Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 26

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia XLVII: Vampire Coven - GAME OVER! SCUM WIN!  (Read 58820 times)

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia XLVII: Vampire Coven - Day Two - Replacement Needed!!!
« Reply #330 on: June 12, 2014, 08:45:18 pm »

...We're heading into a tie, why?
Because I'd rather not be lynched for circumstances outside of my control (the actions of my predecessor).  I'd rather sleep through the night, see what happens, then engage full attack mode the next day.

Of course, if you want to break the tie, you can vote me.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: June 12, 2014, 08:57:01 pm »

...PTDfun. More on solidifying this than not.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: June 12, 2014, 09:03:07 pm »

unvote...
wait, we're past time, aren't we...
damn it...

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: June 12, 2014, 09:51:34 pm »

Replacement Request. I hate to do this, especially for a BM, but a lot of stuff has happened and I can't dedicate the attention I wanted to this. I'm sorry.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

PTDfun

• Bay Watcher
  • Blob...
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: June 12, 2014, 10:05:34 pm »

EBWOP
Vote 4maskwolf
Good news! Luck decided to be on my side for once! Thank you all for your concern, but the problem turned out to do more good to me than harm. Which was kinda unexpected... Anyways... votecount!

Votecount:
  • LARD:
  • 4maskwolf: Jack A T, LARD (2)
  • Deathsword:
  • RangerCado:
  • PTDfun: LARD (1)
  • Jack A T:
  • Tiruin:

Not voting: PTDfun, Deathsword, RangerCado, Tiruin

Day two will end today at 10 pm EST (~2 hours from now).

There are no more extends available today.

RangerCado has requested replacement.
I think you have a typo on the vote count.
Wand of Not Touching - The target thinks they have been poked. Range of one cm.
I want one of these.

Silthuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Having a good ol' time lurking about.
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: June 12, 2014, 10:19:27 pm »

Flavor goes here, but MOWE is too tired to think up anything remotely like flavor... :(

Votecount:
  • LARD:
  • 4maskwolf: Jack A T, PTDfun (2)
  • Deathsword:
  • RangerCado:
  • PTDfun: LARD, Tiruin, 4maskwolf (3)
  • Jack A T:
  • Tiruin:

Not voting: Deathsword, RangerCado

Day two has ended!

PTDfun has been lynched! He was a Vanilla Townie!!!

Night two has begun and will end tomorrow at 11 pm EST

I accidentally typed LARD instead of PTDfun for some reason... my brain is mush at present. Sorry for the confusion... I double checked this one though...
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Silthuri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The vampires emerged from their respective cells only to find Jack staked through the heart. The vampires now knew that they couldn't afford to spill any more innocent blood. Any more mistakes would cost them everything. The urgent debate began once more.

Jack A T was killed in the night! He was a vanilla townie!

Votecount:
  • LARD:
  • 4maskwolf:
  • Deathsword:
  • RangerCado:
  • Tiruin:

Not Voting: Everyone

RangerCado and Deathsword have requested replacement!

The game has entered LYLO! The day will end when the majority vote to end the day or votes don't change for 24 hours!
« Last Edit: June 14, 2014, 08:06:55 pm by MyOwnWorstEnemy »
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia XLVII: Vampire Coven - Day Two - Replacements needed!
« Reply #337 on: June 14, 2014, 06:39:19 pm »

MOWE, it's LYLO and PTDfun is dead.

TIRUIN!!!!!!!!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: June 14, 2014, 07:03:25 pm »

TIRUIN!!!!!!!!
PFP: Count again. It's MYLO. :V

4mask

unvote...
damn it...
Explain.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: June 14, 2014, 07:06:46 pm »

TIRUIN!!!!!!!!

4mask

unvote...
damn it...
Explain.
No.

PTDfun is dead.

He is currently on the alive list.

Thus, it is LYLO.

