Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 23

Author Topic: Mission 13: Assassination  (Read 51014 times)

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mission 13: Assassination
« Reply #150 on: July 01, 2014, 07:55:08 pm »

Check top floor again to make sure only the target, his guards, and teammates are up there. Afterwards, report back to Lars to let him know.
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: July 02, 2014, 02:51:23 pm »

"Need to make sure, can't delay either..." Milno spends some time thinking over matters. He certainly didn't want to fail the mission, and though he doubted things would go without a hitch, he had the faintest hope of doing things as smoothly as possible.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: July 02, 2014, 07:41:04 pm »

"Should we distract, disable, or kill the guards?  We were told to be discreet, but if the floor is empty..."
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: July 03, 2014, 06:29:04 am »

(( I... am not entirely sure where I am right now. Did I see the camera from the 5th floor landing, or am I on the 6th floor landing now?))

If nothing has spotted me, head back to the room for discussion time

If just the camera has seen me on the landing or the guards don't seem to respond to me, pull out datapad and pretend to check something. Then look irritated and head back downstairs.

If the guards move towards me... let me know that the guards are moving XD

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: July 03, 2014, 07:43:20 am »

Keep listening while the debate happens, unless everyone else is heading back to meeting room; in that case do same.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #155 on: July 03, 2014, 09:58:32 am »

Check top floor again to make sure only the target, his guards, and teammates are up there. Afterwards, report back to Lars to let him know.
You check the top floor carefully. Beyond a nest of unidentifiable vermin in a wall 4 rooms down, the entire 6th floor is empty, save for the man and his two hallway lurking friends. You let Lars know.

(( I... am not entirely sure where I am right now. Did I see the camera from the 5th floor landing, or am I on the 6th floor landing now?))

If nothing has spotted me, head back to the room for discussion time

If just the camera has seen me on the landing or the guards don't seem to respond to me, pull out datapad and pretend to check something. Then look irritated and head back downstairs.

If the guards move towards me... let me know that the guards are moving XD

You spotted it as you headed up the the 5th story landing, you've steered clear of the 6th for exactly this sort of reason. You wait a while on the 5th floor, pretending to check wiring, and then head back down stairs and to the group's little adhoc control room. You're pretty sure it didn't see you: it was pointed in the wrong direction when you glanced at it the first time, and you made sure not to look up when you passed it again, just to avoid looking suspicious.

Keep listening while the debate happens, unless everyone else is heading back to meeting room; in that case do same.
You head back to the room, as does everyone else.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: July 04, 2014, 02:03:08 am »

"So coming in from below still seems to be our best bet?"

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: July 05, 2014, 12:51:23 am »

"So...C4? Or namite?"
« Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 01:04:48 am by renegadelobster »
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: July 05, 2014, 04:16:56 am »

"Do we have anything to cut it?"

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #159 on: July 05, 2014, 08:16:27 am »

*twiddles thumbs*

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: July 05, 2014, 09:56:06 am »

((How many tranq pistols we have, by the way? I forget, but I think we have two.))

"Need to be more subtle. Don't need cops after us. Plan is: I and Skylar go first. Someone watches our cameras. We check unoccupied rooms, try to find camera's wirings. When I get recording control, I call you up. Subdue guards silently, breach mark's room through side room, knock him out quickly." Milno explains, sitting down on a bed and staring at the rest of the group. "Considered going at night. Don't know if he needs sleep. No excuse to be walking around at night."

He crosses his arms in front of him and frowns. "Need to make sure it ain't a decoy."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: July 05, 2014, 04:58:57 pm »

"I would think the sooner the better. Not many people here anyways, just us, the old guy downstairs, the target and his guards. I could watch the cameras you guys put up."

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: July 05, 2014, 09:13:27 pm »

"I agree that waiting until night is needless delay."

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: July 05, 2014, 11:04:05 pm »

"How big are our cameras, anyways? Small enough someone could have one on their body without it being obvious?"

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: July 06, 2014, 04:48:06 am »

"I agree. There's not too many people around, so we can try in a few hours or so."
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 23