Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Magic has shown its face around these parts. How do you feel about it?

It's not reasonable! Quit messing around with the laws of reality!
- 7 (25.9%)
Meh, who cares? Reasonable people work with what they're given.
- 11 (40.7%)
Most excellent. It would be reasonable for everyone to have some abilities.
- 7 (25.9%)
Magic? Huh? You're not reasonable enough in explaining this stuff.
- 2 (7.4%)
Other (Be reasonable and post about it.)
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 52

Author Topic: (Min. RtD) The Return of Reasonability  (Read 90341 times)

Nunzillor

Re: (Min. RtD) The Return of Reasonability
« Reply #435 on: June 18, 2014, 10:10:35 am »

Oops.  Well, looks like we'll have to grab the Gundam instead.  Oh well.  Suit up, meet the army representative, and explain the situation.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: June 18, 2014, 10:41:52 am »

Okay. Well... Destroy it all!
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: June 18, 2014, 10:59:54 am »

Set out to find a sandworm.
[17]

You're in luck. You feel tremors from beneath you. You'd better start walking without rhythm.

tell the driver to wake me when we arrive and have a nap
((but car are the most logical traveling method))
[5]

You take a nap. Good idea, since you get stuck in traffic and won't be going anywhere anytime soon.

FIND OUT HOW TO BECOME UN STUCK-IN-PLACE
[12]

"You want to go home? Why didn't you say so?" A passerby zaps a device at you, and reality twists around you, until you find yourself back at Evil Sarrak's cabin.

Attempt to rip chainsaw from humans hands, now that it is nicely wedged between mutilated jaws.
[14] vs. [17]

You wrestle with squidgen, until he wrests the chainsaw out of your hands, right into his face. He quickly pulls it out, but is quite heavily injured.

Teleport to a town, in Poland, above ground and not underwater.
[13]

Good morning, downtown Warsaw.

Now run off and find a ghostioligest..
[3]

You run to a paranormal investigator. He pulls out his phone and presses a speed-dial, presumably for the Ghostbusters.

Respawn and kick the nearest ant nest.
[13]

Eat that, ants! You commit the ant holocaust.

Sneak up on the cloaked man and brandish a cross at him while holding a stake in the other hand.
[14]

"Gah! Who are you and what are you doing? Don't stab me!"

Oops.  Well, looks like we'll have to grab the Gundam instead.  Oh well.  Suit up, meet the army representative, and explain the situation.
[8]

The gundam is extremely rusted, so much that you can't even read the model number. You suit up anyway, and it seems to mostly work, bar a few dashboard lights for "minor" issues. You go meet up with the army representative, and explain what you want to do. "Hunt a Phoenix? What have you been smoking? Let me get this straight: you want the army, with our million-dollar equipment, to go out and hunt a mythical creature, just so you could experiment on them? I'll get you two men, they shall be enough."

Okay. Well... Destroy it all!
[19]

You set up a convenient plastic explosive, walk some way away, and detonate. Massive amounts of water are rushing into the room.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: June 18, 2014, 11:01:35 am »

Wait for my Phoenix to be not-dead.
Take a closer look at this text!

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: June 18, 2014, 11:33:18 am »

Teleport away into another world.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: June 18, 2014, 11:52:42 am »

run off and find some real mythical creatures to kill

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: June 18, 2014, 11:58:16 am »

teleport back to passerby, explain that I want to be UN-STUNNED, NOT WARPED BACK TO MY HOME UNIVERSE

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: June 18, 2014, 12:10:12 pm »

Get back up and find Lord Poke All of You or a similarly named obedient porcupine.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: June 18, 2014, 01:21:49 pm »

"OK, I got hit in the face, you got hit in the face, now how about we cut a deal, I eat your soul, and then i help you to do whatever, sound good?"

If he refuses, begin eating his soul regardless.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun
« Reply #444 on: June 18, 2014, 02:08:01 pm »

Eat breakfast and head off too work.

Nunzillor

« Reply #445 on: June 18, 2014, 05:09:29 pm »

No matter, this Gundam is an army in itself.  He'll see, once I have the pyrokinesis formula ready.  They'll all see!!  Hahahaha!!!!!

"Muahahahahaha!!!  Oh... uh, excuse me."

Take the men to the ancient phoenix hunting grounds of legend, just a few minutes away by car/Gundam here in sunny Phoenix, Arizona.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 10:33:40 pm by Nunzillor »

blazing glory

« Reply #446 on: June 18, 2014, 05:42:38 pm »

Flee and look around for fellow ghosts.

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: June 18, 2014, 08:04:19 pm »

I have a lucid dream while having a nap
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: June 19, 2014, 01:07:30 am »

Wait for my Phoenix to be not-dead.
[15]

After a very awkward silence, the Phoenix starts breathing again. He's not quite conscious yet, though. Probably for the best, as it probably doesn't like the fact that you plucked its feathers.

Teleport away into another world.
[1]

You fumble with the device, tossing it straight down the output pipe. The water level is rising, and who knows where the device is now?

run off and find some real mythical creatures to kill
[2]

You drop your guard and turn around to search for something else, but the vampire grabs your arms from behind, forcing you to drop your weapons, and pulls you close. "A hunter, eh? The world could use one less of those." He extends his fangs.

teleport back to passerby, explain that I want to be UN-STUNNED, NOT WARPED BACK TO MY HOME UNIVERSE
[12]

You teleport straight into the GM's bedroom to yell at him. He uses plot magic to cure your paralysis and sends you back to the gold 'n' diamonds -verse. There are many kinds of stuck, be unambiguous.

Get back up and find Lord Poke All of You or a similarly named obedient porcupine.
[17]

You feel terrible, maybe because you were just hit by a car, but you run off anyway in search of your pet. You see him walking into a clothing store across the street.

"OK, I got hit in the face, you got hit in the face, now how about we cut a deal, I eat your soul, and then i help you to do whatever, sound good?"

If he refuses, begin eating his soul regardless.
[Action delayed, waiting for squidgen.]

Eat breakfast and head off too work.
[15]

One quick breakfast later, you're in your car, heading for work. A while later, you're at the parking lot of your workplace.

No matter, this Gundam is an army in itself.  He'll see, once I have the pyrokinesis formula ready.  They'll all see!!  Hahahaha!!!!!

"Muahahahahaha!!!  Oh... uh, excuse me."

Take the men to the ancient phoenix hunting grounds of legend, just a few minutes away by car/Gundam here in sunny Phoenix, Arizona.
[6]

You're not in Phoenix, Arizona, actually, but in the wilderness near an unnamed city in Kansas.

Flee and look around for fellow ghosts.
[7]

The only other ghost you could see just got trapped by the Ghostbusters. You flee, with the Ghostbusters right behind you.

I have a lucid dream while having a nap
[3]

Darkness. Screams in the distance. You feel something is wrong, but can't quite put your finger on it. By the echo, you're in a pretty small room with metallic walls. You hear something clanking in a vent.

Another protip: Never try to dream while you're sleeping. You might get stuck forever.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: June 19, 2014, 01:09:49 am »

Disguise the Phoenix as a large parrot for perfectly legitimate reasons.

Quote from: GM
Another protip: Never try to dream while you're sleeping. You might get stuck forever.
((I can attest to this. Dang comas!))
« Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 01:11:56 am by Lyeos »
Take a closer look at this text!
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 52