"IT'S WORLDGEN TIME!"
"No, Meph, No!"

Aristion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: June 17, 2014, 10:04:19 pm »

Some thing that looks amazing in real life. If my knowledge of scifi shit is right and if the person who made the mod is thinking the same way, Anti-matter turret fire streams of mini anti-dwarfs. Tall creatures that hate booze and are peaceful vegetarians who also love goblins and treat their children nicely..

You forgot that it also loves hippies.
I kept imagining this guy go "By Armok, not the dead roaches! Oh gods the hamsters oh the dwarfmanity!"
Devotes several hours a day making vampires an endangered species.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: June 18, 2014, 12:21:00 am »

looking at the raws it looks like a chest piece made by gnomes, don't know enough about itemsyndrome but maybe the wearer can shoot dark matter :P

i know enough about itemsyndrome

I'd imagine it does do that, but I'd have to see the current itemsyndrome syndromes to check.

Snaaty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: June 18, 2014, 05:28:19 am »

This isn't only a dwarf-thing but I don't want to start a new thread, so:

When enabling ff_plants, the embark automatically gives me 5 seeds of everything. This leads to tedious removal of most of the seeds. Not really a bug, but still kind of annoying.

Maybe it is fixed when using the GUI, I enabled plants_ff manually.

Samarkand

• Bay Watcher
  • Aspiring GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: June 18, 2014, 06:55:42 am »

Anti matter and dark matter are actually entirely different. In fact, it doesn't seem likely that shooting dark matter would do any more than shooting normal matter.
My Area

It's it's its, not it's, not its its, not it's.

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: June 18, 2014, 08:55:33 am »

Anti matter and dark matter are actually entirely different. In fact, it doesn't seem likely that shooting dark matter would do any more than shooting normal matter.
Especially since dark matter doesn't interact with normal matter in any way except via weak and gravitational interactions: in other words, it's almost completely transparent to light and if it hits something, it would just pass through.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 01:18:55 pm by HmH »
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 92