Unused

Ignore
- 0 (0%)
This
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: June 19, 2014, 02:49:54 am

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 51

Author Topic: The Aetherworld Prison - RTD  (Read 103689 times)

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Aetherworld Prison - RTD
« Reply #255 on: June 22, 2014, 04:27:31 pm »

Do i see the laser cannon aiming thos way?

PERCEPTION: [4] = 4
Despite being busy burning your delicious meal, you hear the humming, and glance over to see Rune aiming his laser cannon at you.
Life isn't fair, and neither am I.

tjmaxx999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: June 23, 2014, 05:56:14 pm »

Hunger sated, I go back in the hut to try to find something I can defend myself with in case things take a turn for the worse.
(How did the food taste, by the way?)

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: June 23, 2014, 06:13:05 pm »

Grab my prey and jump away then run as far as i can toward some kind of cover
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: June 23, 2014, 09:38:24 pm »

Turn 10

Update Music.

(Having some computer troubles, I'll update character sheets when I can)

Fire.

Grab my prey and jump away then run as far as i can toward some kind of cover

Rune Initiative: [1 - 1(DEX)] = 0; CRIT FAIL
Vot'el Initiative: [6 + 2(DEX)] = 8; CRIT

SUPER INITIATIVE!

Vot'el tries to resist digging into Ethereal's delicious flesh; meanwhile, Rune's hardwiring malfunctions, causing a momentary lapse. WILL: [1] = 1; CRIT FAIL
Unable to stop himself, Vot'el begins to devour the back of Ethereal's neck. STRENGTH: [3] VS STRENGTH: [2 - 2(STR) - 1(Injuries) - 1(Bad Position)] = -2
Holding him in spot, Vot'el bites into Ethereal's flesh. UNARMED: [4] = 4
A good chunk of flesh is torn out by Vot'el's sharp little nashers. Ethereal ENDURANCE: [6 - 2(STR)] = 4; OVERSHOT?
Ethereal starts yelling obscenities at Vot'el. BADASSERY: [5] = 5
Vot'el chews on his food, laughing at Ethereal's attempts to frighten him. He grabs Ethereal, and tries to drag him away. GRAPPLE: [2 + 2(DEX) + 1(Good Position)] = 5 VS GRAPPLE: [5 - 2(STR) - 1(DEX) - 1(Injuries)] = 1
Vot'el drops Ethereal in a swift motion, grabbing his feet and dragging him away.

I attempt to identify the main opening mechanisms of the gate.

You try to use your intelligence to figure out how the gate works. ELECTRONICS: [6 + 2(IQ)] = 8 (No Overshot)
The gate is opened by a sliding mechanism, which is activated using the keypad. You have read up on it, and understand how it works.

bite the man's throat out and eat it

Find some food to eat.

Alex Initiative: [1] = 1
Zack Initiative: [4 -1] = 3

Zack begins to walk away before Alex can recover from his journey into dreamland.
Alex tries to get onto his feet. ENDURANCE: [3 + 1(STR)] = 4
Alex gets onto his feet, and sprints after Zack. RUNNING: [4 - 1(Injured Feet)] = 2 VS [2 + 1(Head Start) - 1(DEX)] = 2
Zack reaches Alex, who... PERCEPTION: [3] = 3 VS STEALTH: [2] = 2
...hears Zack coming. He turns around in time to face him. The two engage in melee. Zack UNARMED: [5 - 1(DEX)] = 4 VS Alex UNARMED: [4 + 1(Unarmed)] = 5
Unable to get in too close to bite his throat, Alex punches Zack in the stomach. STRENGTH: [5 + 1(STR)] = 6
He punches with the force of a truck, slamming his fist into Zack's stomach. ENDURANCE: [4 + 1(STR)] = 5
Zack takes it like a man, but has one more injury to add to the list. The two are still in melee.
Zack is peckish. Alex is peckish.

US-2497 hears Sarvex's roar, and projects, "WE DON'T KNOW.  WE DO KNOW THAT WE ARE NOT DELICIOUS, THOUGH."

It then tries to contact Gilbert, asking "ARE THERE ANY MORE SWIFFER BRAND ROBOTS ON THiS PLANET?  FAILING THAT, WHERE IS THE GOVERNMENTAL ADMINISTRATION BUILDING?"

Also, try and teach the cleaning robots explosives making again.  Maybe do a demonstration this time to help them get it.

US-2497 tries to speak to Gilbert, but does not get a response. He turns to the cleaning robots, and tries to teach them how to make explosives. TEACHING: [4 + 1(1/2 IQ) + 1(Personal Skill) - 1(No Resources)] = 5
The demonstration helps, and the cleaning robots get the basic idea of it. They begin to learn, and, working together, manage to manufacture a single simple bomb.

Take the second capsule while trying to read the first spell again.

