Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

1) How should combat work?  2) How should spawning work?

#1 Realistic (ex. stab in the gut is a stab in the gut)
- 28 (31.1%)
#1 Statistics (ex. stab in the gut deals 75 damage)
- 5 (5.6%)
#1 Comical Statistics (ex. stab in the gut deals 75 damage plus has a 75 appear above your head for a few seconds)
- 18 (20%)
#2 Respawn part is done.
- 9 (10%)
#2 Poll has not been reset so combat can continue.
- 11 (12.2%)
#2 However, drop your second vote down here to be fair to early voters for combat.
- 19 (21.1%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 67

Author Topic: If Forumites were stuck in an RPG... (Act 1: The Adventure Begins...)  (Read 54038 times)

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

((We killed them, but Zanzetkuken got killed and I got mauled. There was some loot, not much, and we found out Zanzetkuken respawned as a woman. Then KJ decided he needed a drink and just happened to charge into a room full of alcohol, which also had an oni in it. While we were dealing with that, Zanz cleared out this cathedral by setting loose a captive dragon on the mooks within, which thanked him and left. However, there's an 8 ft drop from the door to the floor, since the balcony got smashed.))
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

((We killed them, but Zanzetkuken got killed and I got mauled. There was some loot, not much, and we found out Zanzetkuken respawned as a woman. Then KJ decided he needed a drink and just happened to charge into a room full of alcohol, which also had an oni in it. While we were dealing with that, Zanz cleared out this cathedral by setting loose a captive dragon on the mooks within, which thanked him and left. However, there's an 8 ft drop from the door to the floor, since the balcony got smashed.))

(I was the only one who saw the dragon, by the way.

Cathedral: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=138799.msg5309298#msg5309298

And 'night.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

"Hey, why'd you guys leave me behind?!"
Blitz hurries towards the room the majority is currently in.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(We're all mostly in the werewolf room, on the threshold of the drop into the Cathedral. Zanz and Arcvasti are down below)

"People went charging on ahead. We really ought to think carefully about where we go next, guys. Kyle, think you could make it down if we hoisted one of those chains up here?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Kyle shrugs.
"Won't be fun but I think I can do it."

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

((I'm in the threshold of tye drop, then.))
"Hi Hugo,how's it going. What are we doing now, hmm?"
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Looks like the balcony in front of this door got smashed, and we're looking for a way for us acrophobes to get down, and everyone to get back up."

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

"This seems like and odd question but...
How high can everyone here jump?"

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

HugoLuman does a quick jump, reaching about 3 feet. "About average here. I might catch a ledge but I've never been able to pull myself up."

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

"No, that's no quite what I had in mind. You have chains or somethin'?"

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Yeah, down there. We were gonna hoist them up, but we don't know where to attach them up here."

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

"I have a knife. You have any other sharp objects? Here's the plan. I stab the knife into the ground here, hook the chain onto it, drop it down and attach it there as well with another sharp object. Any questions?"

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

"Fun fact: I can't tread water.
I can move swim, but I can't stay still for long."
Black lives matter.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I have a knife. You have any other sharp objects? Here's the plan. I stab the knife into the ground here, hook the chain onto it, drop it down and attach it there as well with another sharp object. Any questions?"
"Well, we'd only really need to attach it up here. And I'm pretty sure you'll want to keep your dagger. We're a bit short on weapons right now."

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

"Wut? Anyway, someone will have to stay here to make sure the knife isn't pulled out of the ground."
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 67