Unused

Ignore
- 0 (0%)
This
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: June 19, 2014, 02:49:54 am

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 51

Author Topic: The Aetherworld Prison - RTD  (Read 103481 times)

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
Re: The Aetherworld Prison - RTD
« Reply #555 on: November 25, 2014, 06:44:12 pm »

Go into an enraged fit, smashing everything in sight, except my poor dragon <3
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: November 25, 2014, 07:15:27 pm »

Read it while crying.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: November 26, 2014, 11:13:31 pm »

Turn 28

Update Music Video.

Go into an enraged fit, smashing everything in sight, except my poor dragon <3

Rune goes into a rage, and starts smashing up nearby buildings.  STRENGTH: [4 + 3(STR)] = 7
The nearest building was the Electronics shop. Was.

Find mopking.

It was just like the incineration room... his fellow bots burning and reduced to their component parts.  US-2497 hysterically poked the creature before him.  "QUERY: WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?"  Then poked it again.  "ALL... INCINERATED..."  US-2497 paused, seemingly overcome with despair.

Suddenly, a recorded voice began to play from US-2497's speakers in a warm but apologetic tone.  "Warning: unit rage exceeds load capability of installed rage mitigation circuit.  Rage mitigation circuit auto-ejecting.  Please bring your *STATIC* to a nearby store for immediate incineration at a Swiffer-approved temperature of four-hundred-and-*STATIC* degrees.  The Swiffer Dominion wishes you a nice day!"  A circuit chip fell from US-2497 onto the floor. 

The next voice that came from US-2497 was less pleasant and more... crazy.  And loud.  Perhaps even crazily loud.  Or was it loudly crazy?  Or perhaps the character the narrator is describing had simply flown into a MURDEROUS RAGE.  "HAHAHA!YOURBONESWILLSHINEWHENIAM FINISHEDWITHTHEMF*STATIC*KYOUSWIFFERDAMNYOUALLBONESMUSTSHINE!!DIEDIEDIE!!"
Break him.

Stop the raging robot from destroying everything.

FINALLY GOING TO DO SOMETHING YOURSELF!
Quick fire unload rest of the clip and start slashing, my targets have changed due to that really loud outburst

Killing? Without ME?!

Track the place of explosion and join the fray!

((Target the nearest enemy or Flamefury, if available))

US-2497 Initiative: [3 + 2(DEX)] = 5
Flamefury Initiative: [6 + 1(DEX)] = 7
Jack Initiative: [6] = 6

Flamefury shakes her head and looks around, searching for the colossus. PERCEPTION: [3] = 3
She's distracted by the whizzing bullets and screams, but she sees a massive figure in the distance, wreathed in smoke. Seems to be where she just launched from. She flies over to mee-wait; it's that goddamn half-dragon who attacked you! (FACE TO FACE)

Meanwhile, Jack... ROLL: [6] = 6
Still has ammo. He unloads the remainder of his clip in the direction of US-2497. RIFLES: [3 + 1(Range)] = 4 VS [4 + 2(DEX) - 1(Berserk)] = 5
US-2497 charges towards Jack, sliding along the ground to avoid the majority of the shots; a stray bullet lands in his arm, however. ENDURANCE: [3 + 1(Berserk) - 1(Strength)] = 3
The injury isn't too bad, but US-2497 falters a little, giving time for Jack to drop the rifle and prepare his knife. MOP: [6 + 2(Dex) + 2(Mop) + 1(Berserk)] = 11 VS DODGE: [6] = 6
Jack dives out of the way expertly, but wherever he goes, he is met by the mop. Blow after blow is landed upon Jack, who is simply not fast enough to avoid it. STRENGTH: [3 - 1(STR)] = 2
Fortunately, the blows aren't very hard; even so, repeatedly being hit fairly hard can cause quite a bit of hurt. ENDURANCE: [5 + 2(STR)] = 7
Jack ignores any semblance of pain and slashes at the mopbot. KNIFE: [4 + 2(DEX) - 1(Under Rapid Attack)] = 5 VS [6 + 2(DEX) - 1(Berserk)] = 7
US-2497 manages to avoid the knife blows and keep up the pressure.

Sarvex speeds towards the explosion, whe-
Wait, is that Flamefury? She's floating in midair, a few feet from you. (FACE TO FACE)

Fumbles attempt to track down mopking. TRACKING: [4(no IQ bonus when untrained)] = 4 Lucky for Fumbles, he wasn't far away; he hears an explosion and the sound of his Boss, and speeds over there.
Fumbles arrives at the scene to find US-2497 dashing around, beating on a dude with his mop. Mopking located.

Read it while crying.

You read it. LUCK: [5] = 5
It was very mov-wait, is that a glyph?
Suddenly the room is flooded with the screams of devils; the book takes on an eerie glow, as Sparkles takes on the appearance of a monstrous beast. He smiles evilly, and winks at you knowingly. You start crying.

"Sorry, I won't be a moment, I just need to try something."

Cast "Hack" upon the computer and encourage it to vend some of its contents.

Watch the door for anyone who might come in.

