Unused

Ignore
- 0 (0%)
This
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: June 19, 2014, 02:49:54 am

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 51

Author Topic: The Aetherworld Prison - RTD  (Read 103641 times)

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
Re: The Aetherworld Prison - RTD
« Reply #315 on: July 08, 2014, 03:51:02 pm »

Gleefully fire a massive laser blast at any building nearby, before wandering off in search of more things to utterly decimate.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Nunzillor

« Reply #316 on: July 08, 2014, 06:20:42 pm »

"Thanks. If this doesn't work do you have enough firepower to blow up about two feet of solid steel?"
Get my hot wiring on!

@GM: Does Mop think it has enough explosives to get through the steel, now that it knows the thickness of the gate?

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: July 08, 2014, 06:53:40 pm »

Am i dead or can the smoke move together?
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

tjmaxx999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: July 08, 2014, 07:38:04 pm »

Oh, sorry, I didn't notice you come in.
Prepare some food for Zack.
(How does the dog react to Zack's arrival?)

Tagerian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: July 08, 2014, 08:57:49 pm »

that was good, well off to terrorize the public.... wait... where is the public?
think of why or how that is a thing... where did they go

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: July 09, 2014, 01:23:05 am »

Attempt to shapeshift.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: July 10, 2014, 12:57:27 am »

"Thanks. If this doesn't work do you have enough firepower to blow up about two feet of solid steel?"
Get my hot wiring on!

@GM: Does Mop think it has enough explosives to get through the steel, now that it knows the thickness of the gate?

If he made more, entirely possible; but unlikely, and the hole it would blow in the town would be massive

Am i dead or can the smoke move together?

Either some magic being can try to search out your life and try to reform it, or you can try to morph - success would mean you brought enough of yourself back together to survive, failure would... be bad. You may attempt so, but success is unlikely.
Life isn't fair, and neither am I.

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: July 10, 2014, 01:14:15 am »

well got nothing to lose
morph ethereal
« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 10:51:22 am by Varee »

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: July 10, 2014, 02:46:54 am »

Continue resting.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Nunzillor

« Reply #324 on: July 10, 2014, 09:56:12 am »

"THIS UNIT MAY BE ABLE TO BLOW UP THE GATE, BUT THE COLLATERAL DAMAGE WOULD BE... UNDESIRABLE."

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: July 10, 2014, 10:24:18 am »

well got nothing to lose
morph ethereal
Stop! With the power of science we can find and locate the particles that are you and collect them. It is in our plan for the future and the plan would suffer from your untimely death.

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: July 10, 2014, 10:51:07 am »

well if i got some thing to lose am not doing anything but
WILL my parts to reunite

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: July 10, 2014, 04:39:07 pm »

Mark the door to my house with claws and go on a hunt. Time for fresh blood!
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: July 11, 2014, 08:07:07 pm »

Turn 14

Update Music (This one goes out to Varee)

btw, I kind of? updated the character sheets. PM me if you see an error, and I'll fix it.

Gleefully fire a massive laser blast at any building nearby, before wandering off in search of more things to utterly decimate.

( This is because I forgot to charge your laser last round ) CHARGE: [4 + 1(Charge)] = 5
You loose your laser on (roll) the apartment complex. POWER: [6 + 2(Charge) + 1(Arm-Weapon)] = 9
You turn around, loosing your laser on the apartment block across the square. It decimates it, cleanly blowing up one of the houses.
You look around for something to utterly decimate, but there is nothing on the street; so you wander (roll) across the square towards the housing blocks.

Get my hot wiring on!

You attempt to hot wire the keypad. ELECTRONICS: [3 + 1(Tools) + 2(IQ) - 2(Difficulty)] = 4
It's a rough job, but you manage to hot wire the keypad. However, as you finish, the gate still does not open; you surmise that there must be a failsafe or central "lock" of some sort.
You also cringe in pain, as you realize that you still have a bunch of debris in your chest. Best tend to that...

