Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11

Author Topic: Roll To Dodge - Immortal Labyrinth  (Read 21367 times)

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Dodge - Immortal Labyrinth
« Reply #105 on: May 28, 2014, 01:40:31 am »

i cant do anything either, i keep getting knock unconcious or like brain damage. now am bleeding to death now too and shouting at god doesnt help
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

Ethereal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: May 28, 2014, 05:27:31 pm »

((Sadly, we've got some that may have brain damage, so I doubt dragging them with us so that the a-okay ones won't get struck by GM plot lightning is a very smart idea for keeping the injured alive, but if this action fails then I'll do what I can to move us into the next room, and do I get a staff at some point?))

Leave the plant alone and try to heal Varee the old fashioned way, then, regardless of success or fail, help move him across the ice.
[4] You look at the plant and decide to let it rest, it's been working too hard. You decide to fix Varee yourself. [Heal : 2] You feel your hands move around his head and notice that you have no idea what you're doing and decide to stop. You would move him across the ice, but the golems seem to be blocking the way.

((Fine, we'll move the plot along.))
Stand at the edge of the ice and get the attention of one of the golems..
[1] The golems look at you as they instill fear into your soul...you begin to shake with fear.

"They're not hostile, I assume."

Shout "GREETINGS MY FUTURE COMRADES. ARE YOU SICK AND TIRED OF BEING ETERNALLY TRAPPED IN THIS HELLISH MAZE? YES? THEN LET US MARCH ONWARD TO FREEDOM!"

Then start walking forward but pause at the edge.

[3] You look at Beirus as he is still shaking from his eye contact with the golems. You decide to leave them be.

Will myself to stay awake
[5 - 1 = 4] You force your body to endure the pain and wake up, noticing the blood around you. [Pain : 2 - 1 = 1] Your body screams in pain as you pass out again. [Constitution : 4 - 1 = 3] The blood continues to flow and it seems as though it may worsen soon enough.

"Thanks for the info.  I'm ready to go back now.  Just one last question, if you don't mind: what is your name?"

As I wait to be transported, feel along the edges of the staff for runes or text that may be inscribed on it.

Interesting.  Have to say, this seems oddly coherent for a dream, let alone a dream within a hallucination.

((By the way, sorry about the brain damage, broken limbs, and broken backs!  Really unintentional!  Please don't kill me!))
[1] The girl continues to write the teleportation runes on the wall. You feel as though you should let her concentrate...by waving the staff in her face! You begin to turn the staff like a baton, as you notice her face to get angry. You decide to stop.

You could wait for one of us to try and help you.
So far you lot are merrily ignoring me.

Contemplate on how to make wheel chairs.
[6] (What.)
You decide to take the moment and meditate on ways to make a wheel chair. The darkness overwhelms you as you fall deeper into your dreams, into a trance. Your thoughts flood you as you explore your mind for methods of making a wheel chair. Wait...is that a wheel chair in your dreams!? You feel your body begin to form in your dreams as you fly over towards the wheelchair. You're a few feet away when a wall blocks your way. What's...what's happening?! You're now in a box...

Statuses :
Spoiler: Varee (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Beirus (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: blazing glory (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Sinvara (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Nunzillor (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: _DivideByZero_ (click to show/hide)

blazing glory

« Reply #107 on: May 28, 2014, 06:10:59 pm »

((If I don't get a wheel chair then I'll never get up again,then again I might have a broken upper spine as well as lower,you were kinda vague about which part of my back was broken.))

See if there's a way to get out of the box.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: May 28, 2014, 06:31:59 pm »

Overcome the fear through force of will
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 28, 2014, 06:38:52 pm »

Try healing Sinvara myself. ((Double derp))

Um, observe how fast the golems are moving. Are they sluggish or could they potentially grab something moving past them at high speed?
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 07:25:29 pm by _DivideByZero_ »
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 28, 2014, 06:44:43 pm »

Try to see if i have any magic power

((Also devine sinvara is perfectly fine he is healing me

Nunzillor

« Reply #111 on: May 28, 2014, 06:54:07 pm »

"WOOOOOHOOOO!! Bo staff for the win!!  ...Oh, sorry about that.  Just enjoying this freaking AWESOME staff you gave me.  Can you feel the awesomeness?  I SAID CAN YOU FEEL IT?"

