Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 84

Author Topic: Hephaestus No Longer Exists: Crater thread.  (Read 188336 times)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Hephaestus Techland: Big Brother is Watching
« Reply #630 on: September 19, 2014, 06:38:31 pm »

((I will be offline, likely until the 31st of November. Until I return, all of his CO's can just go use Charles as some sort of speech/propaganda dispenser.))
« Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 06:34:06 pm by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: September 23, 2014, 09:32:40 pm »

((So tempted to buy that just to be a flesh hogging asshole))

Since I think the next turn is basically just sending stuff off to the Sword, I'm gonna put some preliminary actions before I go:
-Obtain one of those perfect decomps for Will, since it's been said they produce them here.
-Use that to make another cloned brain with the uncompensator temporarily deactivated.
-Give the decompensator back.
-Head onto the thing bringing stuff to the Sword.

Quote from: Xan->Steve, to be delivered shortly before arriving on the Sword
I'm going to be acting as if I'm a newbie when I arrive on the Sword in order to avoid complications with people being afraid of me until I can resolve some things with the Doctor. If you end up announcing the contents of this shuttle, can you please tout me as a volunteer or some such?
« Last Edit: September 23, 2014, 09:35:18 pm by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: September 28, 2014, 10:58:00 pm »

Yes, I already have a massive action post before this.  This one's tiny, and fairly important.

Check up on Simus.  Is she suffering from stasis catatonia?  If so, and she's in a position where there's any possible environmental dangers, or even the simple risk of workers finding her and getting revenge for our authoritarian rule messing with her, possess her body and get her somewhere safe, like her quarters.  If I can't possess her for whatever reason, transport her with aux bodies.

((Partially, this is just a setup for dealing with absentee Pyro IC.  That might not be a problem if he pops back up, but considering he asked PW to hold off the turn twelve days ago, and still hasn't found the time to answer those questions... it might be a bit of an issue.))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #634 on: September 29, 2014, 12:57:03 pm »

((How often does the Council meet, anyway?

I've compiled a final preemptive write-up for the Spektr/Raduga weapons. I've also figured out what I think is the best way to handle the overcharge, including our all-favorite deadly failures from overuse.

In effect, I simplified the "hot firing" clause to "you can do whatever, but for as long as you don't do the cooldown, you have a 50% chance of the thing blowing up on you". So if you have a choice between 50% chance of misfire and 100% chance of faceful of alien murderwieners, you can choose the slightly lesser evil.

Feel free to drop the directional failures though. It's something I came up with just now, seems plausible but might be annoying to keep track of.))
The council is always alert! ALWAYS WATCHING!

((I will be offline, likely until the 31st of November. Until I return, all of his CO's can just go use Charles as some sort of speech/propaganda dispenser.))
Hmm.
((So tempted to buy that just to be a flesh hogging asshole))

Since I think the next turn is basically just sending stuff off to the Sword, I'm gonna put some preliminary actions before I go:
-Obtain one of those perfect decomps for Will, since it's been said they produce them here.
-Use that to make another cloned brain with the uncompensator temporarily deactivated.
-Give the decompensator back.
-Head onto the thing bringing stuff to the Sword.

Quote from: Xan->Steve, to be delivered shortly before arriving on the Sword
I'm going to be acting as if I'm a newbie when I arrive on the Sword in order to avoid complications with people being afraid of me until I can resolve some things with the Doctor. If you end up announcing the contents of this shuttle, can you please tout me as a volunteer or some such?
Essentially make another backup. Ok.

Yes, I already have a massive action post before this.  This one's tiny, and fairly important.

Check up on Simus.  Is she suffering from stasis catatonia?  If so, and she's in a position where there's any possible environmental dangers, or even the simple risk of workers finding her and getting revenge for our authoritarian rule messing with her, possess her body and get her somewhere safe, like her quarters.  If I can't possess her for whatever reason, transport her with aux bodies.

