Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 92

Author Topic: ☼Dwarves☼ - Everything Dwarf Mode  (Read 203063 times)

kreepergrimms

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ☼Dwarves☼ - Everything Dwarf Mode
« Reply #195 on: June 12, 2014, 04:27:37 pm »

i just got the new version today, turned off the simple meat options, and genned a world. On embark i noticed that the only options for meat was meat, and prepared gizzard, i will be genning a new world with the options enabled to see if there is a difference.

Niveras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: June 12, 2014, 06:34:24 pm »

2) Alright, got it. I had glue, forgot to mention that. Probably didn't have enough.

Other potential culprits could be burrows bug, not-recognizing-reagents-stored-within-container (e.g. bin) bug (creating job via manager menu can work around this), or the workshop is being fed some of the items from a stockpile but not all of them (a workshop fed from a stockpile won't look outside that [those] stockpile{s} for materials).

(squiggly bracket brace because forum thinks I'm opening a strike tag when using square brackets around s)

Poonyen

• Bay Watcher
  • Yarg!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube page
« Reply #197 on: June 13, 2014, 07:06:31 am »

Okeydokes, I have a save from 5.05 that's been corrupted (it's ok, wanted to restart before and I stupidly disabled backups).  Seemed to happen when, after I let their diplomat go crazy and wander my catacombs for a few months, a human empire besieged me.

More specifically, it appears that one of my outer walls were designated for dismantlement some moments after they arrived (razing is active BTW). When I removed the designation (thinking that I had accidentally done it myself), I got a CTD and was unable to reload after that.

Farewell, Bottlebottom.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Gonna retry with 5.07 and see if it happens again.
I like to make music especially for Dwarf Fortress and Soundsense in my spare time (https://www.youtube.com/simonswerwer, http://soundcloud.com/simonswerwer). Also check out Toadese Language Utility to read and write DF dwarven texts (http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=136098). Bang the tankards!

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #198 on: June 13, 2014, 09:25:14 am »

Okeydokes, I have a save from 5.05 that's been corrupted (it's ok, wanted to restart before and I stupidly disabled backups).  Seemed to happen when, after I let their diplomat go crazy and wander my catacombs for a few months, a human empire besieged me.

More specifically, it appears that one of my outer walls were designated for dismantlement some moments after they arrived (razing is active BTW). When I removed the designation (thinking that I had accidentally done it myself), I got a CTD and was unable to reload after that.

Farewell, Bottlebottom.

Could you upload that save? I really want to see if its the digging/razing invaders again.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Koggenmaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: June 13, 2014, 10:39:08 am »

The reaction "Extract tar from rough wood/smoothed wood" in the kiln doesn't work.
I assume the reagent should be "Wood logs/Smoothed Wood logs" instead of "Plant logs/Smooth logs"

Poonyen

• Bay Watcher
  • Yarg!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube page
« Reply #200 on: June 13, 2014, 12:22:29 pm »

Farewell, Bottlebottom.

Could you upload that save? I really want to see if its the digging/razing invaders again.

Sure, but the save doesn't even load. It just CTD. Would it still be useful?
I like to make music especially for Dwarf Fortress and Soundsense in my spare time (https://www.youtube.com/simonswerwer, http://soundcloud.com/simonswerwer). Also check out Toadese Language Utility to read and write DF dwarven texts (http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=136098). Bang the tankards!

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #201 on: June 13, 2014, 12:40:32 pm »

Maybe it loads on my end, when I disable dfhack. ;)
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Tenderroast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: June 13, 2014, 04:06:16 pm »

found a typo. Researchers study. Research Ruen Armories

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #203 on: June 13, 2014, 04:09:33 pm »

Already fixed in my dev version. :D

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: June 13, 2014, 05:42:47 pm »

Hm. Is Engineer's Forge supposed not to be researchable via Researcher's Study?

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #205 on: June 13, 2014, 06:11:44 pm »

Hm. Is Engineer's Forge supposed not to be researchable via Researcher's Study?
Nope. [PERMITTED_REACTION:RESEARCH_LABORATORY_ENGINEER_STEP_ONE] went missing when I deleted the old entries for unused researches and the rock/gem/glass forge. Sorry.  :-\

Koggenmaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: June 14, 2014, 10:13:56 am »

Do metal siege engine parts have any advantage over the wooden ones?

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #207 on: June 14, 2014, 10:39:01 am »

no

palu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: June 14, 2014, 11:14:49 am »

They're fireproof.
Hmph, palu showing off that reading-the-instructions superpower.
The internet encourages thoughtful, intelligent discussion and if you disagree I hate you.

eimirae

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: June 14, 2014, 05:37:18 pm »

I download the latest version of masterwork, start the game with no changes.

Generate a new world, with options of very long time, and frequent minerals.

Game crashes around year 400 each time.

Any suggestions?
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 92