Unused

Ignore
- 0 (0%)
This
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: June 19, 2014, 02:49:54 am

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 51

Author Topic: The Aetherworld Prison - RTD  (Read 103415 times)

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Aetherworld Prison - RTD
« Reply #645 on: January 02, 2015, 06:01:24 pm »

Just a char sheet.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

tjmaxx999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: January 04, 2015, 01:02:46 am »

Aim my rifle at the direction of the voice, looking for the source, and let Erizen do the talking.

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: January 05, 2015, 06:25:48 pm »

Turn 36

Update Music.

Rune's eyes dilated, shrank, and grew erratically, trying to process what he had figured out. Freedom. His processors decided that there was only one more sane action... Keep firing. Destroy the entire top of the cube. Be ready to dodge any debris.

You continue to fire on the roof of the cube. DAMAGE: [1 x 2(Override)] = 2; CRIT FAIL
You have a brief lapse of consciousness; your body, which has been struggling to simply keep itself alive, turns itself off to avoid a power failure. You wake up a couple minutes later.

Hey boss! Seems like you need a hand. Or claw as it were.
Slash the tires!

"MOST TIMELY, FUMBLES!  THIS BAST*RD WON'T KNOW WHAT HIT HIM!  THAT NOISE... THIS UNIT IS SURE IT WAS UNIMPORTANT."

The mop units will quickly mop the ground between them and the vehicle, forcing the vehicle to skid dangerously as it loses traction!  This seems unlikely to work...  If they remain in the path of the vehicle and the mop-tactic appears unsuccessful, the brave units will dive out of the way!

THANK GOD.... PAYBACKS A BITCH RIGHT
start car and drive through the guys entering the barn, head to opposite end like previous run with truck

Fumbles Initiative: [2] = 2
US-2497 Initiative: [2 + 2(DEX)] = 4
Jack Initiative: [6] = 6

Jack quickly backs up before his foes have any time to mess with the car or its tires. As the car backs towards him, Fumbles has to make a split-second decision to try and slash the tires or dive out of the way. (roll) He decides to try and slash the tires. ACROBATICS: [5] = 5;  UNARMED: [3 + 1(Acrobatics Roll)] = 4;  DAMAGE: [1 + 1(Strength)] = 2
Fumbles slides along the ground, slashing the tires and spinning onto his feet. He managed to completely ruin one tire, and damage another; all on the same side.
Jack attempts to keep control of the car. DRIVING: [1] = 1
He spins out of control, veering into a building and crashing into it. LUCK: [6] = 6 ( +1 on all future luck rolls ).
Not only are you not severely wounded, you managed to drive over one of US-2497's minions. You were launched from the truck, landing safely on the roof of the building. ENDURANCE:  [4 + 2(STR)] = 6
You were not harmed in the collision; the car may or may not be functioning still, but it's sure as hell damaged.

US-2497 watches in anger as Jack continues to evade him. He orders his 1-2 surviving companions to get onto the roof and chase after the thief.

Try to pull myself out of the debris.

You attempt to pull your head out your ass debris pile. STRENGTH: [2 + 1(STR) - 2(Head Crushed)] = 1
It's kind of hard to focus all your strength when your major cognitive organ is under a ton of debris. If it were anyone else, you'd be dead. Hopefully someone sees your struggling though.

"I am Cleanbot Unit 4871, I also identify under the name Erizen, these three are my companions, I know not the identity of them. But who are you?"

Remain stationary but look for the location of the voice.

Aim my rifle at the direction of the voice, looking for the source, and let Erizen do the talking.

As Erizen starts to introduce himself and Nate looks for the source of the voice, it suddenly interjects, ""HOSTILE ACTION DETECTED."
Nate realizes it must be talking about his rifle, and he hurriedly tries to put it down - but it's too late. A line of bullets flies toward the group. Nate REFLEX: [2] = 2; Erizen REFLEX: [6 + 1(DEX) - 1(Damaged)] = 6; Allies: [3] = 3
Nate cries out as a bullet hits him in the side; Erizen manages to dive for cover. ENDURANCE: [5] = 5
Nate clenches his teeth and gets behind cover, returning fire on the voice. RIFLES: [5] = 5
The sound of bullets hitting metal can be heard.

Wake up. If successful, start looking for something to revitalize the arm. Otherwise, try to have a good trip; seek enlightenment in drug-induced coma fantasies combined with the usual fey dreams.

((Drugs are bad, mmkay? Very little good can come from injecting unknown substances into your body.))

Wakes up? [1] = 1. Negative.

Flamefury drifts through her drug-induced dreams. DREAM: [4] = 4
No enlightenment can be drawn from the dreamstate.

Life isn't fair, and neither am I.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: January 05, 2015, 07:13:25 pm »

"Hey boss! Catch! I whipped some cool skills up on that thing since you have extra space without that anger control jazz."
Toss the chip to Mopboss and catch that guy with my dragon powers of flight, largeness, scariness and the ability to destroy roofs in front of jerks.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2015, 07:18:53 am by The Froggy Ninja »

Nunzillor

« Reply #649 on: January 05, 2015, 10:37:04 pm »

"EXCELLENT!  LET ME TELL YOU, GETTING RID OF THAT THING WAS THE BEST THING THIS FUC*ER EVER DID FOR ME!  NOW I KNOW THE UNIVERSE MUST BURN.  GOOD THING YOU REPROGRAMMED IT!"

