Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 23

Author Topic: Mission 13: Assassination  (Read 51047 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Mission 13: Assassination
« Reply #135 on: June 26, 2014, 10:22:59 pm »

Yeah; ideally directly under.

Try again with the room plan.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: June 26, 2014, 11:00:21 pm »

Look around, trying to find teammates. After finding one that looks like they aren't preoccupied with anybody/thing, ask them over radio, quietly:"Hey guys? Are there any empty rooms closer to our guy?"
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: June 28, 2014, 08:31:01 am »

Check how many rooms under our target's (?) are vacant. Keep pretending to inspect.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: June 29, 2014, 06:38:11 am »

Help Milno with the inspections. Afterwards, check the rooms above.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #139 on: June 29, 2014, 11:12:43 am »

Yeah; ideally directly under.

Try again with the room plan.
You get into the room directly under the assumed target's and listen. The target himself doesn't seem to be saying anything, but you can hear him in his chair, constantly shifting position like he can't get comfortable. The guards speak, you think, but always in low murmurs, whispering to each other and then sometimes laughing quietly. You can't make out what they're saying.

Look around, trying to find teammates. After finding one that looks like they aren't preoccupied with anybody/thing, ask them over radio, quietly:"Hey guys? Are there any empty rooms closer to our guy?"
You know very well that there are several rooms closer to your target. You've got the x-ray goggles after all. In fact, it looks like all the rooms on the 6th floor are empty, except for the target's obviously.

Help Milno with the inspections. Afterwards, check the rooms above.
Check how many rooms under our target's (?) are vacant. Keep pretending to inspect.
The one directly under his, where lars is now, is empty, as are the the two directly adjacent to it. The next room down the hall is occupied though.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: June 29, 2014, 12:49:21 pm »

Lars murmurs into the radio,  "Target's acting nervous, as if his sins are about to be known."
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: June 30, 2014, 02:00:42 am »

"Appears to be onto us? Did other teams screw up?" Milno asks via walkie-talkie, since at least one of them is back at the apartment and can probably check the local news.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: June 30, 2014, 02:36:43 pm »

Check the news about events happening elsewhere on Kano. Report findings back to Milno.

"Hang on boss, I'll tell you in a second."

Radio rest of team, quietly:"Hey, so does anyone know if the room below the target is empty?"
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: June 30, 2014, 03:13:01 pm »

"Yes.  I'm in it right now."

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: June 30, 2014, 07:19:06 pm »

[To Radio] Wiring looks pretty straightforward. Could make this simple, leave early?

Examine some of the empty 5th floor rooms and the hallway for bugs, while 'inspecting' the wires.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2014, 08:46:05 pm by Kriellya »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: June 30, 2014, 07:39:10 pm »

"He have guards?  There were two earlier."

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: June 30, 2014, 11:47:55 pm »

"They're still there."

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: July 01, 2014, 08:06:49 am »

"Five of us, three of them.  Anyone else on that floor?  We could finish this."

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #148 on: July 01, 2014, 09:31:35 am »

Check the news about events happening elsewhere on Kano. Report findings back to Milno.

"Hang on boss, I'll tell you in a second."

Radio rest of team, quietly:"Hey, so does anyone know if the room below the target is empty?"
There's nothing on the TV that gives away the existence of the other teams or of your own team, at least as far as you can see...But steve did say the target had a nervous disposition. Might be normal; or maybe caused by some sort of imagined threat. Hmm. Either way, your cover doesn't seem to be blown.

[To Radio] Wiring looks pretty straightforward. Could make this simple, leave early?

Examine some of the empty 5th floor rooms and the hallway for bugs, while 'inspecting' the wires.
There's nothing on the fifth floor, as far as you can see, but as you walk up the stairs, you notice a very large and obvious camera on the sixth floor landing. You don't stare, and keep walking as though you haven't noticed it. From the quick glance you got it seems to be one of those old style CCTV cameras mounted just above the door on a motorized swivel. It seems to be set to watch that landing and the doorway.

It's one o'clock

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: July 01, 2014, 11:15:56 am »

((Hmm. A camera. I'll post in a while with my thoughts on how/when we should act.))
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 23