Failing to resist the allure of acting stupid with a staff, repeatedly try running and pole vaulting into the air.  See how high I can get each time.  Give the woman a high five every time I get some air.  WOOOO!
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 09:10:10 pm by Nunzillor »

Ethereal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: May 30, 2014, 11:10:27 am »

Take Varee's dagger and cut up some of my robe into makeshift bandages to stop his bleeding and use them when I am finished.
[4] You find Varee's dagger to his side and decide to take it. [Reaction : Auto] He stays in his slumber. You cut a long strand of your robe, you estimate the size and finish cutting it. You move Varee's position for easier access to attaching the makeshift bandage. [Luck : 5] You managed to tighten the bandage around his head, slowing down the bleeding drastically.

((If I don't get a wheel chair then I'll never get up again,then again I might have a broken upper spine as well as lower,you were kinda vague about which part of my back was broken.))

See if there's a way to get out of the box.
[4] (Let's just say, you broke your whole back. Upper to lower.)
You look around and see the only exit is the top, which is pretty high up. You try to climb up when a voice echoes through the room.
Your efforts are useless. Even if you got up, you'd be pushed back down.
A lady appears on top of the wall, looking down at you.
Hiya, I'm Lia. Nice to meet you. So, the immortal labyrinth...been years since I've been in there. Let's start out with basic stuff, what would you like to know?

Overcome the fear through force of will
[5] You force your body to man up and not be scared of the golems, you do this by staring right back at the golems...glaring at them, giving them fear. But then, you realize they're just hunks of rock, they don't get scared. Hey! At least you improved your reactions.

Try healing Sinvara myself. ((Double derp))

Um, observe how fast the golems are moving. Are they sluggish or could they potentially grab something moving past them at high speed?
[2] (No idea how you can fail this...)
You look at the golems and their movement. However, you can't decipher which one to look at and get confused.

Try to see if i have any magic power

((Also devine sinvara is perfectly fine he is healing me
[1 - 1 = 2] You remain knocked out cold.

"WOOOOOHOOOO!! Bo staff for the win!!  ...Oh, sorry about that.  Just enjoying this freaking AWESOME staff you gave me.  Can you feel the awesomeness?  I SAID CAN YOU FEEL IT?"

Failing to resist the allure of acting stupid with a staff, repeatedly try running and pole vaulting into the air.  See how high I can get each time.  Give the woman a high five every time I get some air.  WOOOO!
[2] You're about to run and practice your pole vaulting when the girl begins to say something:
It's finished. It'll warp you back to the labyrinth any moment now. Remember, the staff will show you the way.
The runes on the wall begin to glow as the girl smiles. She waves goodbye to you as you feel your eyes blackout. You wake up in the passage, in your hands...is the staff.

Statuses :
Spoiler: Varee (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Beirus (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: blazing glory (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Sinvara (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Nunzillor (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: _DivideByZero_ (click to show/hide)

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: May 30, 2014, 11:58:12 am »

Charge one of the golems and kill it with my sword.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Nunzillor

« Reply #114 on: May 30, 2014, 12:51:12 pm »

Well that was weird.  Anyway, these figments are much more boring when they don't do anything.  Maybe if I try to fix them...

Go to the nearest injured figment and attempt first aid.  Try using the staff to channel healing energy into their broken organs and/or appendages.  Stand behind any combatants while doing so.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2014, 02:56:26 pm by Nunzillor »

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: May 30, 2014, 02:23:16 pm »

Go with Beirus, drag him to safety if I can't block a hit with my shield and he gets hurt.
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

blazing glory

« Reply #116 on: May 30, 2014, 05:17:28 pm »

Why am I here? In this dungeon?
« Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 09:54:42 pm by blazing glory »

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: May 30, 2014, 11:35:33 pm »

Meditate on my future
« Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 06:21:35 pm by Varee »

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: June 02, 2014, 06:21:09 pm »

There isnt any update for 2-3days now...

Nunzillor

« Reply #119 on: June 05, 2014, 08:58:42 pm »

Ethereal, have you lost interest in this?  It's okay if you have, I just like to know.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11