((Partially, this is just a setup for dealing with absentee Pyro IC.  That might not be a problem if he pops back up, but considering he asked PW to hold off the turn twelve days ago, and still hasn't found the time to answer those questions... it might be a bit of an issue.))
Like most temporary comatose people, Simus exists in a sort of quantum state because I, as the motive force of the universe, forget about her and therefore do not observe her. As long as no one draws my attention to her, she should be fine.

Head higher into the mountains then. Be methodical, of course, but search search search. There had to be something it was heading for.
Disregard the glinting thing, it's probably just somebody surveilling me.

There's nothing out here mang.

And Radio, could you please do your tinkering in Tinker, not the Heph thread? I know you're more looking to ask for research and such from ARESTEVE but the net effect is basically the same.

((Sorry I guess. I tried to keep things confined to things directly related to Hep, though I may have veered off that a little bit recently. But if it bothers you that much, I'll try to be mindful of it, though don't shoot me down if it happens again.))

4)Finally, can we use the same designing procedure (like the one used for the exoskeletons) for the following things:
-generators
-fuel mixtures (mostly to get even higher energy densities)
-general computer hard- and software for suit systems
4. Depends. Are you trying to create entirely new versions or directions for energy generation and computer hard and software, or just better, or efficient systems?

More efficient versions, since I suspect that wholly new things would need an influx from some alien artifact anyways.

Any more information needed? If not, completion date?

Give it a month.

This process will be done on: October 3rd.

Put it on the list of shit what be in motion.

List of shit in motion updated.

In the meantime, repeating the question missed in the OOC thread:

For the MACS suit, you proposed the core suit to be purchased normally, and the modules to be loaned. Exactly what do you envision the loan costs being? I.e., assuming the core suit is a Mk2 equivalent, has an exoskeleton and a rocket pack module loaned in, costing 5, 8, and 8 token individually. The suit is bought, but how much of the remaining 16 token would be the "down payment" for the loan, and would there be any "running cost" for using equipment without exchanging it? Taking into account that the Mk3, that would be the equivalent of that setup, costs 13(?) token. Just trying to see if there's any benefit for the player to use it at all besides the module exchange.
Loaning would probably be some standard fraction of the buy price, with penalties for damage and purchasable insurance for if it gets destroyed. The rental car method.

((Very verbose turn here, but mostly all on one topic, and with simple questions.))

((There's two messages to Simus in this.  If Pyro isn't back before the turn goes, then I want to assume she's fine with it.  Even if this might result in her submerging my body in ClF3.  I just want stuff done.))

1.Send this message to Simus.  If she approves it, or doesn't respond, send the inner message to the Doctor.  Fingers crossed.

Quote from: From STE Officer Steve Saint to Hephaestus Administrator Simulacrum Ferratum-Inanis
Hello, Simus.  I remember that after we awoke Xan, after I asked him some questions, you suggested that I simply ask the Doctor about the possibility of replicating him, and any dangers.  Thus, I have prepared the attached message to send to him.  I would like you to review it, and sanction it before I send it.  I would hate to send something, and only afterwards find out that it broke some rule.

Please remember, I do not intend to act upon any of this without your permission and extreme caution.  This message is intended to assess if the idea is even feasible, and what risks are involved.

Quote from: From Hephaestus Command to The Doctor
Recently, the clone that Xan had stored here was awoken.  His abilities are quite interesting, and you are supposedly the one who gifted him with them.

You were very helpful with building Fleshpits here, and we have already produced a sizeable force of sod soldiers thanks to your efforts.  However, it still takes a long time for a full sod to be grown using them- Do you think it would be possible to improve, supplement, or replace the fleshpits using Xan's abilities?  He is fully capable of producing an entire body in mere minutes, given sufficient materials.

