Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

1) How should combat work?  2) How should spawning work?

#1 Realistic (ex. stab in the gut is a stab in the gut)
- 28 (31.1%)
#1 Statistics (ex. stab in the gut deals 75 damage)
- 5 (5.6%)
#1 Comical Statistics (ex. stab in the gut deals 75 damage plus has a 75 appear above your head for a few seconds)
- 18 (20%)
#2 Respawn part is done.
- 9 (10%)
#2 Poll has not been reset so combat can continue.
- 11 (12.2%)
#2 However, drop your second vote down here to be fair to early voters for combat.
- 19 (21.1%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 67

Author Topic: If Forumites were stuck in an RPG... (Act 1: The Adventure Begins...)  (Read 53950 times)

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

If that one guy hadn't left the werewolf room, I'd never have gone into the dragon room. At least, not yet. So do we rewind?

Apparently, yes.  Had a longer response, but, Ninjas.

Rewind is only to the point where Blaze posted after I last posted an IC piece.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

"Well I'm game for that."

Griffinpup opens the door and strides through excitedly, and then immediately starts fumbling for his pistol.  Five werewolves looked up from the corpse that they were ravaging.

This is not a treasure room, guys.  NOT. A. TREASURE. ROOM. The werewolves started running, and Griffinpup fired a slug into the closest one's chest.  It hardly phased him.  Oh right, Griffinpup thought. I must of left my silver bullets at home.  Well this'll be fun, won't it?
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Kyle summons a shadow clone that runs in and kicks a werewolf in the balls.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

"Well I'm game for that."

Griffinpup opens the door and strides through excitedly, and then immediately starts fumbling for his pistol.  Five werewolves looked up from the corpse that they were ravaging.

This is not a treasure room, guys.  NOT. A. TREASURE. ROOM. The werewolves started running, and Griffinpup fired a slug into the closest one's chest.  It hardly phased him.  Oh right, Griffinpup thought. I must of left my silver bullets at home.  Well this'll be fun, won't it?

No, here:  http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=138799.msg5308175#msg5308175.

Couple posts later, and I don't think anything against established fact happened yet.

Edit: Basically, KJ, you, and Griffinpup are in the room, I'm prepping for entrance.
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Shit! Hang on!" HugoLuman charged into the room, chopping the werewolf nearest to Griffinpup in shoulder. He was no match for the werewolf's momentum, though, and was met with a claw in his left eye and being pinned to the floor. "AAAAHRG! FUCK! GET IT OFF!"

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

Zanzetkuken enters and manages to, with the help of his 'ability', manages to hit the wolf attacking Hugo through the eye, before reloading.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kyle summons a shadow clone that runs in and kicks a werewolf in the balls.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile

**Oh God, that doesn't sound good. I. I. I can't just let them DIE. Its my duty.**
Arcvasti goes through the door and uses Aid I on the person in the most danger.
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

HugoLuman struggles to get to his feet, blinded by the blood spurting out of his left eye. The shot werewolf charges at Zanzetkuken.

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

A werewolf claws at Griffinpup, and he feels a strange pull in one direction.  He follows it, ducking under it's arm and grabbing it as it flies overhead.  Standing up, he locked the shoulder and slammed the werewolf headfirst into the wall.  Twisting with all his might, he heard the snap of the arm completely dislocating, and the ensuing howl of pain.

"Wow.  There's no way that would've happened without aid.  Thanks man"

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Wow.  There's no way that would've happened without aid.  Thanks man"

**I'm a helper! I'm wondering if it has some sort of cost attached to it. I'll have to check my wrist device afterwards.**
Arcvasti, seeing Zanzetkuken in danger, interposes himself between the sniper and the werewolf, giving him time to reload.
Spooky Signature

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

One of the 2 uninjured werewolves charges HugoLuman, seeing him limping blindly. It leaps, but HugoLuman gets a sensation from its direction and catches it with the back of the axe midair. They collide and fall to the ground HugoLuman wrestling to keep it off his throat. He manages to get it into a headlock as it claws up his back trying to get free. "Someone KILL THIS THING!"

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

Zanzetkuken finishes loading and fires off a round quickly, but the shot misses the intended target and strikes another wolf that was about to attack Arcvasti.  He moves to dodge out of the way, receiving a shallow slash across the chest, but striking the wolf with the butt of the rifle, its momentum propeling it forwards into the wall to the right of the doorway where it impacts with a crack signaling its neck was broken.  As Zanzetkuken begins to stand, he is stabbed by the claws of the werewolf that was after Arcvasti, but changed targets when it was shot.  The forumite feels slight pain from his chest, but doesn't check the injury as he wacks the wolf with the butt of the rifle and manages to fumble in a shot before the wolf recovers, firing at a range and accuracy that manages to kill it instantly.

Zanzetkuken then notices the wound in his chest, and, before collapsing to the ground says nearly four words, "Son of a bitc-."

(First casualty: me.  Respawn is set to: Permadeath-Respawn (Same as respawn, but your body does not have the same appearance when you respawn.)

Hugo, if you have your character perform a limit break and kill all the wolves with it, due to someone dying, that would be awesome.  No one else do that, though, because Hugo's character is the only one it would fit properly with right now.)

Edit (Oh god damnit-  Ninjas!  Yeah, like hell I'm going to edit that.  Let's say the bullet hit another wolf going after Arc, who didn't manage to make it in time.)
« Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 05:33:42 pm by Zanzetkuken The Great »

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(First casualty: me.  Respawn is set to: Permadeath-Respawn (Same as respawn, but your body does not have the same appearance when you respawn.)

[[Is it just appearance that changes? Or do you have to choose a new class?]]
Spooky Signature

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kyle walks in and smacks the werewolf in the crotch with his wooden katana.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 67