You played a sneaky scum trick there, Tiruin.  I tied up the vote specifically so that I would have an additional day to read people, but instead you pushed the vote over the top on someone I didn't think was scum.  I tried to remove my vote from them, but then realized it was too late.  You sneaked in a vote at the last minute, like Leafsnail tried to do, and this time I reacted too late and didn't have a personal extend.

Silthuri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: June 14, 2014, 08:16:09 pm »

*Kicks self*

So much messing up....

Previous message has been corrected.

Votecount:
  • LARD:
  • 4maskwolf:Tiruin (1)
  • Deathsword:
  • RangerCado:
  • Tiruin: 4maskwolf (1)

Not Voting: LARD, Deathsword, RangerCado

RangerCado and Deathsword have requested replacement!

The game has entered LYLO! The day will end when the majority vote to end the day or votes don't change for 24 hours!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

LARD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: June 14, 2014, 08:27:25 pm »

I would like RangerCado and Deathsword in here post haste. I know Tiruin and 4maskwolf have been active, but it would really be lousy if you two were the mafia and we ripped each other to shreds while you lurked. I know there are technical difficulties on your ends or something like this, but I would really rather you gave us a list of reads at least.
As for my reads:
4maskwolf: Slightly scummy due to this
*Does a player count*

Alright, PTDfun.  Nothing personal, but I'd rather stay alive long enough to be useful.  This is basically day one for me.

If anyone finds this offensive, feel free to kill me off by moving the vote from a tie.

his throwaway attitude seems to me like a scum under heavy fire, but last game I played with him he didn't do this kind of thing at all, so I'm confused about him.
His push for an extra day at MYLO isn't all that in his favour in my opinion.  I always thought that one should try to avoid a tie in votes as a tie in votes would just grant the mafia an extra kill in relation to the number of lynches.  It would seem that he was sure that PTDfun wasn't mafia and then despite being active, "missed" the chance to unvote.
Tiruin: I don't like making references to past games, but I will again.  She seemed like mafia to me then, but wasn't.  This is why I wish she and Jack had interrogated each other more.  Now that I know that what Jack said was genuine, I would have had a better picture of Tiruin.  She jumped in to avoid a tie, I suppose that could have been intended to kill a townie, but since I though PTDfun was acting like mafia, it was justified. 
Other two: Please just give me something to work with. I miss you  :-[.
I think that probably there is one mafia between the two active players and one between the two inactive ones.
I can't imagine this morning behaviour between tiruin and 4mask if they are both scum, and I also can't imagine that two "lurkers" have hoodwinked us for so long.

I'm going to ask MOWE if I can LARD  Unvote as just a way to extend the day a bit and give us a bit more time.
Obama is not middle eastern pacifist who gave out free health care, You're thinking of Jesus

Quote from: God
Nietzsche is dead and I killed him
Quote from: Douglas Adams
Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable, let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: June 15, 2014, 02:55:14 am »

TIRUIN!!!!!!!!

4mask

unvote...
damn it...
Explain.
No.

PTDfun is dead.

He is currently on the alive list.

Thus, it is LYLO.

You played a sneaky scum trick there, Tiruin.  I tied up the vote specifically so that I would have an additional day to read people, but instead you pushed the vote over the top on someone I didn't think was scum.  I tried to remove my vote from them, but then realized it was too late.  You sneaked in a vote at the last minute, like Leafsnail tried to do, and this time I reacted too late and didn't have a personal extend.
O-o?
Err, hi 4mask.

You do know I knew that you were online, yes? Next: How does the orange portion justify your read as of the yesterday when your justifying note had the addendum of 'lynch me I don't care'?
Next orange: Someone I didn't think was scum? Did you bother to voice that out when you voted them? You didn't say snuff about that reason.

And now you bring up one of the cheapest and most undignified cards to accuse others of?
...The very fact that you're doing such breaks my confidence that you're not doing a scum ploy--yet it is possible.

MOWE: Extend until suitable replacements are found!