Another question is whether his flesh needs a direct connection to an organic brain to function; could one create a flesh form that changes shape based on the commands of a computer, or a braincase like those that we use in robotic bodies?  And if not, could a sod's brain be modified to control flesh like Xan, or is the process so inherently complex that it requires a fully functional human brain?

If the answer to the previous questions is that a fully flesh brain is needed, do you think we could construct the needed material using a Biochemical Forge?  And would it have any chance of damaging said Forge?

Of course, the most important question is whether any of these ideas are wise.  Xan's abilities could of course be quite dangerous.  We would like you to explain any possible dangers inherent to utilizing Xan's abilities.  Also, do you have any knowledge or ideas about some form of weapon that would be particularly effective against something like him?

2.You said we could get a sod brain blueprint for the Biochemical Forge by copying an existing sod brain that's in the state we want.  What, exactly, do you mean by 'state'?

3.If you mean skills/experience/personality or whatever, run a very short competition between our existing 300 robosods.  Something like going to the firing range and firing a clip out of a rifle within a time limit.  If we don't have the resources for that, then do the best we can.  Take the ten highest scoring sods, and copy them. 

4.If you mean something else that you think might alter my decision, welp, I guess it isn't happening this turn.  If you don't think it matters, just copy ten sods.

5.If 'copying' ten sods would take time in either of the preceding cases, assign a Science Team to it.  Ask Simus, but if she doesn't respond do it anyways.  This seems minor enough that it'd be done before any negative effects really matter.

6.If the copying is quick enough to be done already, then start producing one of each of the brains.  Mostly to check if any of our blueprints are defective.

7.How long will six take?

8.Oh, also, do the copied sods die?

9.Order the production of all the basic resupply stuff for the sword, in case that type of thing isn't automatic.  Hopefully it can be considered to be done before the supply shuttle leaves.  Also order production of actual equipment for our sod hordes.  Radio can figre out what exactly tht entails later.

Oh, and @PYRO!  I've got two questions in this- Can I send that message to the Doc, and can I use a Science team to make sod brain blueprints?

2. I mean the output is going to be identical. Same memories, same experiences, same problems. So make sure you get the right sod for the job. Also, it will destroy the original.

3. You don't really need ten separate ones. Unless you specifically want 10 separate ones.

4.The above would probably work for just getting the sod with the best aim, if thats all you really want.

5. It will take time but not the kind that can be sped up. It's just the machine working. You can't make a printer print faster by having a bunch of IT guys stand around it. Not even if they chant.

6.It will take a little while. Couple days.

7.Production is much faster. I Feel like I quoted a number before.

8.Yes.

9.We'll consider that stuff automatic. Save time and effort. Good work on actually thinking about it though.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: September 29, 2014, 02:02:01 pm »

((Hurrah!
...can I consider myself back on the Sword now, or is that going to be an event with the weapons and everything arriving? I'm fine either way.))
Sig! Onol

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: September 29, 2014, 02:11:00 pm »

((You're probably on the Sword and on some mission now. The weapons have long since arrived and people are already on missions with them.

I wonder if, with the Sod shipment, Steve can replace the inevitable orbital intervention at the Eater of Cold site with an orbital Sod army drop.))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: September 29, 2014, 02:15:46 pm »

((Ah, alright. No mission, though. I gotta take a break after the last incident.))
Sig! Onol

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: September 30, 2014, 02:51:00 pm »

Give it a month.
Added to wiki.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #639 on: October 01, 2014, 01:06:18 pm »

((Hurrah!
...can I consider myself back on the Sword now, or is that going to be an event with the weapons and everything arriving? I'm fine either way.))
Yes.

Is this an empty Heph thread? Huh. Well I'm not complaining.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: October 01, 2014, 02:01:39 pm »

((I'm waiting on Pyro, more or less. I could start writing an essay on the proposed functions of the MACS system, if you really want it.
In the meantime, let's do at least something.))

