- 1 (16.7%)
Short turns, posted more often.
- 0 (0%)
Something in between
- 5 (83.3%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: July 04, 2014, 06:25:06 pm

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Author Topic: Create-a-world-o-tron!  (Read 5026 times)

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: Create-a-world-o-tron!
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2014, 02:53:05 pm »

Ultimuh, there is nothing in this world besides yourself.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2014, 02:53:59 pm »

Name: L'eyous
Backstory: Born along with the rest of these scrubs.
Appearance: A giant snake-like being with a rose-shaped head, no eyes,  and multiple, tentacle-like tongues.
Goals: Make every day a party.

Create birthday hats for everyone.

Create cosmic strobe-lights.
Take a closer look at this text!

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2014, 02:57:31 pm »

Ah right, well.. I'll do something else.. 2 actions was it?

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2014, 02:58:03 pm »

Oh yes...
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2014, 03:01:47 pm »

Action 1: Place a large blot in the void of space. I will name this.. Aether.
Action 2: Create chunks of rocks in the Aether. They shall be floating all around the Aether, tough never crash into eachother.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2014, 04:18:10 pm »

Action 2: Create chunks of rocks in the Aether. They shall be floating all around the Aether, tough never crash into eachother.
There is already stuff in the universe, so this would be kind of redundant. SaberToothTiger went ahead with the first turn while there were only 2 players.

Right now, we've got a big empty universe with lots of rocks floating around. Some of these are populated with stick figures of various body plans, who currently desire only to escape their stick figure existence, either by killing me to stop time, or becoming something more substantial that stick figures.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2014, 04:24:55 pm »

Well if you do not want a universe in a universe, fine.
Ignore my last post.

Now I just have to figure out something to do.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2014, 04:26:37 pm »

Well, if you want to create more nebulas and rocks and gas and stuff, go for it. Just saying it's not empty, since it seems like you thought it was.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2014, 05:08:22 pm »

Well, if you want to create more nebulas and rocks and gas and stuff, go for it. Just saying it's not empty, since it seems like you thought it was.
Well, by 'void' I did not mean completely empty.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2014, 06:17:14 pm »

Name: Kalmari Flesh of the World
Backstory: Born in the deep waters of the unthought oceans of his subconscious, a giant octopus with wings and ten thousand tentacles Kalmari chose to be. His thought created his flesh and his flesh became reality.
Type: Water and Life
The Ultimate Goal: Create, revolt, and change the face of the universe constantly

Create a spiral universe with trillions of solar systems
Create a Dark Nebula cloud that devours happiness

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2014, 11:45:02 pm »

You are each in a different world, but I could meld them in a certain point.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2014, 12:08:03 am »

You are each in a different world, but I could meld them in a certain point.

Well then my actions are still valid.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2014, 12:09:39 am »

Huh. Yeah, you should probably put that in the OP

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2014, 10:57:04 am »

Yup, my mistake.
~~~Learning from my mistakes~~~

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2014, 12:12:30 pm »

I kinda sorta had an idea, that your actions will dictate how your Sacred Tome will look like. Whaddaya think?

darkpaladin109:
"CREATE HOOMANS"

... two actions or die...

The first thing sought by the greatest of Elder beings, was His subjects.
[5] It created them, as His powers are unlimited, and as His glory is infinite, the first men were not weak, they were full to the brim with His presence, that they did not require food or drink, for they worshipped Him, gave Him the praise He deserved.
And they learned the first disciple of power.
Obedience.

Ultimoh:
Action 2: Create chunks of rocks in the Aether. They shall be floating all around the Aether, tough never crash into each other.

Note, in the original version of your roll you managed to quite a lot, but then i realized, that you changed yer actions.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Oros the Wise was a being of great knowledge, his mind was great and His intelligence better that any other.
He may have lacked land or sheer strength, but he beat all with His logic and deep understanding of rules of the Ultimate God.
He desired a land, in which any who were worthy could improve under His supervision.

Aether.

[4] He made the land, which was just like in His dream, just like He wanted it to be. He also desired to create some boulders orbiting Aether, to interest potential followers of the good things about learning of the world around them.
[3] Altough His thought was different, He succeeded in making a beautiful scenery around Aether,  He made it static, boring and quite sad, actually.
But he learned from it. He learned, that to flourish, he mustn't be harsh, but calm and patient.
And so it was, the first of the Schools.
School of Patience.

Lyeos:
Create birthday hats for everyone.
Create cosmic strobe-lights.

The true god happiness you are, L'eyous. One of the wishes you will grant, is fun for all.
[4] You created  hats for the beings which would soon have !!FUN!! in your land. But the hats were limited, as we are not infinite, but fragile and weak.
[5] You then proceeded to make a pretty awesome strobe-light, to fill the heads of the Partying with colors.
So the first of the Rules of Enjoyment was Hope. (Didn't really know what to write as the rule which was created this turn. Don't make pointless actions or else!)

Detoxicated:
Create a spiral universe with trillions of solar systems
Create a Dark Nebula cloud that devours happiness

The Kalmari Flesh of the World wished to show the reality to his creations, to show, that life is hard and that they should place their faith in Him to be stronger, to be hardened by the hardships of His world. But to prove his rights to them, he had to create them first.
[3] He created a universe, a place that was surprisingly happy, a place which was a sort of opposite of the truth Kalmari knew.
[5] But then he has created a gaint Nebulae in the middle of the universe, which had the power to suck happiness from every place, changing the way the world was, from happiness to grim sadness, just like in life, a catastrophe could happen any second.
So the first Warning was Grief

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Statuses:

HugoLuman:

Detoxicated:

Ultimoh:

Lyeos:

darkpaladin109:

This turn was a hard thing to do, making the stauts window and all. The future ones will propably be twice a week.

Could try to write Jaggos, the combined way of life made by the First Five. It may or may not be an important thing in the next RtD I'm planning...
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6