Erizen attempts to cast "Hack" upon the computer. TECHNOMAGIC: [3 + 1(IQ) + 1(Technomagic) - 2(Spell Difficulty)] = 3
The spell seems to be working, when suddenly a shimmering face appears in front of you. "Hello, my name is Larry, and I assume you are the one who attempted to cast a hostile magic spell inside my shop. Enjoy your imminent death."
A strange "BING"ing noise comes from the center of the room. Everyone looks over to see a spine devil. He is staring Erizen down hungrily.
Life isn't fair, and neither am I.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: November 26, 2014, 11:44:35 pm »

Fanged smile. What a surprise!

HUGS! Add claws and tail for the good measure.

((Perhaps, mad hit rolls could add something to damage? US-2497 11 seems like he's poking only at vital spots of his opponent...))
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: November 26, 2014, 11:52:31 pm »

((Perhaps, mad hit rolls could add something to damage? US-2497 11 seems like he's poking only at vital spots of his opponent...))

(( Good point; but, yaknow. Mop.

Everyone looks over to see a spine devil. He is staring Erizen down hungrily.

((How large exactly is that creature?))

(( Bit larger than a large dog ))

tjmaxx999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: November 27, 2014, 12:03:34 am »

Well shit.
Start firing at the devil in short bursts, making sure to not hit Erizen or my dog.

Tagerian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: November 27, 2014, 12:23:30 am »

okay... that was... unexpected
Start slashing with ABSOLUTE DELIGHT

Nunzillor

« Reply #562 on: November 27, 2014, 01:48:26 am »

((Man, these strength rolls are terrible here.  Not looking good.))
US-2497 seems to come out of its madness for a moment upon seeing Fumbles.  "QUERY: FUMBLES?  THANK SWIFFER!  THIS THIEF--"

The brief moment of clarity leaves US-2497, however, just as quickly as it came.  "Q:HERETOHELPKILL?YES?YES??GOODKILLKILLKILLKILLERHEREKILLMANYKILLGOODYESYES"

Shutdown all non-critical systems.  Dump extra power to mopping.  Mop.!
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 01:50:50 am by Nunzillor »

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: November 27, 2014, 06:41:33 am »

Name: Aadhaya Gupta
Race:Human
Crime:Murder
Preferred Stats:1.IQ 2.DEX 3.STR
Starting Skills: Physics, Navigation (Well, what I mean by Navigation is finding your way around and such)
Bio:Aadhaya used to be a promising physicist, but when she found out one of her rivals was getting her ideas, she murdered them.
Characteristic: Skill Monkey
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 06:14:55 pm by wipeout1024 »
Ain't nobody got time for that.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: November 27, 2014, 07:58:40 am »

yell at the book. "What do you want from me?"
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: November 27, 2014, 08:43:45 am »

Locate my dragon, and move over to assist, kicking some buildings down. Use my speakers system to project maniacal laughter all over the city.
If I cannot locate my dragon, I'll simply keep bashing buildings until something interesting comes up.

I think maybe I should get a skill up for mindless destruction soon.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: November 27, 2014, 09:14:38 am »

Face-off Sarvex, with a proper fighting game clashing sound. Fireball him while dodging his attacks.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: November 27, 2014, 10:49:05 am »

FFFFIIIIIIIIAAAAAHHHHH!

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: November 27, 2014, 05:42:58 pm »

Turn 29

Update Music.

Locate my dragon, and move over to assist, kicking some buildings down. Use my speakers system to project maniacal laughter all over the city.
If I cannot locate my dragon, I'll simply keep bashing buildings until something interesting comes up.

I think maybe I should get a skill up for mindless destruction soon.

You look around for your half-dragon. PERCEPTION: [1] = 1; CRIT FAIL
You can't see him; where the hell is he?! All the smoke that you kicked up makes it impossible to see anything; you stumble around, searching for buildings... LUCK: [2] = 2
But do not come across any.
You project maniacal laughter over the cube.

FFFFIIIIIIIIAAAAAHHHHH!

((Man, these strength rolls are terrible here.  Not looking good.))
US-2497 seems to come out of its madness for a moment upon seeing Fumbles.  "QUERY: FUMBLES?  THANK SWIFFER!  THIS THIEF--"

The brief moment of clarity leaves US-2497, however, just as quickly as it came.  "Q:HERETOHELPKILL?YES?YES??GOODKILLKILLKILLKILLERHEREKILLMANYKILLGOODYESYES"

Shutdown all non-critical systems.  Dump extra power to mopping.  Mop.!

okay... that was... unexpected
Start slashing with ABSOLUTE DELIGHT

US-2497 shuts down all non-critical functions; a VERY risky move, but something that could give him some extra mopping power (DEX and IQ decrease by 1 [not permanent], as do several skills).