Anton Chernozorov

Assign a Science crew to the task of creating an automanip-less plasma weapon. The basic design would probably involve using a metallic slug as the plasma source, which would be plasmarized by an array of magnetrons and high-current electric arcs, then contained within a spheroid magnetic field for a short while until its temperature reaches maximum containable levels, and then expelled via a gauss coil, creating a short-lived but very destructive jet of plasma. The jet would be constrained for the first foot or two by magnetoplasmadynamic effects, penetrating armor at a concentrated point, and would then disperse and deal further damage inside the target.

Let the crew try to make it work, then try to make it as small as they can. Something that fits to the arm of a battlesuit would be pretty damn good, but something that'd fit to the arm of an Avatar is acceptable as well.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #641 on: October 01, 2014, 02:07:06 pm »

((If you don't know what to build or investigate, I've got plenty ideas I could share. Not only for construction but for targets too.

Oh, and there was another thing I wanted to try when I was on Hephaestus but I guess I'll just have to file a request for it now and see if piecewise, Steve and the Hephaestus people would allow me to try it.))

Quote from: Flint Westwood | To: To whom it may concern | Subject: Request for superweapon components
To whom it may concern,

I have recently discovered more about the capacity of my battlesuit's multi-purpose armament (the one I call 'Rainbow Cannon') for destruction. While reviewing the footage an idea came to mind that could potentially be very beneficial to the cause by severely increasing the Paracelsus' Sword's offensive capacity.

Attached to this message you will find helmetcam footage along with battlesuit footage and data captured during one of the missions on Kano. It shows the usage of the weapon as a sort of weather control device, capable of creating devastating lightning storms. I have also included notes on the weapon I have gathered after many tests.

The footage is a bit spotty at times due to the limited power of the battlesuit at the time, but I believe it is pretty self explanatory. Repeated pulls of the trigger when the gun is at 'Blue Lightning' mode exponentially increase its power and end up completely altering its function. However to operate in such a manner the weapon requires tremendous amount of power. It also tends to rapidly increase its temperature. I do not know if high temperatures can damage the weapon, but it is something to consider.

Anyway, the reason I'm writing this is because I would like to request high grade replacement parts for the battlesuit and the construction of a cradle for mounting in one of the Sword's weapon turrets. This would operate in the following manner:

The battlesuit will be connected directly to the Sword's power grid in a manner similar to the existing gauss cannons and lasers. High grade replacement parts for most of Gilgamesh's electronics and power transfer systems and the complete alteration of their structure should allow this to happen safely, without risk that the cables would melt due to the large amount of current cursing through them. A coolant system could be added (perhaps capable of being connected to the existing coolant system used for the Sword's gauss cannon turrets) to ensure that the weapon and its components do not overheat.

That way, the sword will be able to use the weapon's many different modes at their fullest. These could be used for many things. For example, a 'Violet Overcharge' shot charged to sufficient power could obliterate a large part of a city without any chance of being intercepted by orbital defence lasers. An entire world could be covered in devastating lightning storms or worse if the 'Blue Lightning' mode is given enough time to act. The applications are many (provided that the system works as intended, of course).

I eagerly await your response.

For the ARM,
Flint Westwood.

Spoiler: Notes (click to show/hide)

((I agree with the below very very much.))
« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 02:19:19 pm by Parisbre56 »

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: October 01, 2014, 02:08:32 pm »

((Sean, there are vastly more important things to do I think. Such as finally setting up the spess magic production facility. The special raw material needed is here now, no reason not to get on it.))

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: October 01, 2014, 04:26:24 pm »

((I'm less waiting for Pyro, and more bogged down by... well, I'm not sure what to do.  It's not that I don't have lots and lots of ideas, I just that don't know which I should get on now.  Also, I already went for a long while not having to check or really pay attention to this, so I got out of the groove.  Also, I'm exhausted.))

ACTIONS!

