Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 92

Author Topic: ☼Dwarves☼ - Everything Dwarf Mode  (Read 203121 times)

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
Re: ☼Dwarves☼ - Everything Dwarf Mode
« Reply #150 on: June 10, 2014, 02:22:08 am »

Since more people are reporting bugs over here and my problem is related to MW Dwarf mode, this is a repost from another thread (so apologies if you saw it and thought: 'What a loser, I'm not answering that. I hope he dies.'): http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=138967.msg5353723#msg5353723

Rendermax works perfectly, but not with illuminations (i.e. braziers, fireplaces). Didn't have this problem with 5.02.

Anyone else gets this error message when starting up (or restarting Rendermax):

My dwarves are walking around under there blind, falling over each other. Last week a dwarfette even got pregnant, and she swears she was assaulted outside the gemcrafter's.

Thanks!

I'm on it, if I cannot get it to work tonight I'll send a script without furnaces (because that's where the bug happens). At least illuminations will work then.

Poonyen

• Bay Watcher
  • Yarg!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube page
« Reply #151 on: June 10, 2014, 02:43:38 am »

Since more people are reporting bugs over here and my problem is related to MW Dwarf mode, this is a repost from another thread (so apologies if you saw it and thought: 'What a loser, I'm not answering that. I hope he dies.'): http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=138967.msg5353723#msg5353723

Rendermax works perfectly, but not with illuminations (i.e. braziers, fireplaces). Didn't have this problem with 5.02.

Anyone else gets this error message when starting up (or restarting Rendermax):

My dwarves are walking around under there blind, falling over each other. Last week a dwarfette even got pregnant, and she swears she was assaulted outside the gemcrafter's.

Thanks!

I'm on it, if I cannot get it to work tonight I'll send a script without furnaces (because that's where the bug happens). At least illuminations will work then.

Okeydokey, thanks a lot.

Geez, I must appear so impatient :-\ Apologies.

As with many DF things, I'll make lemonade out of lemons for now: Urist forgot the flint and tinder, and since flint needs to be exported from the Hexpot in the northeast, which is cut off by the drow, we can't light any of the braziers. Also, no-one has the cojones to carry magma 91 stories up (yet).

Would I need to gen a new world you think?
I like to make music especially for Dwarf Fortress and Soundsense in my spare time (https://www.youtube.com/simonswerwer, http://soundcloud.com/simonswerwer). Also check out Toadese Language Utility to read and write DF dwarven texts (http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=136098). Bang the tankards!

lalala1231

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: June 10, 2014, 02:43:12 pm »

When my fort goes into next season, the game crashes. The fort was fine for 2 years but last time I played I didn't open the game from the masterwork settings. Is that the reason autosave stopped working? And is there any way to stop the seasonal autosave?

Niveras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: June 10, 2014, 03:56:18 pm »

Auto saving can be switched to yearly or off entirely in the d_init file (or also from the masterwork launcher).

Are you absolutely sure it's the season change causing the crash? In the past some people have reported crashes when invaders spawned while dfhack's digging invaders plugin was enabled. But that was several versions ago so I'm not sure if that crash has been fixed or if digging invaders have to be manually turned on with each new download.

lalala1231

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: June 10, 2014, 04:25:58 pm »

Thanks, it's the digging invaders from dfhack, turned it off and everything's working now.

splinterz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Dwarf Therapist Branch
« Reply #155 on: June 10, 2014, 04:40:14 pm »

Thanks, it's the digging invaders from dfhack, turned it off and everything's working now.
which version of MDF are you using?

lalala1231

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: June 10, 2014, 04:44:51 pm »

4j, going to stay with it until they update the vanilla

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #157 on: June 10, 2014, 04:51:52 pm »

??? why?
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

lalala1231

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: June 10, 2014, 04:57:04 pm »

??? why?
Laziness, I'm assuming you'll update it again once the newest version of DF is released so as long as there's no huge bug fixes between now and July I'll probably stick with 4j.

Mithril Leaf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: June 10, 2014, 05:20:11 pm »

??? why?
Laziness, I'm assuming you'll update it again once the newest version of DF is released so as long as there's no huge bug fixes between now and July I'll probably stick with 4j.
The new Masterwork for the DF update will likely take more than a month, and there has already been notable bug fixes, such as the solution to your problem.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #160 on: June 10, 2014, 05:23:49 pm »

Yes, it will take a long time to update, mostly because of the utilities. The mod itself would be easy, but the dfhack scripts? wow...
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Samarkand

• Bay Watcher
  • Aspiring GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: June 10, 2014, 06:06:27 pm »

Playing 5.05, had a miner suddenly just stand still. He refuses to move or sleep, though people are feeding and watering him. Won't take any jobs. No injuries. Any ideas?
My Area

It's it's its, not it's, not its its, not it's.

Aristion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: June 10, 2014, 06:14:41 pm »

Playing 5.05, had a miner suddenly just stand still. He refuses to move or sleep, though people are feeding and watering him. Won't take any jobs. No injuries. Any ideas?

It is related to coal or coal dust I think. I've gotten it several times and that was the block that he mined when he stopped.
I kept imagining this guy go "By Armok, not the dead roaches! Oh gods the hamsters oh the dwarfmanity!"
Devotes several hours a day making vampires an endangered species.

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: June 11, 2014, 02:19:16 am »

There you go, a fixed rendermax.lua.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8QFWS9tHkaaaUU1YTJMeEt0aW8/edit?usp=sharing

Put it in the Dwarf Fortress subfolder and you'll have light, including furnaces.

Koggenmaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: June 11, 2014, 08:16:59 am »

It seems like the reaction "Buy coke(3) for 500 shillings" for Bomrek's Bargains gives only 1 coke instead of 3
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 92