Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16

Author Topic: Welcome to PKA!: Sandsurfing  (Read 17087 times)

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome to PKA!: Water-Nazis and Sand Lasers!
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2014, 02:41:31 pm »

Name: Lugh Sonken
Race: Human
Appearance: Well fed.  Keeps a shaved head and beard. He sports a ratty collared leather jacket with an image of a snake emerging from turtles shell on the back and a grimy pair of shades.
Ambition: HE'S going to be the man to conquer the world. Not those fucking Nazi pricks

+1

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
Re: Welcome to PKA!: Water-Nazis and Sand Lasers!
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2014, 03:15:34 pm »

This isn't a suggestion game.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome to PKA!: Need Players!
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2014, 03:36:25 pm »

Name: Zack Abrams
Race: Human
Appearance: An albino in a suit, with black boots. He has a rather large cleaver strapped on his back (read: BFS vaguely resembling a cleaver).
Ambition: Become the Emprah of the world.
Circumstances: A cave in the middle of nowhere, which is actually his top-secret base, equipped with anything he may need to conquer the world. Except the disposable mooks. He doesn't have any of those. He does have a lot of people working for him, though,
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 05:25:55 pm by BlitzDungeoneer »
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2014, 05:24:40 pm »

Wow, you guys sure didn't ask for much. Oh wait, found the problem. Why the fuck did you all change the last one to Location?!!?! it's supposed to be Circumstances!!

Circumstances: Where are you, is anyone with you, what kinda cool stuff do you have?
I mean I guess I could've assumed that all of you decided you don't have any friends, or cool stuff, but I'm pretty sure the first guy who made a sheet just glazed over the words and it made everyone else who didn't read unaware of what the character sheet actually said. Don't change the template I've laid out for you guys. *glares at harbingerjm*

And just to be clear, you don't have to pick sides either! The fight between Siegs and the Gougers is by no means the only fight. You don't have to be associated with them. Or anyone for that matter. You can even make up organisations or countries or gangs you're with as long as they're not major ones.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 05:26:33 pm by GUNINANRUNIN »

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2014, 05:26:24 pm »

Ahem, check the OP. Because that's what the easy post sheet says.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2014, 05:32:55 pm »

Ahem, check the OP. Because that's what the easy post sheet says.
Whups! Sorry harbinger. *hugs*

Anyway I fixed it. I'll allow a 24 hour period for people to add cool stuff and describe cool friends, if they want, and for more sheets to come in. No restrictions on what you can have as long as it stays within the setting and fits the character you've set up. Don't go too crazy if you want this to start anytime soon though.

Hey kj, what's a half-hellhound look like exactly?

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2014, 05:36:27 pm »

Take a dog that seems to be made partly of lava and partly of volcanic rock. And then anthropomorphisize them and make the skin more human looking. I'm slightly troubled on the matter of why you don't question how the half hell-hound came to be instead of what they look like.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2014, 05:52:59 pm »

Take a dog that seems to be made partly of lava and partly of volcanic rock. And then anthropomorphisize them and make the skin more human looking. I'm slightly troubled on the matter of why you don't question how the half hell-hound came to be instead of what they look like.
His origin is up to you if you're making up a race. I just need to know what he can do as a character.

Holding that a character made of lava wouldn't normally be able to throw fire doesn't feel right.. And if a half-hellhound could normally throw fire, then pyromancy wouldn't be unique, as I intended it.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2014, 05:54:57 pm »

He's not composed of lava. He just looks like he is. It's just orange pigmentation that's a bit hotter.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2014, 06:11:29 pm »

Cool.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2014, 06:13:45 pm »

No, warm. What did I just say?  :P

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2014, 08:00:49 pm »

Name: Ignesci
Race: Lizardwoman (warmblooded)
Appearance: A scaled woman. She's the pilot of what appears to be a chunky metal suit, half way to a suit of armour. It's chilled by a refrigerating backpack that cools the fire-resistant material, allowing her to interact with the world with a minimum amount of ignition. Her vision is provided by a small camera. The helmet is the same shape and size as a small CRT television, and displays a primitive image reflecting her mood. How does it work? She's not really sure. She can open grills in the palms of the suit to allow herself to throw fireballs and the like.
Ambition: She was forever constrained to inactivity because of her warmbloodediness. Having only just been given the suit, she wants to see the world and develop her powers.
Circumstances: The lab of the scientist who developed the suit out of curiosity, with the scientist, testing out the capabilities of the suit.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 06:30:49 pm by GiglameshDespair »
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2014, 08:04:18 pm »

Meh.. Forget what I said about the fire thing KJ. Don't worry about it.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2014, 08:07:11 pm »

Eh, okay.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2014, 08:49:30 pm »

Ooooh, ooh, wish lists? Ummm, I want a hover-tank with oversized jet engines, several automatic guns, and a spinal energy-weapon that requires a few minutes of preparation before firing. And an armoury with dozens of old but effective weapons. Oh, and my reinforcing is made out of mystery material with bizarre properties that emerge as the plot demands. So far the only known one is that it impedes aging, well, it also reinforces the body obviously.

P.S.
 I cannae modify my first post due to historical considerations. It was made back in the days of suggestion game...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16