Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Roll to Survive- A City of Chaos (Part 2: Chaos)  (Read 4601 times)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Survive- A City of Chaos (Part 1: The Bus)
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2014, 05:03:58 am »

Lara slip out with the leavers
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2014, 05:51:38 am »

I'm in. Aw, missed blazing glory's sheet. Waitlist it is, then.
Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)

Wake up from my nap I took for the long bus ride.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 06:26:01 am by IcyTea31 »
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2014, 06:06:55 am »

(( Might I suggest waiting until you 2 know if your in before doing a turn. That's 7 in a game he wanted 6 for. ))
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2014, 06:35:05 am »

Turn will be in a few hours. I can't muster the energy to think right now, as I just woke up.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2014, 07:30:49 am »

Melody slips out with the others, assuming the door gets open.
Take a closer look at this text!

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2014, 04:01:36 pm »

Selina raises her traiquilizer pistol and shoots the man! Non-lethal weapons for the win!
4: Selina raises her pistol, takes aim, and fires, [6] causing the man to instantly fall to the ground unconscious, twitching.

Open the emergency door at the back of the bus.
2: You try in vain to get the emergency door open, but it seems that at some point during the braking, the bus had grazed an object, pushing the wall near the back of the bus inwards, jamming the door shut. Ah, at least someone seems to have shot the man with the knife. Holy crap, someone just decimated the door with a hammer! You rush out at the back of the crowd of fleeing people.

Get out of the bus, after Harvey opens the door. Keep my hammer at the ready.
6: You see another man trying to open the door, and move in. However, he seems to have failed and has backed away. You take this as your cue to demolish this door, and it easily flies away with only two hits.

Pull out my wrench and give the idiot a good swat.
6: You grab a wrench from the pocket of your overalls, hit a man who is attacking a lady right next to you. The man immediately stops moving upon the first good smack, and you think he's either out cold or dead. The woman, breathing heavily, stares at you in fright. You suddenly hear a loud bang, and turn around to see someone with a hammer standing where the emergency door used to be. You think it might be time to leave.

Lara slip out with the leavers
4: You rush to the door, and witness a man with a hammer knocking it off its hinges before climbing out. You rapidly leave too.

Melody slips out with the others, assuming the door gets open.
3: Melody makes it to the door but turns around for a second and views the bus. She does not leave yet, but she sees that the people that started the fight are mostly being beat back.

Everyone hears a loud "Whoosh", and turns their head around to see the bus driver moving slowly down the aisle with a fire extinguisher in one hand, a crowbar in the other. As you watch, someone leaps for him, holding what seems to be a purse, flailing it around in an attempt to bludgeon him. He douses her in CO2 from the fire extinguisher, then gives her a moderately powered hit to the head with the blunt end of the crowbar. He grabs a few people that are not trying to kill each other, and starts rushing to the exit. Suddenly, you hear a loud crack, followed by some moderately loud noises. All of you know this noise, and all of you fear it. It is gunfire, and it is coming from the south... and now the west... and the east... and the north...
The gunfire is coming from everywhere...
And so are the screams...

Part 2: Chaos
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Survive- A City of Chaos (Part 2: Chaos)
« Reply #36 on: May 20, 2014, 04:09:55 pm »

Gather everyone I can, get inside a building.
Follow me! We might be safe in there!
« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 04:13:57 pm by Worldmaster27 »

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 20, 2014, 04:12:48 pm »

Get the downed guys knife then slip into the shadows and tail the group discreetly. Keep both knives in hand.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 20, 2014, 04:43:02 pm »

Follow
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 20, 2014, 05:21:18 pm »

Melody follows the group heading towards the building.
Take a closer look at this text!

blazing glory

« Reply #40 on: May 20, 2014, 05:46:38 pm »

Make my way to the nearest building,crawling to reduce chance of being shot.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 20, 2014, 07:11:26 pm »

Follow the group quickly, ready to shoot any more crazies.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 11, 2014, 09:08:56 pm »

Sorry for the inactivity. Turn hopefully tommorrow. 'Night.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 12, 2014, 02:34:00 pm »

4: "Follow me!" You cry, before rushing towards a building that looks like a warehouse. You rush through the street, and enter the doorway. You suddenly hear an incredibly loud crack, and a bit of the road pops. Half of the people currently on the road cry out, and duck, charging blindly towards the warehouse. There's a sniper somewhere. You try your best to get people inside.

Get the downed guys knife then slip into the shadows and tail the group discreetly. Keep both knives in hand.
6: You quickly acquire the weapon, then fling yourself off the bus and dash towards the shadows. You see most people entering a warehouse, and slip inside, before crouching in the darkness.

Follow
5: You follow this man until you are certain of his destination, then you pull ahead and enter first. You hear a sniper shot, and see many people cowering, but they are still running.

Melody follows the group heading towards the building.
3: You almost make it to the building when suddenly an object flies past your head, and you duck for cover. A bullet impacts the ground a slight bit away from you. Someone is trying to snipe you. You instantly dive into the cover of the warehouse, but you seem to have hurt your ankle in your desperation.

Make my way to the nearest building,crawling to reduce chance of being shot.
5: You quickly crawl all the way to the building, reaching it just after the door opens, then enter the warehouse.

Follow the group quickly, ready to shoot any more crazies.
2: You hop out of the bus, before instantly tripping. Your boot must have gotten caught on something, but you are now sprawled on the ground. You hear a sniper firing, and instinctively roll into cover underneath the bus.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 12, 2014, 02:44:08 pm »

(( Do I have any idea where the shot came from? ))
Caine's law.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5