Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 17

Author Topic: Miasmatic. (Plot!)  (Read 24086 times)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
Re: Miasmatic. (Plot!)
« Reply #120 on: May 23, 2014, 01:48:17 pm »

Create sparks by striking the metal with stone!
Maybe the light will hurt it, or something.

EDIT: I realized we have a torch with us. Light alone probably won't do anything.
Whack it with the torch, then run!
Book, not torch, yes, run!

+1
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: May 23, 2014, 05:02:28 pm »

> just hit it with the torch
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: May 23, 2014, 09:00:12 pm »

> just hit it with the torch

Aren't wraiths ghost?

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: May 25, 2014, 03:02:51 pm »

Whack it with a spell from the book.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: May 25, 2014, 05:47:12 pm »

In a Kevak-worthy effort...

Seduce it.
Take a closer look at this text!

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: May 25, 2014, 05:54:25 pm »

In a Kevak-worthy effort...

Seduce it.

Oh yeah i forgot...+1 to this.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 25, 2014, 05:56:06 pm »

Two words is a Kevak-worthy effort? Jeez, you make it out like Kevak is the world's laziest trap or something.

We can try to seduce it first, but if it doesn't work quickly we should run.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: May 25, 2014, 05:59:48 pm »

+1To seducing it if that does not work hit it with our book.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: May 25, 2014, 06:00:13 pm »

I was making a joke about some of his, ah, characters in other games/what he's trying to do in another suggestion game. I didn't mean the length of the post.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: May 25, 2014, 06:03:11 pm »

((You should have known that jokes in suggestion games always lead to !!FUN!!))

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: May 26, 2014, 11:29:47 am »

((For example, pretty much everything in and concerning The Warrens of Oric the Awesome.))
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: May 26, 2014, 05:29:57 pm »

If you successfully seduced a ghost, what sort of crazy sex could you have with it other than letting it eat you? And being incorporeal, how the hell does it intend to do that!? Ask it questions about these things to stall for time.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: May 26, 2014, 05:36:58 pm »

((Oh. I was just thinking that maybe we could gain a friend. Maybe grab a bite to eat sometime or something.))

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: May 26, 2014, 07:59:54 pm »

If you successfully seduced a ghost, what sort of crazy sex could you have with it other than letting it eat you? And being incorporeal, how the hell does it intend to do that!? Ask it questions about these things to stall for time.

1. Try not to blush.
2. We're female...it CAN ear us. Just  use imagination and read 50 shades of rip off fan service.
3. Necrophilia.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: May 27, 2014, 04:03:26 pm »

((ಠ_ಠ You are Not shipping with the wraith, it's trying to eat you, there will be plenty of time to try shipping with ghosts later when you learn how to control them.))

You scream and stumble backwards, briefly considering an attempt to seduce it, you discard this idea almost immediately as informations about Wraiths bursts into your head, you realize that although Wraiths can manifest corporally, they are normally hungry, this one seems almost starved seeing how it has been dormant for a while and is extremely unlikely to be willing to couple with you.

You throw the torch at the Wraith, the torch just sails straight through it and it begins giggling quietly. You yip as you trip backwards over a coffin and land on your back, knocking your head against the stone floor, slightly dazed and breathing franticly, you hear the giggling grow closer, its clawed footfalls clicking closer and closer at an even, almost patient pace.

The footfalls suddenly stop, almost frozen in fear you can hear its clawed hands slowly scrape along the roof of the coffin, sliding slightly over the edge and gripping into the side. It suddenly thrusts its head over the edge and stares you in the eyes, grinning impossibly widely. "PEEAKABOO!"

You scream and swing your book at its head, the book connects with a bright flash of purple, sending it sprawling across the room. Your book begins again for a minute, before several more pages begin pulsing with light, one of them brightly. The Wraith screams inhumanly and writhes around on the floor. You just sit on the ground shivering from terror.

Spoiler: Status: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Equipment/Inventory: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Visible: (click to show/hide)
((Wraith is stunned for a turn, you have an extra turn to do something before you actually need to do anything about him/it.))
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 17