Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 17

Author Topic: Miasmatic. (Plot!)  (Read 24076 times)

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
Re: Miasmatic. (Plot!)
« Reply #60 on: May 14, 2014, 05:50:28 pm »

Retreat down the tunnel to examine the book. Take note of how quickly the skeleton can move.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 14, 2014, 05:58:36 pm »

Examine the book, but prepare to kick this silly skeleton in the legs!

If kicking fails fall back a bit and throw the book at it!

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 14, 2014, 06:00:25 pm »

((To be honest, the fact that it is actually up and walking around makes me thing that kicking it will not get the desired result of making it's bones collapse. Err, you know what I mean.  :P ))
Take a closer look at this text!

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 14, 2014, 06:07:24 pm »

((To be honest, the fact that it is actually up and walking around makes me thing that kicking it will not get the desired result of making it's bones collapse. Err, you know what I mean.  :P ))

((Cat girls are to me the symbol of sissyness and sassyness. I like more In character stereotypes :p))

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 14, 2014, 06:08:08 pm »

((Probably wolf or dog, knowing Kevak. Plus, fluffy tail.))
((Speaking of that...))

Chew the skeleton into oblivion! Die, skeleton, die!

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 14, 2014, 08:57:56 pm »

+1
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 14, 2014, 11:32:29 pm »

You move back from the skeleton a few feet and take out the book, it's glowing a little less now but some of the pages and several runes inscribed on the cover seem to be pulsing with a purple light.

The skeleton slowly lurches closer and you decide that you have had enough of it's crap. You walk up to it and kick it in the leg. You see a burst of purple light and you feel something drain from you, you fall on your back, feeling dizzy. The skeleton glows slightly purple and stands up straighter before marching towards you much faster then earlier.

Panicking, you throw the book at the skeleton, it smacks it in the shoulder and flares purple for a moment before the skeleton falls to the ground. For good measure you pounce on it, remove a femur, and start knawing on it. Bit old and dusty, but it still is pretty nummy.

Spoiler: Status: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Equipment/Inventory: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Visible: (click to show/hide)

((Just so you all know, rolls are hidden in this to preserve flow.))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 15, 2014, 01:10:44 am »

Pick the book back up.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 15, 2014, 11:06:57 am »

Take whichever bone seems like it would be the best to whack things with, then continue forwards. And by whack things with, I mean whichever looks like it would make a nice snack for later.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 11:11:30 am by Lyeos »

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 15, 2014, 11:08:44 am »

Take whichever bone seems like it would be the best to whack things with, then continue forwards.
+1

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 15, 2014, 12:15:16 pm »

Take whichever bone seems like it would be the best to whack things with, then continue forwards. And by whack things with, I mean whichever looks like it would make a nice snack for later.

Yes, also pick up that book and see where it's growing purple. See if it means anything or if we can use it as a livestock.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 15, 2014, 01:32:01 pm »

Contemplate the glowing of the book. Gnaw end of femur into makeshift pointy femur for poking things with.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 15, 2014, 02:51:55 pm »

You pick up the book, it feels a bit odd, almost like it is humming internally, pulsing occasionally. You see that there are several glowing runes inscribed into it. Several pages are faintly glowing and one page is glowing brightly. You can't tell if this is a property of whole pages or just the edges as you haven't opened the book to check. You then consider using the book as livestock, you aren't really sure how that would even work, seeing as how livestock tends to need to be you know, Alive?

You then gnaw on the end of the bone to try to make it pointy by using your teeth. It gets a bit soggy and there are some bitemarks but it didn't really get pointy.

Spoiler: Status: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Equipment/Inventory: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Visible: (click to show/hide)

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 15, 2014, 02:54:41 pm »

Open up a part of the books and attempt to read something out of it. If nothing happens just continue down the tunnel.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 15, 2014, 02:59:17 pm »

Read the book, obtain its secrets!

Take a couple ribs and the other femur with you. Throw ribs at things, duel-wield femur clubs. You are now destined to be a magical fuzzy bone-ninja master. May the world tremble before your might!
I make Spellcrafts!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 17