Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 62

Author Topic: Bizarre Magical Items  (Read 85097 times)

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
Re: Silly/Useless Magical Items
« Reply #180 on: September 17, 2014, 05:02:48 am »

You know all these items that just make more of themselves could be very useful. Crushing people with wands/decks of cards would be pretty awesome.
Gringotts, anyone? :P

Amulet of Mime: Amulet that render the wearer silent and able to create psionic objects. However, they also get hit by stray objects made by gesticulations.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 05:05:02 am by Objective »
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: September 18, 2014, 05:37:47 pm »

Astral Wand: A magic wand with no spells that is made of solid, pink mist. The solid mist is not really notable for any reason, but it's made out of it.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Audioworm333

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: weirdness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: September 18, 2014, 05:46:34 pm »

Bee-Bee Gun: It's a gun that shoots bees. Completely useless because you can't just shove bees into a magazine and expect them to stay alive.
I didn't really understand why I died until I discovered I was teleporting my own spine into my enemies' body as a primary way of attack.

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't really have any answers for you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: September 18, 2014, 05:59:55 pm »

Reckless Feckless Neckless Necklace - A necklace that violently breaks apart when placed around a neck, mildly injuring and disorienting anyone nearby, including the user.
I think I'm an alright guy. I just wanna live until I gotta die. I know I'm not perfect, but God knows I try.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: September 18, 2014, 06:10:27 pm »

Boots of Neck-Lace: Boots with laces that need to be tied around your neck or they fall off constantly.
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: September 20, 2014, 03:57:56 pm »

Fife of JIggly-Butt. Wiggle wiggle, jiggle jiggle. Yeah!

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: September 20, 2014, 11:07:04 pm »

Boots of Ritualized Jumping: These boots, when activated, allow the user to jump over 5 meters far or up. To activate, a complex gymnastic sequence must be performed, including a 6-meter assisted jump with a backflip.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: September 20, 2014, 11:33:20 pm »

Sleeping bag of parkour: A sleeping bag, that, when worn over the face, confers the abilities of a parkour master.
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: September 20, 2014, 11:52:48 pm »

The worst dice: A set of dice that always roll the least interesting possible result.
Shackles of the archer: A pair of handcuffs, that when worn give the user legendary skill with a bow.
8 ball gold is real: A magic 8-ball that gives the correct answer to any question, translated so many times it doesn't make any sense.
Ring of the giant: It makes the wearer 100m tall. It doesn't protect them from the square-cube law.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: June 02, 2017, 05:48:39 am »

Amulet of Death-saving: Protects the wearer from living.
Wand of Necropost: A wand that resurrects dead posts. This mainly just turn them back into trees and piss off the people who installed the post there.
Bag of Holing: A bag that connects to an empty infinite dimension, causing explosive decompression.
Spectacles of Das All-seeing: A pair of glasses that, when worn, allow the wearer to see the shape of the universe. Congratulations.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2017, 05:52:05 am by Cinder »
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: June 02, 2017, 06:27:57 am »

Ring of the Evil Accountant: makes the wearer glow green when they fail to pay their income tax correctly.
Legendary Arrow of Minkot: a heavy iron arrow capable of firing any bow dozens of metres.
Ring of the Evilest Eye: heals any wounds sustained by the wearer upon death.
Bracelet of Tiresias: when worn, the wearer is blind.
One wheel short of a wagon

Blood_Librarian

• Bay Watcher
  • What is happening?
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: June 02, 2017, 07:27:25 am »

BarrenCott Crystalline rifle: A delicate and magical flintlock rifle with a barrel made of crystal glass. anyone who fires the gun will have the barrel of the gun explode, and the gun promptly disappears form the users hands and into another land. the crystalline shards from the barrel stays, but a new barrel replaced the old ones place.
if you want something wacky
Quote from: ChiefWaffles, MAR Discord
I continue to be puzzled by BL's attempts to make Aratam blatantly evil

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: June 02, 2017, 04:43:55 pm »

The Eye of There's Waldo: a lens with a red and white striped frame, slightly larger than is comfortable for a human adult to wear. When placed in front of an eye, the user can instantly locate Waldo in any of the Where's Waldo pictures placed before them. This includes fanart, and those "there ain't no Waldos" pictures, which show as greytone images.

Khan Boyzitbig

• Bay Watcher
  • [THOUGHTS:CHAOTIC] [ACTUALLY A SWAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: June 03, 2017, 09:17:58 am »

Cursed Amulet of the Guildmaster: Constantly asks the user if they have any potions or food. Cannot be removed.
Helm of Total Vulnerability: Makes the wearer completely vulnerable to anything and everything.
Wand of Explosions: When cast the wand causes everything in a 5 mile radius to fart uncontrollably for 3 months 6 days 2 hours 4 minutes and 8 seconds.
Nuclear reactor of Incontinence:When used to hit someone or approaches critical mass this object causes the target to become incontinent, on approach to critical mass the target/s are anyone who can stop it hitting critical mass. The object will approach critical mass as soon as it is used for any reason.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 10:56:22 am by Khan Boyzitbig »
////;::;\\\\ Scuttle Scuttle...

Milk for the Khorneflakes!

Luminous Bolt of Bacon
"Excuse me sir, You are on Fire."

RenoFox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: September 12, 2017, 12:44:40 pm »

I love this kind of threads, and I'd really like to see some of the items posted here actually in a game.

Amulet of Slow Fall: When worn around the neck, this amulet will never descend faster than a floating feather.
Armor of Urgency: A full suit of platemail that gains extra protection proportionate to the wearers need to pee.
Bracers of the Wolf: Turns the wearers hands into paws.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 62