Unused

Ignore
- 0 (0%)
This
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: June 19, 2014, 02:49:54 am

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 51

Author Topic: The Aetherworld Prison - RTD  (Read 103580 times)

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
Re: The Aetherworld Prison - RTD
« Reply #405 on: July 29, 2014, 03:04:20 pm »

Update will be coming tonight.
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( I openly weep for this failing. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: July 29, 2014, 09:24:25 pm »

Sorry guys, was extremely busy (hanging out) with acquaintances (friends) playing games (RTD + Nintendo 64).

:( Post is coming tonight, doubly promise.
Life isn't fair, and neither am I.

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: July 30, 2014, 03:07:55 am »

Turn 18

Update Music.

"Energy critical. Vent mandatory."
Aim at the power station. Turn it to ashes
After the decimation was complete, Rune turned towards the small army of assembled robots, and quickly sent out electrical pulses which effectively communicated the following message:
"Leave now or I WILL be a foe."

Find a new target for Rune.

Out of curiosity on what would happen, throw a fireball right in front of Rune's cannon right before he shoots it, if he does.

Rune Initiative: [3 - 1(DEX)] = 2
Flamefury Initiative: [3 + 1(DEX)] = 4

Flamefury tries to throw a fireball in front of Rune's cannon just as he releases his shot. FIRE: [3 + 2(IQ) + 1(Fire)] = 6
You focus on the point in front of his cannon, and a ball of fire dances around your fingertips. You try to time the shot to correlate with his shot. FINESSE: [2 + 1(DEX)] = 3
You release a bit (roll) late. AIM: [2 + 1(DEX) + 4(Size Difference) - 3(Size of Target)] = 4
Not surprisngly, it's not very hard to hit a target twenty times your size - but you're trying to aim in front of his cannon. The shot (roll) veers a bit to the left, towards his arm. PERCEPTION: [3] = 3 - 1(Size)
Rune doesn't see the ball of fire as it flies towards his arm. Whether Sarvex sees it or not does not matter, is there is not enough time to influence the situation.
The ball of fire explodes on contact with Rune's arm, before he can fire his cannon. He looks in the direction that the shot came from for the attacker. PERCEPTION: [4 - 2(Size) + 1(Knows Direction)] = 3 VS STEALTH: [6 - 3(Nowhere to Hide) + 2(Size)] = 5
Despite having nowhere substantial to hide from Rune's gaze, the little sprite manages to conceal herself in a shred of cloud.
Sarvex, meanwhile, looks for a new target. PERCEPTION: [6] = 6
He sees everything in and above the Square, including Flamefury (If you need a reminder of what's in the Square, PM me).
Rune is still maintaining the charge, but lost a bit of energy in the impact (downgraded to Stage V).

"hrmmm..."
Run another scan.

You run another scan, but no-one's shapeshifted since you last ran it - no green "blips" are recorded. However, you do notice a yellow "blip" that has moved since you last ran the scan (you programmed the device so that it could scan shapeshifting (green) and those who are shapeshifted, i.e. not in their natural state (yellow)).

curl up in a ball

You curl up in a ball, and submit to the pain. You shift into a dreamlike state, half passed out.

Never give up! Keep trying.

You again try to gather more of yourself. CONCENTRATION: [3] = 3
You really are fighting an uphill battle; the more you move, the more your meatbits move away from you. Atleast you're in an enclosed area...

"PREPARE YOURSELVES," US-2497 communicates to the assembled units.  It then projects the following towards the huge colossus in the square: "GREETINGS FELLOW AUTOMATON.  QUERY: ARE YOU FRIEND OR FOE?"

You see a small ball of fire slam into the arm of the colossus, exploding in a burst of light. You ask him whether he's a friend or a foe, but he seems too busy looking for something to respond (Rune, you may respond as a free action).

Briefly look around for any half built robots in the store.

"With your life now given back to you, you are more then welcome to spend it however you want, I intend to bring fix all robotic entities marked to be dismantled by Swiffer, you could help me, should you want to."

You look around the shop for any half-built robots, speaking to the android as you do so; he still has not spoken. LOOTING: [2 + 2(Loot Value)] = 4
You see a half-built robot, but it is missing many parts and does not appear to have ever been built in the first place. You also see a heavily damaged Battle Droid, far heavier than any robots you've ran into so far. He is missing several key components, but could be reconstructed.  The Android rises, and walks over to the battle droid.

