Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 16

Author Topic: Welcome to PKA!: Sandsurfing  (Read 17097 times)

ttlovepie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome to PKA!: Kablamzos!
« Reply #165 on: June 17, 2014, 02:01:46 pm »

Eric's anger subsides, and he begins to pity the injured man. He aims the gun at the mans face. Should I put you out of your misery? His arm shakes from pain and blood loss as he raises his gun towards the man. He laughs feebly and says. I really didn't expect it to go this way, but it doesn't look like either of us are getting very far at this point. Heh. What a state? Have you ever thought about what would our mothers would say? Sometimes I wonder if she'd be proud or disappointed. He smiled softly
Edit:((Sorry if you didn't mean for the wound to be as bad as I took it.))
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 01:20:20 am by ttlovepie »

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #166 on: June 17, 2014, 02:21:07 pm »

With a quiet growling chuckle Kyle plants a disk in the center not activating it just yet and instead scouting the rest of the camp. If it automatically explodes he doesn't do that and scouts the camp, hopefully finding the commanders tent.
The discs are grenades that you frisbee toss and they have on-board propellant that makes them fly extremely fast so they can punch through wooden walls and embed in thin metal or concrete. I think it's fair to say an advanced device like that would have some sort of timer.

Edit:((Sorry if you didn't mean for the wound to be as bad as I took it.))
Not sure if you mean yours or his, but no it looks about right. His gun is almost bigger than yours, and the bullet went straight through your shoulder, so it figures you're hurting and shaking a lot right now. And he's mortally wounded, so a mercy killing makes sense.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: June 17, 2014, 02:24:35 pm »

In that case Kyle sets it so it would get embedded in the sand when activated before searching for the commanders tent.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #168 on: June 17, 2014, 02:25:42 pm »

In that case Kyle sets it so it would get embedded in the sand when activated before searching for the commanders tent.
Yah you can just arm it, set the timer and leave it in the tent using the hole. How much time do you want to give yourself?

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: June 17, 2014, 02:27:07 pm »

Let's see... about five minutes after each tent, set this one for twenty four minutes.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: June 17, 2014, 10:19:27 pm »

Let the fire play. "Well chaps, lets follow it for now and see where it leads. Do stay mindful that it not get close. There shall be other planes should we lose this one..."

P.S.
 Still not getting a feel for the speech, something mildly faux-british, but I am not sure what else to throw in, and my faux-british is appalling...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #171 on: June 18, 2014, 12:42:06 am »

Nah, don't do faux British. That's overdone, and it's hard to get right. Just do your favorite The Captain.

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
  • The Man aiming to be a Man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: June 20, 2014, 01:09:55 pm »

Its a small hover craft, its modeled like a smallish car. Except the bottom is surrounded by a bumper. There is a large fan facing out from the back.
Would you rather be an Ant in Heaven or a Man in Hell?

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #173 on: June 20, 2014, 03:53:50 pm »

Turn soon! Still haven't updated my other games.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #174 on: June 21, 2014, 01:11:32 pm »

Relevant: I picture Cavendish's crew all looking somewhat like this.

Except with more guns.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: June 21, 2014, 02:12:58 pm »

Is he wearing a bandoleer of massive bullets with no gun, let alone the massive rifle required to fire said ridiculous bullets?
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #176 on: June 29, 2014, 10:13:02 pm »

Dude, that's one half of the Ikari Warriors duo. He can do whatever he wants. But yeah, he doesn't have a gun because that's his sprite in a fighting game. Besides that, in the newer King of Fighters games he has giant grenade launcher shells in them, so I guess that might explain why the belt is so big.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #177 on: July 21, 2014, 09:15:06 am »

Lugh Sonken
Why does your car have a giant fan on it. And where are the wheels? Who knows? We got it at a swap meet. The ride's pretty smooth.

You, the badass and the four "generic-guys-who-I-can't-remember-if-there-were-really-four-but-it-doesn't-matter-how-many-there-were-before-there-are-four-now-and-I'm-not-reading-back-so-shut-up" fellas all hop into the hover thing. Maybe if we got some more fans we could make it fly. Hey that's a pretty good idea!

Eric Mortlock
He gives you the bird. You groan unconsciously and slap his hand away. He grins through red teeth and laughs, his ruined chest moving up and down weakly. He suddenly gives you a very serious look and, comprehending, you reach one hand behind his head to hold it up so you can press the gun to his temple. His eyes meet yours, and you know that this is what he wants. He flinches anyways when you blow his brains out.

Also your hands are on fire.

Cavendish "Boss the Cavalier" Wales
Well this is fucking weird.. First he's on fire and now he's British. Shut up and do your job. Dick. I talk how I want!

The Earl continues along it's present course for a few minutes and: Hey boss. That strafer is turning around. Hang on..
..Yup, he's coming right for us. Want I should spin up the zappy guns?

Kyle Johnson
You set one of your discs on a timer and toss it underhand through the tear. You check the three similar-sized tents and find them occupied by similar amounts of sleeping humans. You decide to plant three more of your discs in each one.

You reach the final tent at a low crawl, it's much larger than the others. Once you're satisfied that no light is coming from below the lip of the tent you swipe at the fabric to create an entrance. You stick your head in to look around.

The interior is canvassed wall to wall with light bi-walkers geared for combat. The hairs on the nape of your neck bristle as you gaze at the stacks of powerful weaponry slung from the chassis. Their arms sag with the sheer weight of ammunition and gunmetal. The Siegs dig these things up and pilot them into combat. You've never managed to get your hands on one before.

Health - Hooman
Alright!

Stuff - Ratty Emblematic Leather Jacket, Old Jeans, Grimy Shades, Family Cestus
Reddish Spice [valuable hallucinogenic powder; handful]

Martial Pyros
Flaming Fists

---

Health - Sub Elf
Shot!

Stuff - Kevlar Body Armor
Big Revolve Stubber [3/5 Big Slugs]
Bolero Custom [9/10 HVAP]
Big Slugs [5x]
Repeater Slugs [20x]

Power
? ? ?

---

Health - Hooman
A-Okay!
Reinforced Skeleton
No Wrinkles!
Cavalier Boss

Stuff - Cavalier Bossman Long Coat, Cavalier Bossman Kepi
Cavalier Bossman Proton Cutlass

The Grey Earl - Range:Infinite  Load:Massive
[5x] 200MJ A/G Automated Defence Lasers
[1x] 5,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000MJ The Backdown Proto Destructor Beam
Dated Laser Rifle [∞]
Dated Laser Pistol [∞]
Carboxyde Cartridges [∞]
Scrap Alloy [∞]

Buddies
1000 Cavalier Cav Desert Militants [battle tested]

World Pyros
Unharming Flame

---

Spoiler: Kyle Johnson - kj1225 (click to show/hide)
Health - Bastard Hellhound
Made of Lava!

Stuff - Heatproof Combat Webbing, Heatproof Gloves
GLINT Spot/Motion Binoculars
Precision Shoulder Laser [1000/1000]
Carboxyde Superheavy Cartridges [1x]
Hi-Ex Self-Propelled Disc [2x; thrown or set, for prox or time]

Power
Hot Touch
« Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 10:37:45 pm by GUNINANRUNIN »

Parsely

• Bay Watcher