Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 23

Author Topic: Mission 13: Assassination  (Read 51061 times)

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mission 13: Assassination
« Reply #90 on: June 13, 2014, 07:22:32 pm »

(( Sorry about kind of vanishing. Finals and shit XD ))

@Steve No, we're in a nearby hotel right now. How good is this fake paperwork, Steve? Would it get us hired here, or is it only going to pass at a glance, so to speak?

Question Steve.

After questioning Steve, take a few cameras and a bit of money, head out of the room. Glance around for good places in the hall to leave cameras.
Go down to the lobby and find/purchase a newspaper or equivalent. If none in lobby, go to the general store, then head back to the room
On the way back to the room, leave a camera in the hallway if I saw a good location.

(( I'm just trying to make sure I know what we have :P
You said we had work papers, are those work papers ala Papers Please (we are coming here to look for work) or 'I have a job here' type papers? ))

PW Question: Which hotel do *you* think we are in? :P
« Last Edit: June 14, 2014, 12:41:13 am by Kriellya »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 13, 2014, 07:30:04 pm »

You said we had work papers, are those work papers ala Papers Please (we are coming here to look for work) or 'I have a job here' type papers? ))

((They look like this.))

HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 13, 2014, 07:31:03 pm »

((They look like this.))

(( Obviously XD
That guy is hilarious ))

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 13, 2014, 11:42:22 pm »

Ask Steve:"Huh. I wonder how the other teams are doing? Hey big boss, how are the other teams missions going right now?"

"Oh, and I'll volunteer as one of the maintenance people."
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #94 on: June 15, 2014, 11:15:58 am »

(( Sorry about kind of vanishing. Finals and shit XD ))

@Steve No, we're in a nearby hotel right now. How good is this fake paperwork, Steve? Would it get us hired here, or is it only going to pass at a glance, so to speak?

Question Steve.

After questioning Steve, take a few cameras and a bit of money, head out of the room. Glance around for good places in the hall to leave cameras.
Go down to the lobby and find/purchase a newspaper or equivalent. If none in lobby, go to the general store, then head back to the room
On the way back to the room, leave a camera in the hallway if I saw a good location.

(( I'm just trying to make sure I know what we have :P

PW Question: Which hotel do *you* think we are in? :P

(I stuck you guys in the green mansion. Oops. We can retcon that, but it would involve moving you around a good bit. And honestly you're not in a bad position right now.)

I'll hold your action until after this post since your current location might...effect your decision making.

>The paperwork is official government work orders which basically say that you're there to inspect the plumbing, electrical, etc. It should let you get into basically anyplace you need to.

Ask Steve:"Huh. I wonder how the other teams are doing? Hey big boss, how are the other teams missions going right now?"

"Oh, and I'll volunteer as one of the maintenance people."

I'll get back to you on that one. There may be some interesting news tonight, if you stick around that long.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 15, 2014, 11:18:00 pm »

((So, does everyone want to just say yes to being in the Green Mansion? Or what is everyone's opinion?))
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 16, 2014, 03:50:37 am »

((So, does everyone want to just say yes to being in the Green Mansion? Or what is everyone's opinion?))

(( I'm... ambivalent? Given the status of mission 15, we likely need to move faster rather than slower. As soon as news of whatever they caused reaches here, I would bet our guy will bolt, for better or worse.

Buuut, that would be OOC knowledge. Of course, this is sort of an OOC decision to begin with, so whatever?

I'll vote that we're in the green mansion, for speeds sake. :P ))

Alright then. Good deal for us, hopefully. Let's go get some keys to this place and start some 'inspections', Thadd.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 03:56:45 am by Kriellya »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 16, 2014, 07:46:04 am »

((Yeah, let's roll with the current situation.))

"Yes, let's get going.  How split up?  Five workers probably suspicious."
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 16, 2014, 05:32:10 pm »

((Let's pretend what Milno proposed was never said, to avoid any mistakes - I may erase that post later. This current situation kinda messes with my plans, even more so because I didn't know our work papers gave us authority to inspect things as maintenance workers. We can roll with it since it seems the more comfortable option.))

"All take walkie-talkies. Someone stays locked in room with goggles. Lookout and backup if needed. Rest gets keys, splits up in teams of two. Pretend to be inspecting, plant cameras and listen. If time is right, all strike at sixth floor." Milno explains in the local clipped speech, staring back at the team inquisitively for their feedback.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 16, 2014, 09:04:57 pm »

"Yes, Saint Milno.  Skylar, team?"

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 16, 2014, 09:06:14 pm »

Idea. Take C4 plant on ceiling of room under room. One person here with goggles and detonator, two people outside bottom room door, probably in hallway. Other two outside top room door, also probably in hallway. First person hits detonator when time is right, target drops into hole created, hopefully bodyguards, if any, dead. Target alive or dead doesn't matter, secure body and escape. If people ask, accidental steam pipe explosion, use work papers to convince. Lie and say no deaths, bill city for damages. Thoughts? Horrible idea? Eh? Eh?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 16, 2014, 09:06:47 pm »

"We must find his files too."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 16, 2014, 09:13:50 pm »

"Files and any possible backups. Not just assassination." Milno points out. It is, after all, one of the major reasons he's brought Lars along. They need the crazy priest to get into the man's mind and find out where he's hiding info aside from inside his head.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 16, 2014, 10:11:57 pm »

"Yes, Saint Milno.  Skylar, team?"

Sure, let's head out and get the keys.

Grab paperwork, a radio, a few cameras, and the emergency kit (or some tools out of it if the kit itself doesn't look anything like a toolbox :P)

Head out with Lars to ask for keys. Let the priest talk

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 16, 2014, 10:22:29 pm »

"We go."

Lars headed out with Skylar in tow, to present himself to the front desk.

Head to front desk.  Present papers.  Hopefully get approved.

"Electrical work needs to be done in rooms.  Must be up to code.  Need keys and access."
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 23