Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11

Author Topic: Roll To Dodge - Immortal Labyrinth  (Read 21409 times)

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Dodge - Immortal Labyrinth
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2014, 01:12:54 am »

Waitlist?
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2014, 07:13:10 am »

Damn why am i the only one face slamming the door, it didnt do any real damage according to the status right. Also medieval assasin is exactly the plan
Am being oblivious to the man swing at other man

I want to try load a crossbow (and hope to not cause a misfired) and also walk to the door and see if i can peek in the hole or round the edge. I want to be careful not touching the door.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 07:18:19 am by Varee »
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

Ethereal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2014, 04:16:20 pm »

(Just wondering, but when will you update your Worlds Beyond RtD?)

Take some wands, if they're thin twig-like things then grab two, if they're large rods then take one and a dagger.

EDIT If attacked, then I stop everything I'm doing and do whatever I can to defend myself.
[2]You look around but can't find the wall that contains the wands.

The metalwork on this cage... is that mythril?  Does that even exist?  That's amazing.  Wait, what was I doing?  It doesn't matter.  This cage... yes, it is... everything.

Hone my mind on the cage's emanations as they are dispersed into the surrounding aetheric arcane medium.  Open my third eye as a result of this experience and learn the art of summoning and banishing cages.

Also, if someone tried to attack me, hide behind someone with lots of armor.

((Edited to not repeat previous action))
[3]You examine the cage you're in, you begin to meditate to hone your mind on the cage's emanations. You focus, focus and focus. There! You find out that the cage...is made out of steel! Well, you already knew that. Guess that didn't go out so well.

Mope around,cry a little.

Everyone's getting cool stuff,it's not fair! IT'S NOT FAIR!!!

Grab a two handed sword and take a swing at the nearest person.
[2]You begin to examine who is nearest to the sword section. You see nobody and decide to go against your anger issues and stay inside the cage.

((I wonder if the items with our name on them grow more powerful as we do, if we can get more powerful.))

Check if the chain helmet is attached to the armor. Always good to have a backup helmet. If it isn't, but it looks like the chain mail helmet is supposed to go with my armor, replace the metal helmet with the chain helmet. Otherwise, keep the metal helmet.  Take one of the books if I can store it somewhere.Also, if attacked block or dodge, then decapitate my attacker.
[1]You look at the chain helmet to see if it'd look better with the rest of the set. You take off the metal helmet and place it back on the rack. You grab the chain helmet, but your positioning in which you hold it goes off! Your hand is now stuck in the mesh of the chain. The possibility of that happening...your left hand is now immobilized.

Noticing the maniac haphazardly swinging his sword about, Zero steps back and puts his shield in front of himself.

If I am attacked, shield slam my attacker, then see if his weapon is also attracted to me if he is knocked out.

Otherwise, see if the books are also attracted to me. Take a random one just in case.

[4] You see that no one is aiming to attack you. You decide to walk over to the table holding the books and begin examining them. You see that none are willing to be sexually attracted to you and get mad. So mad that you randomly take a book! You have no pockets so you just hold it in your hand.

Damn why am i the only one face slamming the door, it didnt do any real damage according to the status right. Also medieval assasin is exactly the plan
Am being oblivious to the man swing at other man

I want to try load a crossbow (and hope to not cause a misfired) and also walk to the door and see if i can peek in the hole or round the edge. I want to be careful not touching the door.
[3]You sling the crossbow over your shoulder into the grasp of your hands as you take a bolt. You try to position the bolt into the crossbow, but you remember that you have no idea what you're doing. Reminding yourself that loading a crossbow without the knowledge might end up bad. You decide to fling the crossbow back.

"Hello!? Are you humans coming or not? Can't a wi-. Oops, don't mind what I just said. Seriously though, hurry up. I need to bring you guys out of the labyrinth and into he-. Damn, I can't keep my mouth shut.
The door to the next room opens up. You better hurry up or Iwdya might get mad.

Statuses :
Spoiler: Varee (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Beirus (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: blazing glory (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Sinvara (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Nunzillor (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: _DivideByZero_ (click to show/hide)

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2014, 05:11:13 pm »

Take a wand, set it on the floor EDIT next to someone else just in case something bad happens (so they can help me of course!), and try to cut it in half with my axe. After observing what happens, go through the door.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 08:01:16 pm by _DivideByZero_ »
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2014, 05:37:59 pm »

Get my hand out of the helmet. If the helmet isn't damaged, wear it. If the chain helmet is damage, wear the metal one. If I can't get the helmet off my hand, just put the metal one back on my head.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2014, 06:21:53 pm »

After feeling like i got no clue what i am doing i attempt to load the thing yet again
Also if 3 people go though the door i will follow them
« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 06:44:10 pm by Varee »
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

blazing glory

« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2014, 06:27:21 pm »

Feel better now.

Get a two handed sword,some plate armor,see what's in the next room.

Ethereal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2014, 10:10:08 pm »

You have until tomorrow, Nunzillor, before I AI you.

Nunzillor

« Reply #38 on: May 21, 2014, 10:22:03 pm »

No, it's just steel I guess.  Not sure what I was going for there, honestly.  It just felt so right...  Well if I'm gonna ride this out, maybe I should grab something like those other guys?  Yeah.

Grab a robe, a hat, some pants, and some boots and put them on.  Then, grab a wand.  And go into the next room.