1.SEND THIS TEXT TO THE DOCTOR.  FATHER OF NIGHTMARES BE DAMNED, IF SIMUS OVERRULES ME, JUST SHOOT HER IGNORE HER.  I want it done so much.
Quote from: From Hephaestus Command to The Doctor

Recently, the clone that Xan had stored here was awoken.  His abilities are quite interesting, and you are supposedly the one who gifted him with them.

You were very helpful with building Fleshpits here, and we have already produced a sizeable force of sod soldiers thanks to your efforts.  However, it still takes a long time for a full sod to be grown using them- Do you think it would be possible to improve, supplement, or replace the fleshpits using Xan's abilities?  He is fully capable of producing an entire body in mere minutes, given sufficient materials.

Another question is whether his flesh needs a direct connection to an organic brain to function; could one create a flesh form that changes shape based on the commands of a computer, or a braincase like those that we use in robotic bodies?  And if not, could a sod's brain be modified to control flesh like Xan, or is the process so inherently complex that it requires a fully functional human brain?

If the answer to the previous questions is that a fully flesh brain is needed, do you think we could construct the needed material using a Biochemical Forge?  And would it have any chance of damaging said Forge?

Of course, the most important question is whether any of these ideas are wise.  Xan's abilities could of course be quite dangerous.  We would like you to explain any possible dangers inherent to utilizing Xan's abilities.  Also, do you have any knowledge or ideas about some form of weapon that would be particularly effective against something like him?

2.You said I didn't need to kill ten sods.  I was only doing that in case there was a roll or something, just in case.  If there's no risk of defects or anything, and our sods are all pretty much identical, then yeah, just kill one.  I already marked it down.

3.You said the copying would be done in a couple of days.  If that meant, two, then it's done.  Start churning out them sod brains.

4.A Fleshpit effectively creates five sod brains a day- 50 per batch, a batch every tenth day.  You said the forge would be even faster, so how fast is it exactly?  You have never specified in the past.

5.If it is faster, assign a construction crew to building a new Biochemical Forge.

6.Start the expansion of our newest Fleshpit.  If fleshpits are faster than BC Fs, then assign the construction crew to this instead.

7.If this turn is processed on/after Oct. 3rd, then we have the interplanetary construction ships.  Assign two crews to building the rassum frassum spess magick facility on some distant moon.

----

8.The old shock gloves that I had designed with the Testament- were they hit by the nerfbat too?  Can I do stuff with them, or are they really expensive/really weak now?

9.What are we doing with the sods?  I'm pretty sure they're supposed to be off-Heph, buut... where should I put them on the wiki?  Are they even considered gone yet?

Inaction fluff:
Quote from: From STE Officer Steve Saint to Operative Flint Westwood, and Hephaestus Command
Thank you for your suggestion.  I have reviewed your footage and tests, and I have decided that, while you have an interesting idea, wiring the weapon directly into a ship's power supply is too dangerous to try without further experiments.  It seems like that weapon has some form of intelligence inherent to it, judging by the fact that it interfaced with your Battlesuit so effectively, so we have no idea what it might do to a capital ship.  For all we know, it could wrest control for itself, although that seems unlikely.  Further, it's power draw seems unusually optimized for the amount available to it while attached to the battlesuit--It could draw more when wired into the ship, and that would be very dangerous.

That being said, I think I speak for everyone on Hephaestus when I say we'd be happy if you were to ship that weapon to us.  I can think of a number of interesting experiments to try on it, and we might be able to replicate the device.  I wish Steve had simply left all those misunderstood artifacts with us.  I think he didn't for political reasons--judging by some of the artifacts, I'm fairly certain the scientists who were supposed to examine them would simply decide "Nope, not touching that" and mark it with some symbol that nobody would understand, because nobody would discover their negligence.  Then, when the time came to ship the boxes here, they convinced Steve to not send them, because we're the first people who have posed a risk of uncovering them.  Lazy hacks.