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: June 15, 2014, 09:11:43 am »

O-o?
Err, hi 4mask.

You do know I knew that you were online, yes? Next: How does the orange portion justify your read as of the yesterday when your justifying note had the addendum of 'lynch me I don't care'?
Next orange: Someone I didn't think was scum? Did you bother to voice that out when you voted them? You didn't say snuff about that reason.

And now you bring up one of the cheapest and most undignified cards to accuse others of?
...The very fact that you're doing such breaks my confidence that you're not doing a scum ploy--yet it is possible.

MOWE: Extend until suitable replacements are found!
Hi Tiruin.

The whole "lynch me I don't care" thing was, first of all, not an "I don't care".  It was "I would rather be lynched than PTDfun because  I already look suspicious, so if it comes down to two townies being lynched I would want the more suspicious one lynched so that the game can focus on finding scum the next day rather than lynching the other in a LYLO situation".
Which you immediately subverted with a last minute lynch.

About your whole "online" thing: yes, I was online.  I was also not actively checking a game I believed to be winding down.  You post one place:
...We're heading into a tie, why?
Grousing about the tie with an hour to go but only vote here:
...PTDfun. More on solidifying this than not.
with THREE MINUTES to go, thus nullifying the ability to counteract your vote.  You were well aware that the game was going to a tie almost an hour before that, yet you chose to wait until the last minute to make your vote.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: June 15, 2014, 09:20:00 am »

I would like RangerCado and Deathsword in here post haste. I know Tiruin and 4maskwolf have been active, but it would really be lousy if you two were the mafia and we ripped each other to shreds while you lurked. I know there are technical difficulties on your ends or something like this, but I would really rather you gave us a list of reads at least.
As for my reads:
4maskwolf: Slightly scummy due to this
*Does a player count*

Alright, PTDfun.  Nothing personal, but I'd rather stay alive long enough to be useful.  This is basically day one for me.

If anyone finds this offensive, feel free to kill me off by moving the vote from a tie.

his throwaway attitude seems to me like a scum under heavy fire, but last game I played with him he didn't do this kind of thing at all, so I'm confused about him.
His push for an extra day at MYLO isn't all that in his favour in my opinion.  I always thought that one should try to avoid a tie in votes as a tie in votes would just grant the mafia an extra kill in relation to the number of lynches.  It would seem that he was sure that PTDfun wasn't mafia and then despite being active, "missed" the chance to unvote.
Tiruin: I don't like making references to past games, but I will again.  She seemed like mafia to me then, but wasn't.  This is why I wish she and Jack had interrogated each other more.  Now that I know that what Jack said was genuine, I would have had a better picture of Tiruin.  She jumped in to avoid a tie, I suppose that could have been intended to kill a townie, but since I though PTDfun was acting like mafia, it was justified. 
Other two: Please just give me something to work with. I miss you  :-[.
I think that probably there is one mafia between the two active players and one between the two inactive ones.
I can't imagine this morning behaviour between tiruin and 4mask if they are both scum, and I also can't imagine that two "lurkers" have hoodwinked us for so long.

I'm going to ask MOWE if I can LARD  Unvote as just a way to extend the day a bit and give us a bit more time.
LARD, Cado and Deathsword are GONE.  They have requested replacement: we can't rely on them to play at all.  It's down to the three of us.  They aren't lurking: they are no longer in the game.

You only think it was justified because you thought PTDfun was mafia.  Would you have the same reaction if I had been last minute lynched?  Because it could have gone either way.  Tiruin lynched the less suspicious (in the eyes of the majority of active players) player, then killed off one of the players who was not highly suspected, leaving the game with really herself, a guy who was suspicious due to the actions of his predecessor, and a somewhat inexperienced player, the idea likely being that it is easier to hide scummy actions from someone who is new than a veteran like Jack.  Because Jack would have called her on the last minute vote just the same as I did.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 26