US-2497 Initiative: [6 + 1(DEX)] = 7
Jack Initiative: [4] = 4
Fumbles Initiative: [3] = 3

US-2497 charges at Jack, mopping furiously. MOP: [3 + 1(Berserk) + 1(DEX) + 2(Mop)] = 7 VS DODGE: [2] = 2
All Jack can do is shield himself from the furious mopbot as he is wacked over and over again. STRENGTH: [5 + 0(Effective STR)] = 5
THUNK. US-2497 manages to land a solid blow on Jack's skull. ENDURANCE: [5 + 2(STR)] = 7
Jack is injured considerably by the wound and the dozens of other times he's been hit, but ignores it in favor of attacking the mopbot. KNIFE: [4 + 2(Knife)] = 6 VS [4 - 1(Berserk) + 1(DEX)] = 4
Jack manages to actually land a blow on US-2497, slashing him (No bleed, as he is a robot) in the shoulder. STRENGTH: [6 + 2(STR)] = 8; OVERSHOT
US-2497's arm was nearly cut off; thought it wasn't, the knife cut through the wiring, before lodging into the protective armor coating the lower half of the arm. ENDURANCE: [3 - 1(STR) + 1(Berserk)] = 3
US-2497 is simply too angry to notice, but his body isn't; it automatically rediverts energy to prevent his entire body from shutting down to power feedback (No longer rediverting energy). US-2497 is tired.
Also, Jack's knife is now lodged in US-2497's shoulder.

Fumbles attempts to assist by breathing a cone of fire at the attacker. FORTITUDE: [5 + 1(STR) + 2(Dragon-Fire)] = 8
A stream of searing flames flies towards Jack. AIM: [3] = 3 VS REFLEX: [5] = 5
Jack sees the cone coming, and jumps into the air, kicking off of US-2497, sending himself flying out of the way. As a result, US-2497 is also unharmed, and Jack has lost the knife.

yell at the book. "What do you want from me?"

The book whispers menacingly into your mind, "WE FEED ON PAIN. BRING PAIN OR FEEL PAIN."
You have an eerie feeling that the book isn't joking around. Weird.

"Oops."

Instruct the security droid to put down the salvaged monitor it's holding and to attack the spine devil while I hold back to defend my other companion.

Well shit.
Start firing at the devil in short bursts, making sure to not hit Erizen or my dog.

Security Droid Initiative: [1] = 1
Spine Devil Initiative: [6] = 6 + 1(DEX); CRIT
Erizen Initiative: [5 + 1(DEX)] = 6
Nate Initiative: [4 + 1(DEX)] = 5
SUPER INITIATIVE (Security Droid vs. Spine Devil).

The spine devil dives into action, charging at Erizen while Nate opens fire on it. RIFLES: [3 + 1(DEX)] = 4 VS DODGE: [4 + 1(DEX)] = 5
The spine devil dodges the volley of shots, and reaches Erizen - Nate ceases fire, afraid he might hit his new companion. CLAWS: [6 + 1(DEX) + 1(Claws)] = 8; OVERSHOT VS DODGE: [1 + 1(DEX)] = 2; CRIT FAIL (I...oh god. I'm so sorry).
The spine devil slashes across Erizen's upper body and neck. STRENGTH: [3 + 1(STR)] = 4
Fortunately for Erizen, his head remains firmly on his shoulders. UNFORTUNATELY for Erizen, the wounds are very deep. ENDURANCE: [5 - 1(STR)] = 4
A few important wires are cut, but his body's internal computer manages to make due. Erizen is now very damaged.

Erizen, meanwhile, attempts to defend himself against the Spine Devil's onslaught. UNARMED: [1 + 1(DEX)] = 2; CRIT FAIL
He fails miserably to retaliate.

The security droid reacts slowly, gingerly putting down the monitor. The other droid doesn't react at all in time.

Face-off Sarvex, with a proper fighting game clashing sound. Fireball him while dodging his attacks.

Flamefury Initiative: [4 + 1(DEX)] = 5
Sarvex Initiative: [1 + 1(DEX)] = 2

Flamefury concentrates on her spell, summoning a fireball. [5 + 2(IQ) + 1(Fire)] = 8
A small ball of highly explosive energy appears out of nowhere, which she proceeds to launch at Sarvex. AIM: [6 + 1(DEX) + 1(Size Difference)] = 8 VS VS DODGE: [6 + 1(DEX)] = 7
Sarvex nearly manages to dodge out of the way, but the ball hits him in the foot, exploding (No reflex save since it hit). He is enveloped by a ball of expanding flames. FORTITUDE: [4 + 3(STR) + 1(Fire Resistance)] = 8
You are very badly burned, but alive. ENDURANCE: [5 + 3(STR)] = 8
You grin evilly, and charge at Flamefury. UNARMED: [2 + 1(DEX) + 1(Unarmed)] = 4 VS [4 + 2(DEX)] = 6
She dances out of the way of your blows. ENDURANCE: [5 - 1(STR)] = 4
She is very well rested, and is not yet fatigued from casting.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 06:19:08 pm by DontBanTheMan »

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: November 27, 2014, 06:00:20 pm »

Use miniature built in window wipers on my eyes to clear them, before searching more for my dragon. If located, walk over and assist him in beating the **** out of stuff. If not located, enter a tantrum, substituting logic with power, aiming to cause the most damage as possible.
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 51