Unused

Ignore
- 0 (0%)
This
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: June 19, 2014, 02:49:54 am

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 51

Author Topic: The Aetherworld Prison - RTD  (Read 103619 times)

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
Re: The Aetherworld Prison - RTD
« Reply #360 on: July 17, 2014, 06:53:42 am »

Watch the fight. Laugh at imminent failures.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: July 17, 2014, 09:09:30 am »

Fly back to HQ and demand medical attention.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: July 17, 2014, 09:16:56 am »

Try to lick my wounds.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Tagerian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: July 17, 2014, 04:08:43 pm »

and that looks like the way out
head to my left towards the big gate to see if i can leave that way

Nunzillor

« Reply #364 on: July 17, 2014, 07:53:26 pm »

"EXCELLENT WORK, BRETHREN.  TO THE POWERSTATION!"

US-2497 leads its followers to the powerstation, making sure to have the cleaning bots bring the explosives.  If everyone gets there without issue, it looks over the building for entrances and signs of habitation.

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: July 17, 2014, 10:01:56 pm »

US-2497 leads its followers to the powerstation, making sure to have the cleaning bots bring the explosives.  If everyone gets there without issue, it looks over the building for entrances and signs of habitation.

It is likely that Fumbles will find you before you leave the megamart, what do you do in that scenario? (since he's demanding medical attention)
Life isn't fair, and neither am I.

Nunzillor

« Reply #366 on: July 17, 2014, 10:13:51 pm »

It is likely that Fumbles will find you before you leave the megamart, what do you do in that scenario? (since he's demanding medical attention)

((My bad, thanks for the heads up))
If Fumbles needs medical attention, US-2497 will not leave.  It will seek a first aid kit, and determine if it or another robot can competently take care of the wounds.  It will also ask the central computer for help in instructing Mop or another robot in properly treating Fumbles.

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: July 18, 2014, 01:09:16 pm »

If I get the remaining posts by tonight, we'll have an early update (mostly because I feel bad about not keeping up).

If not, I'll post tomorrow night regardless of who has or hasn't posted.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: July 18, 2014, 01:28:47 pm »

My wings are a failure... Oh well. Avoid bronze colossus grasp.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: July 19, 2014, 04:46:54 pm »

Eh, don't have any hands and they're not edible. Get out of the basement and seek something actually useful!

Also, see if my wife is opposed to laying a few eggs in that bathtub.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: July 19, 2014, 08:15:35 pm »

I'm going to be away for a week or so, in a place with no internet connection. I would like my character to be put on auto action. Thanks! Bye.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: July 20, 2014, 05:08:12 am »

Turn 16

Update Music.

Pet the silly dragon, and pick it up. Continue charging my cannon.

My wings are a failure... Oh well. Avoid bronze colossus grasp.

Rune attempts to pet the half-dragon. UNARMED: [4 - 1(DEX)] = 3 VS DODGE: [2 + 1(DEX)] = 3.  Tiebreaker: (roll, 1-3 def wins, 4-6 atk wins) 4.
Rune's massive metal arm strokes Sarvex's scaly back. How humiliating. He then attempts to pick him up. REFLEX: [2 + 1(DEX) + 1(Reflex)] = 4 VS FINESSE: [5 - 1(DEX)] = 4.  Tiebreaker: 5.
His fist already around his back, Rune easily manages to grip Sarvex. He then picks him up (not bothering to roll for this one).
Meanwhile, Rune's other arm is charging his lazer. CHARGE: [5 + 1(Charge)] = 6
Rune's arm-cannon is now on STAGE IV. It is humming more loudly than before.

Fly back to HQ and demand medical attention.

((My bad, thanks for the heads up))
If Fumbles needs medical attention, US-2497 will not leave.  It will seek a first aid kit, and determine if it or another robot can competently take care of the wounds.  It will also ask the central computer for help in instructing Mop or another robot in properly treating Fumbles.

