Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16

Author Topic: Welcome to PKA!: Sandsurfing  (Read 17086 times)

ttlovepie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome to PKA!: Where's the Key for this Kickass Robit?
« Reply #195 on: July 22, 2014, 09:09:26 pm »

Eric follows her while saying. Have you seen my gun? Its pretty big, an Auto repeater, or my lostech quarterstaff?

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
Re: Welcome to PKA!: Kablamzos!
« Reply #196 on: September 09, 2014, 08:29:31 pm »

Lugh Sonken
You drive all night and by morning you've reached your destination: Bazaar Town. This is one of the bigger ones, and it's span stretches much further than you could possibly see along the edge of this Big Ocean. The others are fast asleep and you're stopped just a few miles from the outskirts of the town. You need to decide what to do with the car and what you intend to do when you get in town.

You remember the others' mention of the man named Dio, who had assumed a public persona under your name and was using it to hire men at his business in the Town. You don't know what his motivation is for doing this or why he wants your cestus. Things could only get worse from here on in.

Eric Mortlock
She pulls you along without lending an ear. The waitress is thin and nearly a foot shorter than you, but you're half-dead so when she yanks you into the bedroom by the wrist you almost soar through the doorway. That is to say, you stumble, falling by chance onto the spring mattress whose metal frame squeaks and pings plaintively under your not inconsiderable weight. Without thinking you let out a soft groan.

The waitress slams the door behind her and leans against it, as if something were going to try and knock it down. Her expression is more than a bit excited. Now what are you doing going and getting yourself shot like that?! She says a bit peevishly, the concern evident in her voice. You've already started taking your shirt off and she walks over and quickly sits down, helping you pull the kevlar vest over your head. She gets up momentarily to fill a basin with water from the faucet on the wall and you lay back, too exhausted to move any more. You're very careless you know.. She says quietly, touching the wound on your shoulder gingerly with the rag she had soaked with cool water. Her voice cuts through the fog you're in, and you're suddenly very keenly aware of this beautiful young woman in front of you.

Cavendish "Boss the Cavalier" Wales
Power is fed to the defence guns and a single warning shot is fired past the strafer. He's signaling: "hold your fire, we wish to surrender." I can confirm their intentions, it looks like they're reducing altitude. I'll make sure they set down where we can see them.

The plane lands in the sand on fixed runners. Your second whoops. Alright! Let's go get 'em Boss!

Kyle Johnson
You search through the occupied tents, nearly waking the occupants on one or two occasions, before managing to get your hands on one of the card keys. You head back to the machine tent and hop into the cradle, then locate the slot. You should be able to get this thing moving now. You've got about 10 minutes left before the explosives go.

Health - Hooman
Alright!

Stuff - Ratty Emblematic Leather Jacket, Old Jeans, Grimy Shades, Family Cestus
Reddish Spice [valuable hallucinogenic powder; handful]
Air-Cushion Truck

Martial Pyros
Flaming Fists

---

Health - Sub Elf
Shot!

Stuff - Kevlar Body Armor
Big Revolve Stubber [3/5 Big Slugs]
Bolero Custom [9/10 HVAP]
Big Slugs [5x]
Repeater Slugs [20x]

Power
? ? ?

---

Health - Hooman
A-Okay!
Reinforced Skeleton
No Wrinkles!
Cavalier Boss

Stuff - Cavalier Bossman Long Coat, Cavalier Bossman Kepi
Cavalier Bossman Proton Cutlass

The Grey Earl - Range:Infinite  Load:Massive
[5x] 200MJ A/G Automated Defence Lasers
[1x] 5,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000MJ The Backdown Proto Destructor Beam
Dated Laser Rifle [∞]
Dated Laser Pistol [∞]
Carboxyde Cartridges [∞]
Scrap Alloy [∞]

Buddies
1000 Cavalier Cav Desert Militants [battle tested]

World Pyros
Unharming Flame

---

Spoiler: Kyle Johnson - kj1225 (click to show/hide)
Health - Bastard Hellhound
Made of Lava!

Stuff - Heatproof Combat Webbing, Heatproof Gloves
GLINT Spot/Motion Binoculars
Precision Shoulder Laser [1000/1000]
Carboxyde Superheavy Cartridges [1x]
Hi-Ex Self-Propelled Disc [2x; thrown or set, for prox or time]
E-Ident Card

???
Hot Touch
« Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 11:01:11 am by GUNINANRUNIN »

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: September 09, 2014, 08:35:55 pm »

"Kekekekekekekeke..."
Kyle starts it up and drives it over to the command tent.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #198 on: September 09, 2014, 08:36:40 pm »

And it only took me two months.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: September 09, 2014, 09:17:41 pm »

Well, nothing for it but boarding manoeuvres.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: September 09, 2014, 09:24:19 pm »

Most GM's would've abandoned it. You did good by keeping it alive, provided you still want to keep going.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #201 on: September 09, 2014, 10:34:31 pm »

Most GM's would've abandoned it. You did good by keeping it alive, provided you still want to keep going.
Well durr.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: September 09, 2014, 10:35:56 pm »

Well durr.

Sometimes I get the impression that GM's get the notion that they only want to continue a game due to popular demand.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #203 on: September 09, 2014, 10:44:19 pm »

Sometimes I get the impression that GM's get the notion that they only want to continue a game due to popular demand.
The only games I've ever kept/keep running because I felt/feel pressured are Spaceman and INSERT DISC. For some reason people really like INSERT DISC.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #204 on: September 13, 2014, 08:47:49 pm »

Waiting on UltraValican, and I believe I responded to ttlovepie's PM.

ttlovepie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: September 14, 2014, 08:55:41 pm »

Eric that he should probably do something about his flaming hands. Hey, uh, lady, I appreciate the help and all, but my hands are on fire. So, uh, maybe we should do something about that? He said slightly embarrassed about needing help.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2014, 09:16:33 pm by ttlovepie »

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #206 on: September 14, 2014, 09:07:14 pm »

Eric that he should probably do something about his flaming hands. Hey, uh, lady, I appreciate the help and all, but my hands are on fire. So, uh, maybe we should do something about that? He said slightly embarrassed about needing help.
I forgot that I lit your hands on fire so pretend that hasn't happened just yet.

ttlovepie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: September 14, 2014, 09:27:16 pm »

So what made you decide to help me? I mean, I've seen plenty of men get shot, its quite a shock, but people don't normally invite them into their rooms to nurse their wounds. So, what, you got a thing for elves? He winks, then laughs, but it is cut short due to the pain from his wound.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2014, 09:29:42 pm by ttlovepie »

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
Re: Welcome to PKA!: Kablamzos!
« Reply #208 on: September 14, 2014, 11:49:34 pm »

She looks up at the ceiling. Well, the guy who shot you.. He kinda paid me to get you drunk..

It was pretty easy.
She smirks winsomely.

ttlovepie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: September 16, 2014, 06:25:41 pm »

You'll be surprised how easy it is to get drunk when you've seen what I've seen. He pauses And lady, I'm not angry, times are tough.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 06:29:52 pm by ttlovepie »
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16