- 1 (16.7%)
Short turns, posted more often.
- 0 (0%)
Something in between
- 5 (83.3%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: July 04, 2014, 06:25:06 pm

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: Create-a-world-o-tron!  (Read 5021 times)

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: Create-a-world-o-tron!
« Reply #45 on: May 23, 2014, 02:12:01 pm »

Lyeos slams into an obstacle!
His skull is fractured tearing through the brain and tearing the brain.
Lyeos has been struck down...
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 24, 2014, 01:32:23 pm »

If darkpaladin won't post on Sunday, i will assign someone else to be the power god.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 24, 2014, 01:38:17 pm »

Have you tried PMing him? It might get his attention.
That said, there are, uh, a handful of games that he "joins", then never participates in...
« Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 01:40:31 pm by Lyeos »
Take a closer look at this text!

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 24, 2014, 02:36:41 pm »

I did indeed tried to PM him, didn't get an answer. Is someone willing to take his place as the master of ruling?

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 24, 2014, 02:55:39 pm »

You could try using this thread.
And let others decide things.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 24, 2014, 03:17:22 pm »

Oh, I know about THAT thread, I would prefer to give out the guy's place to someone else.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 27, 2014, 08:03:13 am »

Okay, if paladin won't post today, I will remove him from the game.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 27, 2014, 09:30:00 am »

Dude, he's not gonna post. He's done this junk in other threads. Go ahead and kick him.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 27, 2014, 02:36:49 pm »

Action 1: Make humans HARDER, BETTER, FASTER, STRONGER
Action 2: CONTAMINATE THE HATS AND STROBE LIGHTS WITH DEADLY VIRUSES
« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 03:41:50 pm by darkpaladin109 »

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 27, 2014, 02:42:46 pm »

Dude, he's not gonna post. He's done this junk in other threads. Go ahead and kick him.
Was that 50 bucks you bet? I think you owe everyone here now.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 27, 2014, 03:10:24 pm »

I bet absolutely nothing at all. Never did I say anything about a bet. In fact, all of you owe me now for pulling that stunt to get him to post. Bam.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 27, 2014, 03:36:51 pm »

okay, the turns will be posted this weekend then, I currently am unfortunately quite busy.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 02, 2014, 01:54:46 pm »

It took me lots of time, but here it is. Sorry for the delay.

HugoLuman:
Create the Essences, which draw the primordial stick-beings not only with the promise of more form and substance, but also power.
Create a second face to represent myself, but make it seem like my opposite.
Saddened by the betrayal of his subjects, The Face of the Ineffable tried to create the Essences [3], which aroused suspicion from the stickmen. "Why are they here? Are they a danger? Are those weapons? " The Essences became a legend for the Fyouldem, and only the most daring and courageous would go on adventures just to even get a slight notch from the Essence. [2] Some of the stickmen seeing the essences like a gift from You, returned to Your path, abandoning and betraying the traitors for you. [5] You also made The Mirror, as the stickmen would call it, as it would represent you, but seemed like your opposite. Half of all of the men started worshipping it, putting it before you.

darkpaladin109:
Action 1: Make humans HARDER, BETTER, FASTER, STRONGER
Action 2: CONTAMINATE THE HATS AND STROBE LIGHTS WITH DEADLY VIRUSES
His first thought of the "HOOMANS" was:
They're too weak. Not strong enough for The God!
So He decided that they should be made better and stronger [5] and he made them better, strong to the point of danger for everyone being your opponent.
Some of them reported to Him that there is an impostor among the time and space! How traitorous of the bastard! He has to be punished! He was supposed to cause happiness in his believers, but now [5] he will cause them pain and destruction, for those who change the laws of GLBLLGLAG the Unpronounceable must be destroyed!

Ultimoh:
Action 1: Place a great source of light in the middle of Aether.
Action 2: Plan specific complex routes for the boulders to follow, around the great light.
After creating the Aether, Orros was lost in thought. Was that the way it is supposed to be? Is this the thing he wants to show to every being there is? But He knew He could not stop now.
He decided that to truly learn, one must have light in his mind, body and soul, so he tried to create one, [1] destroying most of the complicated system of the universe He worked so hard on to create! He had to fix this, he had to! He should make beauty out of dirt! [1] But even Him could not fix His mistake, as He bashed the world together in hopes of making true art. He destroyed most of the world, ah only the remnants of the University are holding together on a small piece of land.

Lyeos:
And, noticing that the beings that would be in his world had nowhere to call home, L'eyous tried to create a giant disco-ball for them to live on.
And realizing that the beings would need a constant source of warmth, he decided to try to create a never ending pyrotechnics display in the sky, so that it may both heat and illuminate his creations

L'eyous was truly proud of himself. His plan was going to fruition! [1] In His fervor or happiness He failed to notice the many deaths of his fellow men, although he cared for them, he was busy making the world better. Out of care for His friends, The God [5] created a home truly fitting for the atmosphere of true party.
He realized that party is like water. It needs warmth to keep on flowing. He wanted the party to flow forever.[6] He made the fire display, altough it killed as many as the secret disease, because of it burning the disco-ball and the beings on it.

Detoxicated:
I shall grant my favourite planet an infinite ocean and an atmosphere to boot
I shall populate said planet with Octopuspeople as well as aquatic animals so they can feed

The Kalmari saw His work and felt that this was a good start. He created the planet which would be his Capital. [6] He planned an aquatic planet, full of oceans, seas, fish and squids. Unfortunately, in His truly fiery glory the planet consumed most of the place in the universe. [4] He then populated the land with various aqauatic wildlife, and most importantly: the Octopuspeople. They were thankful for their creation and placed a great shrine for you. They prayed in it, which gave them hope for the better future.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Statuses:

HugoLuman:

Detoxicated:

Ultimoh:

Lyeos:

darkpaladin109:

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 02, 2014, 01:57:17 pm »

Create humanoid party-goers to enjoy this new planet with it's amazing hats, preferably fireproof.

Give these party-goers food fit for the kings! Pizza!

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 02, 2014, 02:05:13 pm »

Create a seeming conflict between my two faces.

Warp the flow of time in this puppet-war, so it may appear stopped in places.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6