Understanding the basic premise of the spell in your hands, you try to decipher it again. READ MAGIC: [3 + 1(IQ)] = 4
You figure out the spell; it is called Magic Sparks (1).
You pick up the other capsule, opening it up.

"Curious..."

Skim through some of the titles of the books. If they're not about occultism or similar interesting topics, burn them.

You look through some of the books. (Secret Roll :) )
The first dozen or so you look through are about philosophy and boring stuff like that, so you set them on fire with Magic Sparks.
You finally see one that looks interesting. It's about Fairies.

I know that too well... Drrax!

Leave the Megamart in search of meatbits. Hm... In the direction of houses. Might even set up my lair there later.

You go back the way you came, coming out onto the street. You head into the first apartment you see. LOOTING: [4] = 4
You find a bed, table, lamp, and the like in the room. Think of it as a hotel room. There is a fridge with some noodles, chex mix, bacon (raw), eggs, milk, and a few other items. The room is lit by a single lamp. There is a door in the back of the room.

"<Aha! A den of humans! Let us explore, my dear!>"

Explore the house. Maybe there's interesting things in here.

You look around for items of interest. LOOTING: [3] = 3
You don't find much, but you do find a bathtub. It appears to have hot water. The house is fairly large; there are still unexplored rooms.

Continue exploring

You explore in a random direction. DIRECTION: [1d4] = 4
You decide to head west. You walk around the building, and start heading in the direction you've chosen. You pass by a building on your right, but do not see any doors. There is a very large building straight ahead.

how small is this stupid place... i shoulda looked for something to eat when i was at the garage...
head to a building that is uninhabited at the moment and see if i can find loot or food

You look around for a building, and pull the car into a barn. There are a couple of wolf carcasses in a fenced off area. You walk to the farm house attached to the barn. You slowly open the door, but there is nobody inside.

Hunger sated, I go back in the hut to try to find something I can defend myself with in case things take a turn for the worse.
(How did the food taste, by the way?)

You finish eating the raw plants. They tasted... LUCK: [1] = 1
...like shit. You loot the hut for something to defend yourself with. LOOTING: [5] = 5
You find a semi-automatic rifle, complete with bullets. There is also a kitchen knife. You take the items.
Life isn't fair, and neither am I.

Tagerian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: June 23, 2014, 09:45:32 pm »

wonder what happened here?
walk into the house and look for food and test the stove to see if it works.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: June 24, 2014, 12:44:51 am »

Control my magic so as to not burn the book. Open it and read a bit. Crackpot theories, fantasy, folklore, or something that might actually be correct information?
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Nunzillor

« Reply #261 on: June 24, 2014, 12:46:41 am »

"GOOD WORK!  LET'S CREATE SOME MORE!"
Make 10 more low grade explosives from the cleaning materials.

Then: "COMBAT UNITS: BREAK INTO SQUADS OF 3 AND SCOUT THE AREA.  WE MUST FIND A WAY TO CONTACT OTHER UNITS ON THIS PLANET.  LOOK FOR A COMMUNICATIONS CENTER.  BRING YOUR WEAPONS AND ONE EXPLOSIVE.  RETURN HERE AFTER 3 STANDARD EARTH HOURS.  THIS UNIT WILL LEAD ONE SUCH SQUAD.

Bring any food in the store and an explosive and lead two combat units to the gate that Fumbles described to us earlier.

If Mop sees Fumbles at the gate: "GREETINGS.  FOUND ANYTHING INTERESTING?  THIS UNIT HAS BROUGHT YOU SOME FOOD.  THE CLEANBOT MOVEMENT TAKES CARE OF ITS ALLIES."
Give Fumbles the food.  Then inspect the gate.  Can its mechanisms be hacked?
« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 06:27:20 pm by Nunzillor »

tjmaxx999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: June 24, 2014, 01:25:22 am »

Make sure the gun is loaded and look for something I can attach the knife to the gun with as a bayonet.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: June 24, 2014, 05:22:59 am »

attack the man with my knife
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: June 24, 2014, 07:51:54 am »

((i assume i can morph into ethereal now right? or do i need to eat the whole of him?))
Morph smoke and sprint toward another building that look intact
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: June 24, 2014, 10:18:54 am »

"<Water! Wonderful!>"

Bathe in the waters of the tub, and urge my wife to do the same.

Afterward, explore the house further!

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: June 24, 2014, 12:05:00 pm »

"Thanks. *savagely consumes all the food* You're robots right. do you think you could hotwire this mechanism?"
« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 02:48:17 pm by The Froggy Ninja »

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: June 24, 2014, 12:23:06 pm »

More void magic, this time on my attacker.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: June 24, 2014, 02:21:28 pm »

Bathroom, right? Find something fireproof to fry eggs with bacon on. Lunch awaits!
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Wade Wilson

• Bay Watcher
  • My common sense is Tingling
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: June 24, 2014, 03:46:29 pm »

Go to the large building and find a door or window that I can enter. If none exist, grab Preator and blink into the building
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 51