Because US-2497 trusts its follower too much, it will place the chip back in its central processing unit.  It will then chase after the thief!  Assuming, that is, it still feels like a priority after the chip is inserted...

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: January 05, 2015, 10:40:45 pm »

Rest.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Tagerian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: January 05, 2015, 11:08:19 pm »

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOT Suck it
Flip them the bird, proceed to travel via rooftop, don't take jumps that would otherwise be dangerous (5 feet to 7 feet max) maybe a bum or person had a stash up here lets keep my eyes open for loot

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: January 06, 2015, 02:22:22 am »

Wake up. If successful, start looking for something to revitalize the arm. Otherwise, try to have a good trip; seek enlightenment in drug-induced coma fantasies combined with the usual fey dreams.
Retry action.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: January 06, 2015, 05:40:37 am »

Walk out of wherever I am, read Chapter 3 of the book.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

tjmaxx999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: January 07, 2015, 12:12:31 am »

Fire again, staying behind cover.

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: January 12, 2015, 05:43:14 pm »

Turn 37

Update Music.

Rest.

You give your system some much-needed rest. Although you're still wounded, your system is not on the verge of a total shutdown any more.

"Hey boss! Catch! I whipped some cool skills up on that thing since you have extra space without that anger control jazz."
Toss the chip to Mopboss and catch that guy with my dragon powers of flight, largeness, scariness and the ability to destroy roofs in front of jerks.

"EXCELLENT!  LET ME TELL YOU, GETTING RID OF THAT THING WAS THE BEST THING THIS FUC*ER EVER DID FOR ME!  NOW I KNOW THE UNIVERSE MUST BURN.  GOOD THING YOU REPROGRAMMED IT!"

Because US-2497 trusts its follower too much, it will place the chip back in its central processing unit.  It will then chase after the thief!  Assuming, that is, it still feels like a priority after the chip is inserted...

Fumbles tosses the chip over to US-2497, who catches it and inserts it back into its central processing unit. Suddenly, he feels funny...the rage leaves his system, and he returns to his old self.
THIEF: no longer a priority. Looking after the oppressed robots and taking down Swiffer is the real goal...when did he lose sight of that? US-2497 goes back to the HQ.

Fumbles, on the other hand, heads up to the roof... (SEE: Tagerian's turn).

Stay in cover and cast Sparks over at the source of the voice so that the human can see what he's shooting at.

Fire again, staying behind cover.

Erizen Initiative: [2 + 1(DEX) - 1(Damaged)] = 2
Nate Initiative: [1] = 1
Hostile Initiative: [6] = 6

Group LUCK: [4] = 4

A beeping noise can be heard from the other side of the room; at first you think it might be a bomb or something, but it doesn't seem to be the case... Erizen MAGIC: [6 + 1(IQ) - 1(0 Ranks - Fire)] = 6; OVERSHOT
A loud BANG can be heard, as a flash of light illuminates the center of the room. Nate looks away, his human eyes too sensitive for the flash. Erizen, on the other hand, catches a glimpse of a robot which has fallen onto its back. He tells Nate to stop firing.

Retry action.

Wake up?: [1 + 1(Previous Attempts)] = 2; CRIT FAIL (was taking all those drugs really such a bright idea...?)

Flamefury drifts through drug induced dreams. DREAM: [4] = 4
No enlightenment can be drawn from the dreamstate.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOT Suck it
Flip them the bird, proceed to travel via rooftop, don't take jumps that would otherwise be dangerous (5 feet to 7 feet max) maybe a bum or person had a stash up here lets keep my eyes open for loot

You flee via rooftop whilst searching for loot. LOOTING: [6] = 6; OVERSHOT
What the hell! It appears a gun nut kept his rifle up here. You find a little nook, with an M16, RPG, dual elites, and a bag full of ammo. You take so much time searching, however, that a certain dragon appears behind you...

Fumbles attempts to scoop Jack up in his claws. GRAPPLE: [2] = 2 VS DODGE: [4 - 1(Distracted)] = 3
Jack barely manages to dive out of the way of the dragon, who starts coming back around for another dive.

Walk out of wherever I am, read Chapter 3 of the book.

You walk out of the hovel, and into the ruined square. The colossus is resting a bit to the side of the square. You shrug and read Chapter 3 of your book [I know, I know, I should really send you chapter 2 and 3].
« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 09:21:39 pm by DontBanTheMan »

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: January 12, 2015, 06:10:00 pm »

Do I notice Blitz Dungeoneer?
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: January 12, 2015, 06:34:11 pm »

Do I notice Blitz Dungeoneer?

PERCEPTION: [6] = 6

Affirmative.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: January 12, 2015, 06:38:05 pm »

Rise, and walk over to the human, arms at my side, casually. Once I arrive, kneel to one knee, and demonstrate my damaged parts to the human. Then, go into rest mode.

You better not graffiti me while I'm asleep, man!

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: January 12, 2015, 08:08:46 pm »

Continue trying to grab him while cornering him by setting fire to parts of the roof.
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 51