Anyways, yes, please send the device here at your earliest convenience.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #644 on: October 01, 2014, 06:32:09 pm »

((What do you think would the equivalent of the doctor sticking a syringe to the back of someone's neck be for a planet?
Or do you think he'll just stick a syringe on the back of Hephaestus' neck?))

Quote from: Flint Westwood | To: Hephaestus | Subject: Re: Request for superweapon components
It appears that my messages are getting corrupted by quantum anomalies, because I clearly stated that I would not be connecting the weapon directly to the ship, I would simply be draining its power supply to power the weapon in its already proven and stable form. I have already experimented with connecting the battlesuit to an external power source (a battery) and encountered no problems with it.

Furthermore, intelligence and knowledge are different things. Just because a repair bot knows how to repair a battlesuit it doesn't mean it is smart. Same with the weapon. Just because it knows how to find power it doesn't mean it's secretly seeking world domination. And considering this weapon is most probably of quiet world origin, being able to recognize a wire and a screen shouldn't be that hard.

Finally, the fact that it could draw more from the ship is exactly the point. With access to a greater power supply and higher electrical current, the weapon is bound to operate much better. If regulating the power provided to it is an issue, then simply cutting or reducing the power provided should fix the problem. I have recently installed a control switch in Gilgamesh's arm's power supply to facilitate a similar function, so that I will be able to prevent accidents similar to the one shown in that video.

The only problem I see with that is that the weapon might have not been designed with scaling in mind, so it might not be able to handle continued firing or large concentrations of energy very well. Although the fact that Red mode only fires for a couple of seconds before completely draining Gilgamesh's power supply and the fact that Gilgamesh was barely able to function during the video, combined with the fact that Blue mode possibly has an even more powerful level beyond 3 does seem to indicate that the weapon was actually designed with a much more powerful power source in mind.

That being said, I do agree that further experimentation is required to ensure that this can be done safely and that the Sword will not be endangered in any way and I do agree that the Sword currently lacks the equipment to do the required experiments safely (at least as far as I know).

However there are several problems with that. First of all the weapon is currently attached to Gilgamesh. I have no idea what would happen if I removed the arm alone, so that means I would have to send Gilgamesh himself, which is something I would not feel comfortable doing.

And not only that, I would also deprive the front lines of a very powerful weapon, something that cannot be matched by our current arsenal, one that can only be hoped to be matched by a heavily modified gauss cannon in effectiveness (and the fact that it needs no ammo makes it even more useful). A relatively safe and predictable weapon that we would risk loosing forever if something went wrong with your experiments.

And I am currently about to go on a mission, so I cannot really conduct any tests or send you any more data from here. Perhaps I could arrange for something after I return. I bet I can convince Steve to give me a big generator and let me shoot some asteroids if I tell him Hephaestus asked for it.

Perhaps if I could come along with Gilgamesh so that I could participate in some missions there, then I could consider it.

Anyway, it's not like you lack the material required to experiment. The anomalous planetoid artefacts, the Grate explosion artefacts, the black sand. I have yet to see any prototypes utilizing any of the above. I think the radioactive energy crystals in particular hold great potential, both as an alternate energy source to our generators and as replacements for our Tesla weaponry.

By the time the mission ends, I expect you'll have many things to work on. We'll see how things are looking like by the time the next resupply shuttle arrives. It's not like I can do anything until then anyway.
Notes on the AP are here by the way: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=106279.msg4431770#msg4431770
I think there were some more artefacts gathered later, that tree thing Thearpox cut and some of those worms Auron got but I never got to update it with those.
Don't know if anyone kept notes for the Grate explosion artefacts.
One of these days I should make an artefacts page in the wiki and fill it with artefacts from all missions that we have yet to use. They are really useful. I had an idea to use the shape-changing storage device recovered in mission one to create a terminator 2-like shapeshifting robot.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 06:39:51 pm by Parisbre56 »
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 84