((Sorry about the wait))
« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 10:28:45 pm by Nunzillor »

Ethereal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 21, 2014, 10:26:29 pm »

No, it's just steel I guess.  Not sure what I was going for there, honestly.  It just felt so right...  Well if I'm gonna ride this out, maybe I should grab something like those other guys?  Yeah.

Grab a robe, a hat, some pants, and some boots and put them on.  Then, grab a wand.

((Sorry about the wait))

It's fine because...the turn is still going to be posted tomorrow!
Hurray for acid reflux!

blazing glory

« Reply #40 on: May 21, 2014, 10:32:01 pm »

Grab a robe, a hat, some pants, and some boots and put them on.  Then, grab a wand.

((Sorry about the wait))

It's fine because...the turn is still going to be posted tomorrow!
Hurray for acid reflux!

THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!
« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 10:53:50 pm by blazing glory »

Ethereal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 22, 2014, 03:20:46 pm »

Try to take two wands and go through the doorway.
[3]You walk over to the wall of the wands. You place your hand on one of the wands as you feel an invisible force push your hand back. You go at it again and you get pushed back. You keep trying until you grow tired and decide to sit on the floor to rest.

Take a wand, set it on the floor EDIT next to someone else just in case something bad happens (so they can help me of course!), and try to cut it in half with my axe. After observing what happens, go through the door.
[4]You pass Sinvara and take a wand. You place it on the floor next to him and swing your axe to slice the wood in half. [Reaction : 6] It explodes! Gas, or what seems to be energy flows out of the wand as it hits everyone!
[Varee's Damage : 2, Reaction : 6] Varee is hit in the head! Migraine's begin to settle in as he feels his body burn and get hotter. After moments of the burning sensation, it dissipates. Everyone hears a scribble but the source of it is no where to be found.
[Beirus's Damage : 1, Reaction : 2] However, Beirus is not so fortunate. He is struck in the leg as he loses his neuron connection with his leg. He falls the ground as he realizes his leg is now paralyzed. Luckily, his hand is out of the helmet.
[blazing glory's Damage : 4, Reaction : 4] Blazing glory feels the essence slowly flow into his chest. He feels a brisk icy sensation as it slowly fades away. The scribble sound echoes through the room.
[Sinvara's Damage : 1, Reaction : 5] Sinvara is hit in his arm! He doesn't feel any pain and he can still move it. However, he feels something happening. Something is sprouting from his arm! A plant begins to form as it takes home on Sinvara's home. Scribbles...
[Nunzillor's Damage : 2, Reaction : 6] Nunzillor is struck in the back! His back begins to ache as he begins to have back pain. He feels something pushing out of his back as he turns. Wings! Wings the color of the night sprout from his back. The scribble noises are heard again.
[_DivideByZero_'s Damage : 5, Reaction : 1] _DivideByZero_ manages to take the pain. He waits for the scribble noise but nothing happens. There is a sound afterwards...it's not a scribble...it's more of a sizzle. After seconds of this noise, a book explodes!

Everyone turns to face it. One of the many books on the table are now gone. Sinvara checks his robe's pockets as he notices the books are now gone.

Get my hand out of the helmet. If the helmet isn't damaged, wear it. If the chain helmet is damage, wear the metal one. If I can't get the helmet off my hand, just put the metal one back on my head.
[5]Seeing as the helmet is now resting on the floor, in tip top condition, you decide to place it on your head. You feel the helmet slide right on.

After feeling like i got no clue what i am doing i attempt to load the thing yet again
Also if 3 people go though the door i will follow them
[1](No repeating actions! It doesn't matter though.)
You try to take the crossbow from your back but fumble around and manage to get nothing.

Feel better now.

Get a two handed sword,some plate armor,see what's in the next room.
[6]You walk over towards the swords and find where the two-handed swords are located at. You take one and begin to test them out. But you're low knowledge of sword wielding has finally taken its toll! You swing your sword wildly around as it recoils. [Dodge : 4] You smoothly dodge every hit the sword were going to give. You've gotten better at dodging. You walk over towards the armor and equip some plate armor you find on the racks. Your body glows as you feel the light. After the light subsides, you notice your name engraved on the blades of your sword. You walk towards the entrance of the other room and look into it. It's complete darkness. You decide to wait for the others.

Grab a robe, a hat, some pants, and some boots and put them on.  Then, grab a wand.  And go into the next room.

((Sorry about the wait))
[3]You walk out of the cage as you notice blazing glory examining the other room. You decide to look through it and continue examining it in fascination. What were you going to do again?

Nothing...

Statuses :
Spoiler: Varee (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Beirus (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: blazing glory (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Sinvara (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Nunzillor (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: _DivideByZero_ (click to show/hide)

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 22, 2014, 03:34:32 pm »

((Wow. Just wow. That sucked/will continue to suck until my leg is fixed, if it ever gets fixed.))
"Are you kidding me?"
Test out my wand, holding it in my gauntleted hand, waving it and willing some healing magic to happen. Then try to stand and find something to use as a crutch before trying to move over to the door.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 08:46:15 pm by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 22, 2014, 05:20:03 pm »

Take a bundle of wands and look for some smithing tools if I can find any. Then once I have everything, proceed to the next room.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 05:36:15 pm by _DivideByZero_ »
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

blazing glory

« Reply #44 on: May 22, 2014, 06:00:15 pm »

Try to find a light.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11