Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 23

Author Topic: Mission 13: Assassination  (Read 51015 times)

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mission 13: Assassination
« Reply #165 on: July 06, 2014, 01:53:58 pm »

(( you are correct, we have two tranq pistols. Please don't hand one to me :P
We also have the paralysis gas grenade. ))

Sounds like a plan. I'll bring the cutting torch and a mono-razor, unless you'd like me to carry a different weapon.

If we're not going immediately, we probably want to check the exterior for alternate exits and post someone in the room below, especially if we're going through the wall. Wouldn't want him leaving while we're coming in.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: July 07, 2014, 08:07:16 am »

((Lars and Thomas get the tranq pistols, no worry. I wonder if the "bouncers" will want to check our stuff.))

"Watchout can stay downstairs." Milno answers. After checking exterior, wait or act? he finally asks. Dawdling for too long would probably be unnecessary and just.

After someone checks the exterior (possibly Milno and Skylar) for possible escape routes and whatnot, Milno and Skylar head to the 6th floor in case the latter agrees with doing so. Milno takes part of his equipment (pills he hasn't given out, mechanist glove, paralysis grenade) hidden under other stuff and a fake bottom. Team prepares to give backup.

Before going to the 6th floor, have a pair of people head to the 5th floor with the goggles hidden in a bag (preferentially Thaddeus and Skylar, because Sky has technical knowledge) and look at the camera through the walls of one of the rooms to check whether it seems a normal one or if it seems to have cameyes functions.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: July 07, 2014, 08:22:38 am »

"Act, I say.  We must seize the opportunity the Most Holy Steve has given us."

Be prepared to be backup.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #168 on: July 07, 2014, 09:11:41 am »

((Lars and Thomas get the tranq pistols, no worry. I wonder if the "bouncers" will want to check our stuff.))

"Watchout can stay downstairs." Milno answers. After checking exterior, wait or act? he finally asks. Dawdling for too long would probably be unnecessary and just.

After someone checks the exterior (possibly Milno and Skylar) for possible escape routes and whatnot, Milno and Skylar head to the 6th floor in case the latter agrees with doing so. Milno takes part of his equipment (pills he hasn't given out, mechanist glove, paralysis grenade) hidden under other stuff and a fake bottom. Team prepares to give backup.

Before going to the 6th floor, have a pair of people head to the 5th floor with the goggles hidden in a bag (preferentially Thaddeus and Skylar, because Sky has technical knowledge) and look at the camera through the walls of one of the rooms to check whether it seems a normal one or if it seems to have cameyes functions.

There's only one way out, assuming you don't want to jump through a window,and thats back down that same set of stairs, out that same front door. This building is a prefab brick slotted in amongst other prefab bricks; it's not gonna have a way out the back, unfortunately.

The people who head up to the fifth floor inform you that the camera appears to be a normal security camera.

You and Skylar head up to the 6th floor, up past the camera, which tracks you as you reach the landing and follows you till you pass through the door. You do your best to look like beleagured civil servants as you step out onto the sixth floor hallway, The hallway, carpeted and wallpapered in discount patterned washed in faded halogen light, extends to the other side of the building. The target's room isn't on this main hallway; it's to the right, down a dead end hall, the last door on the right. When you pass that connecting hall, the guards, assuming they're paying any sort of attention, are going to see you. The question is, how are you gonna handle that first sighting.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: July 07, 2014, 04:55:40 pm »

Help out however is needed

((Not going to be able to post till Thursday, puppet Thaddeus however is needed))
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: July 09, 2014, 07:33:53 am »

((Herp.))

Check with Skylar if there are no other cameras around, then pretend to be checking the electrical system while looking for the camera's wiring.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: July 09, 2014, 07:52:14 am »

Be prepared.  Be watchful.  Be unsure what I'm supposed to be doing, but be ready to do it.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #172 on: July 09, 2014, 09:36:33 am »

((Herp.))

Check with Skylar if there are no other cameras around, then pretend to be checking the electrical system while looking for the camera's wiring.
There are no other cameras that you see, but the wiring for that particular camera is quite easy to find. It's clearly been added later, and the electrical and signal wires are poking out from a hole drilled above the doorframe and then snaking into a corner of the ceiling, held in place by evenly spaced metal staples. You hear something from down the hall and Thaddeus calls and tells you that the target has moved to the door and appears to be talking to the men guarding it.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: July 09, 2014, 11:19:09 am »

Drag Skylar along and pretend to be checking other rooms/hallway wiring in the same floor.
>Yes?

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: July 09, 2014, 08:20:45 pm »

Be dragged along pretending to check the other rooms :P

Listen for what is being talked about around the corner.

(( I actually wasn't expecting a mission post today, since the tinker threads didn't get a post yesterday XD ))

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: July 10, 2014, 07:48:49 am »

Watch the cameras. Grab a tranq pistol. Be ready.
"So, Lars. Any opinions on this?"

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: July 10, 2014, 09:03:55 am »

"I am ready to complete my mission for the glory of Steve.  Saint Milno is wise and skilled in the shadow arts; he is divinely blessed to command this mission."

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: July 10, 2014, 07:15:22 pm »

"Yeah. He's done some crazy stuff. Feels like there's a bit of an expectation, right?"

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: July 10, 2014, 09:26:22 pm »

"We are ordained to carry out the will of the divine.  It is truly liberating to know exactly what your purpose is in life; I rest easily at night, blessed by the knowledge that I please the Most Holy Steve."

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: July 10, 2014, 10:46:44 pm »

"Hey guys, could one of you unlock the room that is directly below the targets? I'll take the cam-eyes, scary sniper guy'll keep the datapad. We'll serve as the quick reaction team and the intel team."

Double check that the room underneath the targets is empty. Head there, trying to avoid any cameras on the way up. Make sure to bring the cam-eyes, keeping them hidden. Get a good spot beside the door inside the room in case Thaddeus needs to bail quickly. Keep on using the cam-eyes to watch and report the targets movements to the rest of the team
« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 01:21:33 am by renegadelobster »
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 23