Fumbles, being a short distance from the HQ, heads over to it. He demands that his wounds be treated, and US-2497 happily obliges. First, he asks if a robot can take care of the wounds; however, there are no medical models at the Swiffer Mart. Sure of his own intelligence, he asks the central computer if it would help him take care of Fumbles' wounds. CHARISMA: [2 + 1(1/2 IQ)] = 3
Your case is not extremely compelling, but the central computer's programming compels it to aid any organic lifeform within the megamart unless specified otherwise. It provides you a wealth of information, including what tools you'll need and such.
You quickly gather these tools, and using the computer's knowledge as a guide, attempt to fix up Fumbles. HEAL: [5 + 2(IQ)  + 1(Information) + 1(Tools) - 2(You're a cleanbot...)] = 7
Though it's hard work for a small robot with few limbs (one of them being a mop) to take a shitload of metal shards from a large dragon, you somehow manage it. Upon completion, you bandage him up and give him some painkillers.
Fumbles is no longer in pain. His wounds are considerably better, and will only cause problems if agitated. They will heal completely with time.

Try to lick my wounds.

You, a human, attempt to heal your wounds by licking them. Do you...ok. HEAL: [5 - 3(That's not how healing works)] = 2
The licking didn't really help. Go figure. The bleeding miraculously stopped though; weird. You are still in pain.

Let keep drifting !

You continue to drift with the wind. FINESSE: [4 + 2(DEX)] = 6
You pick up slightly more body, but it's getting harder and harder to find where it all went; it's been scattered to the four winds. You do, however, arrive in the place you started at - there is some sort of ruckus going on there. (You see what's going on at the Square)

Enter the store and look for a shopkeeper, if there is one then I ask for a [INSERT NEEDED PART FOR ANDROID HERE] if there isn't then I look for a [INSERT NEEDED PART FOR ANDROID HERE]

You slip into the store. Not seeing a shopkeeper, you look around for a piece to replace the android's central processor. LOOTING: [2 + 3(Loot Value - It's a Robotics Store)] = 5
You find a lower-end one, but it should do. You smash the glass casing, and, ignoring the blaring alarm that went off, try to fix the robot with it. ROBOTICS:  [5 + 1(IQ)] = 6
The android comes online. It looks around, confused, before its gaze alights on you.

Watch the fight. Laugh at imminent failures.

You watch the commotion; it turns out to be hilarious. You laugh as the half-dragon tries to escape from the relentless bronze thing (You are now content; skill gain is increased).

Eh, don't have any hands and they're not edible. Get out of the basement and seek something actually useful!

Also, see if my wife is opposed to laying a few eggs in that bathtub.

Angered by such a worthless find, you storm upstairs... LOOTING: [2 6(Temper) + 1(Well-Rested)] = 7; OVERSHOT
Midway up the staircase, a stair collapses beneath you, and you fall through the floor...into an underground, heated pool. What. Your wife hears the splash, and you can see her head pop out above you.

and that looks like the way out
head to my left towards the big gate to see if i can leave that way

You walk over to the big gate, and examine it. You can easily determine that the gate is controlled by a keypad; the keypad seems to have been tampered with. It is popped off its frame, and the wires inside have been messed with by someone. It doesn't appear that you can leave this way at present, though.

Call the dog to me as I walk to the garden.
(Sorry about not posting last update, I've been busy.)

When he hears you, the dog runs after you into the garden.
You are now in the garden; herbs and the like grow around you, and there is a small wooden fence surrounding the lot. There are two open sides (open meaning fence, not wall) - straight ahead out the door, and to the left.

Attempt to erase these wounds via Void Magic.
"Dammit..."

You clench your teeth in pain, and try to ignore it enough to clear your mind. ENDURANCE: [1 + 1(STR)] = 2; CRIT FAIL
You lean back against the wall, unable to concentrate on spellcasting. In fact, you come close to passing out. On the bright side, however, you are no longer tired (you are no longer fatigued).
« Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 12:51:01 pm by DontBanTheMan »

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: July 20, 2014, 05:15:49 am »

Start moving to get as many piece of my body as i can
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: July 20, 2014, 05:36:20 am »

((You know, I just realised that even if I bleed out, I can't die so I'll survive until I can get healed. Hmm...))
Attempt erasing of wounds again.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: July 20, 2014, 06:14:52 am »

I ask for rolling a second tie-breaker between Sarvex and Rune because you forgot +1 from my Reflex skill.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 51