Find edible plants

You search around for edible plants. KNOWLEDGE: [2] = 2
You find some, and pick a handful. You chow down, but something's wrong...you feel woozy. FORTITUDE: [4 + 1(STR)] = 5
You fall to your knees as a wrenching pain wracks your body. You man it out though, and stagger to your feet, dropping the poisonous plants. You are now poisoned (-1 to all physical rolls).
You are also still wounded; it hurts moving around, and your wounds might get infected if you don't tend to them.

well if i got some thing to lose am not doing anything but
WILL my parts to reunite

You frantically try to collect your smoke together. WILL: [3] = 3
You fail to accomplish your directive. Rune also walks through your innards, causing them to float away some more.

"THIS UNIT MAY BE ABLE TO BLOW UP THE GATE, BUT THE COLLATERAL DAMAGE WOULD BE... UNDESIRABLE."

You watch as the dragon hot wires the gate...what the fuck. (You collect some knowledge of electronics by watching him!)

Try to use the scrap and general knowledge of robotics to try to fix the android.

You try to fix the android. There is plenty of scrap lying around, and you spot some tools to use. ROBOTICS: [4 + 1(IQ)] = 5
You manage to repair the damage, but you're missing a component for his central processor. It appears that his brain was "dissected", in the robotic sense. Your hate for Swiffer grows.

Attempt to shapeshift.

You focus on the human deep inside you, and try to change your form. FAIRY POWER: [4] = 4
One moment you're a sprite, and the next you're a mouse. Sweet! You possess a flaming tail, and red fur. You sense that changing back would be a simple matter (no roll required to change back).

Mark the door to my house with claws and go on a hunt. Time for fresh blood!

You make a mark on your door, and head out in search of flesh. You head to the square to start your search. PERCEPTION: [6] = 6
You see the Slender guy in a big building to your left; you start heading over there. You also see Rune headed towards the houses.

Harry Baldman continues to sleep (acquired "well-rested" modifier).

What can you do from here?

In response to your query, Praetor's eyes glow momentarily, and he starts speaking out strings of 0s and 1s. The monitor starts doing stuff extremely quickly. Then, a notepad pops up, with a list of options:
RELEASE POISONOUS GAS (Science Facility Only)
RELEASE POISONOUS GAS (Entire Compound)
ACTIVATE EMP (Science Facility Only)
ACTIVATE EMP (Entire Compound)
ACTIVATE SECURITY DRONES 1-32 (Search and Destroy)
UNLOCK ALL DOORS (Science Facility Only)
OPEN GATE 3
OVERRIDE SECURITY MEASURES
DISABLE PRIMARY POWER (Emergency Power Only)
SEND MESSAGE TO HQ
REPROGRAM ALL ELECTRONICS (Entire Compound)
RELEASE THE NANOBOTS (Science Facility Only)
ACTIVATE BLAST DOORS (Science Facility Only)
DISABLE SECURITY LOCKS (Entire Compound)

Praetor warns you that any of these options could have great impact on the compound as a whole.

that was good, well off to terrorize the public.... wait... where is the public?
think of why or how that is a thing... where did they go

You think about where the public went, but, having no prior knowledge of the people here before you, are unsure. [4 + 1(IQ)] = 5
You figure that some catastrophe got rid of them, but, seeing as the robots were unaffected, it only targeted organic lifeforms.

Oh, sorry, I didn't notice you come in.
Prepare some food for Zack.
(How does the dog react to Zack's arrival?)

Continue resting.

While Zack rests (he is now tired) while Nate gets some Cheese, Milk, and Tofu for him. Though disgusting to his dragon tastes, he manages to choke it down. ANIMAL AFFINITY: [4] = 4
The dog stands behind Nate and barks at Zack, but doesn't really seem over-aggressive. Just seems like a barker.
You are no longer hungry, but your wounds bother you; especially your stomach wound.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 08:22:02 pm by DontBanTheMan »
Life isn't fair, and neither am I.

Tagerian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: July 11, 2014, 08:15:35 pm »

yeah, well enough sulking about lets get a move on
Proceed to leave the farm house and see if there is a way out of the cube from where i'm standing
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 51