Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 16

Author Topic: Welcome to PKA!: Sandsurfing  (Read 17120 times)

ttlovepie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome to PKA!: Need Players!
« Reply #120 on: May 31, 2014, 05:06:19 am »

"Doesn't look like I have much of a choice, now what does a man like you want with a fella like me?" He says, then takes a sip of his drink.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2014, 05:11:25 am by ttlovepie »

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #121 on: May 31, 2014, 05:14:48 am »

He sits down. Everyone has a choice. He kicks his legs up, knocking over your drink as you begin to set it down. You open your mouth to holler at him but stop when you feel something press against your gut. And I think you know exactly what I want with you. You look down without turning your head and you can see the barrel of his gun sticking out from underneath his coat. It's mostly hidden from view by your bodies and the edge of the table, the drab, hazy interior of the bar notwithstanding. He jabs you in the ribs with the weapon. Don't look at it. Pay close attention.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2014, 05:17:38 am by GUNINANRUNIN »

ttlovepie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: May 31, 2014, 05:22:35 am »

He leans back in his chair "Well get on with it, what do you want?" He said in a relatively hushed voice
« Last Edit: May 31, 2014, 05:26:03 am by ttlovepie »

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #123 on: May 31, 2014, 05:26:06 am »

You're going to lay your guns and the staff on the table, and we're going to stand up and calmly walk outside.

ttlovepie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: May 31, 2014, 05:29:02 am »

"What's in it for me?" He asks nonchalantly.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2014, 05:33:36 am by ttlovepie »

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #125 on: May 31, 2014, 05:35:33 am »

You get to eat without it leaking onto your lap through the hole where your stomach used to be. The young man's focus flickers towards something behind you.

ttlovepie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 31, 2014, 05:43:42 am »

"The way I see it, If you shoot me in the stomach, now, I've got about two inches of Kevlar, between me and the bullet. He picks up the remnants of his drink, and takes a sip while saying The natives don't really like rabble-rousers in they're tavern. Now, I may be hammered, but I doubt that handgun of yours isn't going to blow through nothing. Now, why don't you scamper off." His cognitive thinking ends there, and he doesn't think to turn around.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2014, 05:51:21 am by ttlovepie »

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #127 on: May 31, 2014, 05:56:52 am »

It's a shotgun, and at this range it would take more than kevlar to save your ass. He leans in very close. Since when does anyone give a half a shit about one dead wanderer? You'd better start doing as I ask. My trigger finger is itching and your guts plastered across the floor would about satisfy it right now.

ttlovepie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: May 31, 2014, 06:19:36 am »

"You know you look really suspicious this close to me. Well either that or you look like a fruit. Either way we're getting a few looks... Whatever, boy, guess I'd rather not get shot, with that shot gun you seem to be holding with one hand... Here, I'll put my guns and my stick on the table." He does so "So how are you gonna go about moving without making it obvious to everyone you have a gun? For that matter putting my stuff on the table looks pretty suspicious as well... You sure you thought this through?"
« Last Edit: May 31, 2014, 06:23:35 am by ttlovepie »

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: May 31, 2014, 09:50:34 am »

Kyle puts away his GLINT and puts on his glove again. He starts sneaking towards the camp.

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
  • The Man aiming to be a Man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: May 31, 2014, 10:46:12 am »

"Alright boys, I'm feeling charitable. Tell me who this Dio fellow is and why he wants my head on a wall and I'll let you go."
Crush the weapons under foot for extra emphasis
Would you rather be an Ant in Heaven or a Man in Hell?

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #131 on: May 31, 2014, 04:33:59 pm »

"You know you look really suspicious this close to me. Well either that or you look like a fruit. Either way we're getting a few looks... Whatever, boy, guess I'd rather not get shot, with that shot gun you seem to be holding with one hand... Here, I'll put my guns and my stick on the table." He does so "So how are you gonna go about moving without making it obvious to everyone you have a gun? For that matter putting my stuff on the table looks pretty suspicious as well... You sure you thought this through?"
Everyone in the tavern is far too drunk to notice a pair of young men talking blandly in the centre of the room. The left side of the man's mouth twitches at your pathetic bluff.

As soon as you finish placing your guns on the table and setting your staff against the floor, his shotgun slides back up into his coat and the legs of his chair hit the ground with a thunk. There's a pistol in my other pocket. Let's go.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: May 31, 2014, 05:14:23 pm »

"Okay chaps, you know the drill, clean the decks, prepare for a possible attack from the air, peel your eyes for ground threats and relax the throttle, no need to look eager..." The captain took their position on the bridge and attempted to boil some tea in a metal canteen and made a mental note to avoid saluting...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #133 on: June 01, 2014, 05:48:51 pm »

Your action, lovepie? If there's nothing further I assume you're not going to follow him.

ttlovepie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: June 02, 2014, 12:42:12 am »

((Oh, sorry)) Follow man
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 16