<I do believe we've found our goal, dear! Be a dear and lay some eggs, will you?>

If she does this, make sure to fertilize the eggs appropriately. Have to populate the land, you see. It's what I do. If she does not feel like it, relax in the pool a while.

You try to convince your wife to reproduce with you. CHARISMA: [3 + 1(Charisma) + 2(Top Hat) + 1(Wife)] = 7
She agrees, and lays some eggs. You fertilize them.

Try to access the computer. If I can't, then get Preator to do it

You walk over to the computer, and move the mouse around - the monitor blinks on. Someone must've been in the middle of something, because you are already logged into an account. There is a word document open, with a half-typed lab report open. There is also a bunch of research data in some other tabs.

UUUUUGH, first i lose the keys for a while and now i have to figure out how to open the door... how thick is this anyway?
tap on the door and if possible just try to slide it open

You tap on the door. KNOWLEDGE: [5 + 1(IQ)] = 6
You believe the gate to be roughly two feet thick, but can not determine its exact thickness. You try desperately to slide the gate open. STRENGTH: [2 + 2(STR)] = 4
Your feeble attempt is nowhere near enough to open the gate.

Sit on the fence and look around for a source of the voice, readying my gun.
Hello?
(It seems that you haven't updated my character at all, and I'd like to keep track of my inventory. Could you do that please?)

You sit on the fence, and search for the source of the voice. PERCEPTION: [5 + 1(Perception)] = 6
A rather convincing hologram of a woman appears in front of you, but you can tell her for what she is. She is unarmed. She is staring at you intently. When you say hello, she repeats her previous order; the voice sounds more human this time.

Try again.
"Dammit, why won't this work?"

You spam the cheat codes! Up, Down, Up, A, B, A, Y, Right Trigger! ENDURANCE: [(6 + 1(STR)] = 7
Pain? What pain?! You concentrate on your spell. VOID: [4 + 1(Void) - 1(No Casting Item)] = 4
You are not skilled enough to completely erase the wounds, but you seal them and erase their existence from your mind...you no longer know you are wounded. The wounds are no longer severe (I will update your sheet when I can, remind me if I forget).
You level up in Void Magic. You are now level 2. You have grown fatigued from continual casting.

Let me know if I made any mistakes (Yes, I KNOW I haven't updated the character sheets. I'll try to get to that).
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 03:12:23 am by DontBanTheMan »
Life isn't fair, and neither am I.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: July 30, 2014, 04:44:02 am »

"Ah, that's better. It seems my age is catching up to me."
Rest.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: July 30, 2014, 05:31:18 am »

<Very well! Onward we go!>

Head out to explore the area further! Outside of the house toward brand new horizons!

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: July 30, 2014, 05:36:38 am »

Well I wish for luck to regroup me, Try get attention of someone that is not the bronze colossus.
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: July 30, 2014, 07:49:50 am »

Shrug,and shoot the power station.
Rune ignored the swifferbots. They posed little threat.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: July 30, 2014, 08:42:25 am »

Follow the dot.

tjmaxx999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: July 30, 2014, 03:48:42 pm »

I sigh, get off the fence back into the garden, and try going out the left side.

Wade Wilson

• Bay Watcher
  • My common sense is Tingling
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: July 30, 2014, 03:54:15 pm »

read the lab report

Nunzillor

« Reply #415 on: July 30, 2014, 07:04:10 pm »

US-2497 decides to give it one last try.  "THIS UNIT DOESN'T SUPPOSE YOU COULD... NOT BLOW UP THE POWER STATION?"
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 07:30:08 pm by Nunzillor »

Tagerian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: July 30, 2014, 07:48:45 pm »

well i didn't expect it to open but hopefully that short circuit had left the door able to be opened
look around and see if maybe there are components to make some thermite
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 09:10:06 pm by Tagerian »

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: July 30, 2014, 07:51:14 pm »

Sleep
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: July 30, 2014, 07:52:04 pm »

Hearing the Robot's complaints, Rune Decided the only logical thing to do was destroy the power station. He made a rude gesture to the robot with a hand, then fired at the power station.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: July 30, 2014, 10:39:52 pm »

Fly near Rune and US-2497.

"Hm, let me get this straight: You don't want him to blow up that power station, and you want the power station to blow up, correct?"
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 51