Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 55

Author Topic: Roll to Become a Hero - Christmas Event, First Challenge: Siege!  (Read 85835 times)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

I f I am aloud to join then I will deal my short swords and hunt down the naked dancing dude
...why would you hunt me down?
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Guess I'll have to wait until we make it to a city with temples so I can do a trial.))
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile

I f I am aloud to join then I will deal my short swords and hunt down the naked dancing dude
not to harm you but to clothe you. There are children in the village, you know?
« Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 10:24:33 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile

not to kill you but just to clothe you .there are children in the vilalge
While I clothe your filthy gamma and spelling.

Gamma NAZI'S UNITE
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile

not to kill you but just to clothe you .there are children in the vilalge
While I clothe your filthy gamma and spelling.
Gamma NAZI'S UNITE
my cat happened
« Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 10:23:43 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

>_> <_< Carry on sir.
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Roll to Become a Hero - Turn 35.9: Streetside Showdown
« Reply #636 on: April 11, 2015, 05:14:58 pm »

Spoiler: Initiative (click to show/hide)

Zack Abrams
You hesitate only for a moment before immediately turning towards the nearest road, and running for your life while screaming at your fellow cultist to do the same. As the both of you run full speed down the winding road out of the village you quickly notice the drunken hobo getting farther, and farther away from you as if he realized that there was no need to outrun the mob, only you. In desperation you try to hurry your steps only to trip, sending you tumbling face first into the middle of the street. By the time you recover yourself you find that your drunken follower has long since left, and six very upset peasants have begun to encircle you ...

Spoiler: Peasant #1 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Peasant #2 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Peasant #3 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Peasant #4 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Peasant #5 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Peasant #6 (click to show/hide)

GM Note: Ouch, I was really not expecting those rolls ...

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Become a Hero - Turn 35.9: Streetside Showdown
« Reply #637 on: April 11, 2015, 05:36:23 pm »

Attack Peasant #4!
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Become a Hero - Turn 35.9: Streetside Showdown
« Reply #638 on: April 11, 2015, 06:48:27 pm »

Does peasant four not have a weapon?

Attack Peasant #4!
I don't think killing someone and getting the militia or town guard on you is going to help. I think that getting up, shoving them aside, and running away would be a better idea. You saw how that other level one character did with one mook, you're facing five (I suspect that they, as a group, can do at least five damage per turn). If you insist on attacking, they all have the same health, so attack the one with the most dangerous weapon first.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Roll to Become a Hero - Turn 35.10: Poor Odds in a Last Stand
« Reply #639 on: April 11, 2015, 07:00:22 pm »

Spoiler: Initiative (click to show/hide)

Peasant #1
With a lurch one of the pitchfork armed peasants lunges at you with all his might, and trying your best to avoid it you leap to the side, but still the prongs manage to cut three small lines across your chest.

Peasant #2
With your back turned to him the scythe wielding peasant brings the blade down across your back, and you barely manage to grit your teeth and hold back a scream as the a wave of pain washes over you.

Peasant #6
Thankfully as the third peasant charges forward to attack you manage to bring your blade up, and slow the man's pitchfork turning what might have been a fatal wound to the chest into a mere scratch. With your free hand you lunge forward with your knife forcing the man to back off a few steps.

Peasant #4
With a roar one of the men rushes forward with his fists swinging towards your head. You jump to the left avoiding the peasant's left hook, but the right hook manages to glance across your lower jaw making you stagger backwards for a moment.

Peasant #3
Seeing an opening the supposed butcher chops you in the shoulder with his cleaver from behind, and move to plant the blade in the base of your neck only to stumble at the last moment. The blade meant to kill you simple cuts across your back.

Peasant #5
The final peasant takes advantage of the rather sprawling melee to jab at you from a blind spot. With no time to react the pitchfork jabs into your side causing your vision to blur as the pain, and blood loss from your numerous wounds start to get to you.

Zack Abrams
Driven into a corner you decide to make your stand, and let loose with a quick flurry of attacks at the weaponless peasant. Perhaps, because of your impaired senses from blood loss, or maybe due to poor luck your first two attacks miss entirely, and only your knife manages to score a hit. Luckily your knife tears a chunk out of the man's leg as you tear it lose causing blood to pour out, and him to cry out in pain.

Spoiler: Peasant #1 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Peasant #2 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Peasant #3 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Peasant #4 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Peasant #5 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Peasant #6 (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 07:02:45 pm by adwarf »

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Become a Hero - Turn 35.10: Poor Odds in a Last Stand
« Reply #640 on: April 11, 2015, 07:46:44 pm »

I warned you...
« Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 07:51:43 pm by ATHATH »
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: April 12, 2015, 12:53:12 am »

Well should we offer his job to one of he peasant's they might made a good meat shield that doesn't die before the quest starts
My Sig

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: April 12, 2015, 01:27:52 am »

Whoever said anything about killing? I'm just trying to make sure I don't die.
Anyway, Flee. Flee as fast as I can, and try to ignore the pain as best as possible.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: April 12, 2015, 02:15:06 am »

Go see what all the commotion in town is about.

Shoot arrows at blitz'es attackers if i see him and hes still alive.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: April 12, 2015, 02:23:35 am »

So is this still Roll to Become a Hero?
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 55