Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 62

Author Topic: Bizarre Magical Items  (Read 84786 times)

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
Re: Bizarre Magical Items
« Reply #645 on: February 08, 2018, 10:51:45 pm »

Sheath of Motherhen: Takes care of whatever blade is put in it, but to draw it you must first wait 20 minutes for the sheath to fuss over the blade and endure its reminder to 'take good care of her darling'.
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

Blood_Librarian

• Bay Watcher
  • What is happening?
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: February 09, 2018, 12:10:55 pm »

Bargheists Bargain

A treasured item of the Bargheists, Barghiests will accept bargains that include this item.
if you want something wacky
Quote from: ChiefWaffles, MAR Discord
I continue to be puzzled by BL's attempts to make Aratam blatantly evil

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: February 09, 2018, 01:43:50 pm »

Nail Clipper of Regrowth: Whenever one clips their toenails with this enchanted clipper, they instantaneously grow back to their original size.

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: February 10, 2018, 03:32:04 am »

Nail Clipper of Regrowth: Whenever one clips their toenails with this enchanted clipper, they instantaneously grow back to their original size.

Cities made of toenail bricks!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: February 10, 2018, 04:07:20 am »

Given enough time and patience you could cover the earth with toenails.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: February 10, 2018, 04:16:02 am »

The secret is in the description.  You just need one person with "Absurdly long" nails, and you can have literal pounds of fingernail in a matter of minutes.

Take these creep people for instance.

It says "Original length"-- So, you clip those suckers, and ZIIING!! Mega claws all over again! 

wierd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: February 10, 2018, 04:25:39 am »

Cup of Joe (sixpack)

This enchanted clay mug is the result of a debauched request from the mage's guild, by a local drunkard named Joe.  Tired of constantly having to urinate when out at the pub, this cup endlessly burbles out the content's of Joe's bladder, which sometimes overflows, and sloshes over the rim. Joe has not had to take a piss in years as a result of its creation, and loves it.  Everyone else who finds the cup, strongly disagrees, though there WAS a short-lived stewardship of the cup by a similarly deranged alchemist, but he died from inhaling concentrated ammonia fumes.

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm just here, because actually I don't know*shrug
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: February 11, 2018, 05:23:41 pm »

The secret is in the description.  You just need one person with "Absurdly long" nails, and you can have literal pounds of fingernail in a matter of minutes.

Take these creep people for instance.

It says "Original length"-- So, you clip those suckers, and ZIIING!! Mega claws all over again!

Why wouldnt the ''original size'' be the lenth of the nails upon birth?

Derpy Dev

• Bay Watcher
  • Normal Person Doing Normal Things
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: February 11, 2018, 07:28:05 pm »

Cup of Joe (sixpack)

This enchanted clay mug is the result of a debauched request from the mage's guild, by a local drunkard named Joe.  Tired of constantly having to urinate when out at the pub, this cup endlessly burbles out the content's of Joe's bladder, which sometimes overflows, and sloshes over the rim. Joe has not had to take a piss in years as a result of its creation, and loves it.  Everyone else who finds the cup, strongly disagrees, though there WAS a short-lived stewardship of the cup by a similarly deranged alchemist, but he died from inhaling concentrated ammonia fumes.

Whoever made that should be freaking fired.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: February 11, 2018, 08:05:03 pm »

Oh, it has nothing on the "trump card: mega deuce"

This specially enchanted 2 of clubs, when dealt in a poker game, causes the person it is dealt to, to experience a mighty need to evacuate their bowels.  Originally part of an enchanted deck of cards for a special novelty game of "curse poker", (itself a cruel practical joke played on the headmaster of the mages guild by his apprentices, once they learned that he played poker on Fridays) the combined deck was deemed too horrible to be permitted to remain whole after causing the entire council of mages a great deal of " indignity", and has since made the rounds between adventurers, collectors, and professional gamblers looking for an edge.

Blood_Librarian

• Bay Watcher
  • What is happening?
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: February 12, 2018, 10:14:53 am »

Selva's Crown

Simply put, this large, six feet wide bush will make those who wear/wield this bush into the king of the jungle. How that works is up to anyone's guess.

Machinists Teeth

These masterwork set of steel teeth is designed to be heated by a forge and then hammered into place in a persons jaw, typically right after all the previous weaker teeth was removed by a set of pliers.

When in place, these steel teeth are un paralleled in acts of teeth-related ocupation.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 10:19:11 am by Blood_Librarian »
if you want something wacky
Quote from: ChiefWaffles, MAR Discord
I continue to be puzzled by BL's attempts to make Aratam blatantly evil

deathpunch578

• Bay Watcher
  • local satanist practices black magic in cornfields
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: February 12, 2018, 12:40:23 pm »

the flying car

looking at the name alone one may think it is a normal car that levitates off of the ground but otherwise functions normally, however the flying car is much different from the flying car. upon turning the ingition the car will sprout wings from the driver's window and the passanger's window and take flight, however due to an error in enchanting, the car will become sentient and act like a duck (the car will follow the diet of a duck and will follow migration patterns).

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Someone hands you a basketful of Jeses.
Cheerful with a side of wink wink nudge nudge I bet this guy's spine would look great mounted on my wall.
You ever get so mad you fuck a donkey?

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: February 12, 2018, 08:52:51 pm »

Bag of Puppies: A bigger-on-the-inside drawstring pouch filled with millions of puppies, all stopped in time until removed. Some of them are magical.

Powder of Epicness: Causes anything it is sprinkled upon to be considered far more epic than it actually is.

Trump Card: Ace of Spades: Causes a black spot of necrotized tissue to appear on the palm of the player this card is dealt to.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
  • if (ANNOYED_W_FANS==true) { KILL_CHAR(rand()); }
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: February 12, 2018, 08:56:02 pm »

Hand-and-a-Half Sword:  A normal sword blade, held tightly in a disembodied hand rather than a hilt.  The wrist attaches to another hand, which will hold onto the user's wrist when in use.  Provides advantage to saving throws against disarming attacks.

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
  • Impending Catsplosion. [PREFSTRING:aloofness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: February 12, 2018, 09:12:27 pm »

Unless they're literally disarming.
Don't trust this toaster that much, it could be a villain in disguise.
Mostly phone-posting, sorry for any typos or autocorrect hijinks.
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 62