Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 17

Author Topic: Miasmatic. (Plot!)  (Read 24048 times)

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
Re: Miasmatic. (Plot!)
« Reply #165 on: June 01, 2014, 07:18:14 pm »

"Oh, fine, I'll stop. Stop waiting to finish the ritual, that is."
Do the ritual!

+1

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: June 02, 2014, 09:21:16 pm »

You are now having excessive amounts of fun

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: June 02, 2014, 11:37:19 pm »

"Oh, fine, I'll stop. Stop waiting to finish the ritual, that is." You realize after this comes out of your mouth that it was a horrific pun and that you should be ashamed of yourself for even making it.

You begin the ritual, using the book as a reference as you draw the sigla and runes on the ground. You think you did about an Average job with this. Once the Basic Binding Circle is done, you do some touchup on the Warding Circle since the Wraith had been rather successful at damaging it. Your touchup upgrades it it from Unsteady to Weak. You think this should be enough, you reread the words and sigla you're supposed to trace for a minute before starting, best double check.

You begin the ritual. You walk in circles around the screaming Wraith, chanting arcane words and tracing symbols with the torch, both on the ground and in the air. You feel something drain from you and as as the ritual progresses, the torchfire slowly begins burning purple. The sigla you burn into the air float suspended as you draw. The runes on the ground are alight with purple fire. As the words roll out of your mouth, the room grows darker, the only things visible are the fires. Soon these fade as well.. Unfazed and almost entranced in the chanting and slashing, you continue on in darkness.. cold skeletal hands guiding you for several more minutes before suddenly, they release you. You stop and reality explodes back into existence. You look around...

The Wraith is standing, still locked in the ward, it however no longer attempts to break free anymore. You can feel a mental thread connecting it to you. There are runes burned on almost every flat surface of the room and you're feeling rather drained.

Spoiler: Status: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Equipment/Inventory: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Visible: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Spells: (click to show/hide)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: June 02, 2014, 11:44:58 pm »

Talk to the wraith?
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: June 03, 2014, 08:19:26 am »

Are you under my complete and total control? if so, Tell me how to take the Gems without awakening anymore of your brethren.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: June 03, 2014, 11:15:24 am »

Are you under my complete and total control? if so, Tell me how to take the Gems without awakening anymore of your brethren.

An can you tell me the way out? I'm starving.

(Smiles smugly)

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: June 03, 2014, 06:36:53 pm »

Ensure the phantom is under your control by commanding it to let you hit it with the book. Then hit it with the book.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: June 03, 2014, 07:04:35 pm »

Ensure the phantom is under your control by commanding it to let you hit it with the book. Then hit it with the book.

Twice.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: June 09, 2014, 10:07:28 pm »

Then give it a hug.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: June 09, 2014, 10:10:43 pm »

This'll update when I finish helping Prophet with his game system, same goes for my other games.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: June 09, 2014, 10:14:10 pm »

This'll update when I finish helping Prophet with his game system, same goes for my other games.
YAAAAAAAAAAY Your games are awesome, when they actually update.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: June 09, 2014, 10:15:03 pm »

Same to you, mister. Same to you.
You should join his RtD if you haven't already.
Just saying.
Take a closer look at this text!

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: June 09, 2014, 10:16:36 pm »

Same to you, mister. Same to you.
You should join his RtD if you haven't already.
Just saying.

((Join us worldmaster. JOIN US MWHAHAHAHAHAH.))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: June 09, 2014, 10:19:30 pm »

((Since you both seem to want me to do that... I will succumb to peer pressure. Tomorrow.))
((And I typically update my active games at least once a day, more if possible.))

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: June 13, 2014, 09:40:33 pm »

+1
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 17