Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Djohaal plays modded KSP - 64 bits of Jeb - Now on twitch! Mute!  (Read 6292 times)

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
Re: Djohaal plays modded KSP - 50 Shades of Jeb.
« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2014, 09:37:15 pm »

PTW and volunteering. Send me to the stars. They need to be punched.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2014, 10:50:15 pm »

It's been about a week since the last update. Enough time for me to bug the OP and remind him I[m still watching?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

QuakeIV

• Bay Watcher
  • Cant resist... must edit post.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2014, 02:20:47 pm »

Probably.  I know him on steam actually, may hit him up there if I see him.
GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself.
Quote from: Jesus
Quote from: The Big Fat Carp
Jesus, you broke the site!
Sorry, Bro.
link to quote

Djohaal

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:Utter Insanitiy]
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2014, 03:39:19 pm »

I'm on temporary hiatus since:

1: I'll be moving out of parents home

2: In the process I plan on buying a fancy new and better™ computer so I can KSP with more FPS at the minmal base (it is a slideshow atm)

I'm keeping my modbuild and save, so it'll be resumed soon™
I really want that one as a "when". I want "grubs", and "virgin woman" to turn into a dragon. and monkey children to suddenly sprout wings. And I want the Dwarven Mutant Academy to only gain their powers upon reaching puberty. I also have a whole host of odd creatures that only make sense if I divide them into children and adults.

Also, tadpoles.

Djohaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
Re: Djohaal plays modded KSP - 64 bits of Jeb - Now on penguin!
« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2014, 12:21:20 pm »

So I actually bothered to install ubuntu just to feed my modd addiction. Now I have...

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Some random screenshots of my early-game progress until I get a presentable tech tree and fun stuff to do:

I really want that one as a "when". I want "grubs", and "virgin woman" to turn into a dragon. and monkey children to suddenly sprout wings. And I want the Dwarven Mutant Academy to only gain their powers upon reaching puberty. I also have a whole host of odd creatures that only make sense if I divide them into children and adults.

Also, tadpoles.

Djohaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #35 on: December 01, 2014, 04:38:30 pm »

Of course not everything is made of sucess...

Glorious re-entry of a failed probe orbit operation

Our new "mickey" series comm satelites. I've put six of these in random orbits as my delta-V for that launcher wasn't reliable enough

Mickey with last stage doing a park burn.

So apparently they had a centrifuge accident or something. We got a kerbal stuck in orbit.

And my current aero-engineering sucess:

Tinyplane MK II is a sucess and can break mach 1 speeds!

Here's our current satellite constellation

« Last Edit: December 01, 2014, 04:41:27 pm by Djohaal »

Also, tadpoles.

Djohaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #36 on: December 02, 2014, 02:54:44 pm »

Rescue mission to save Ribton Kerman:

Also I think I overscaled the parachutes a tiny bit

Here's our Luna I(2) science probe headed to the mun. I argued it'd be more useful in orbit but science department wanted to ram it into the surface even though we had no seismometers deployed. Guess they wanted some fireworks.

Our infernally messy communications network...

The antenna cone from Luna doing its job.

Here's our new NotSoTinyPlane. Managed to break mach 2 with it and we did more surveying missions.

Lemfrey kerman wasn't excited at the whole business tho.

Also, tadpoles.

Djohaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #37 on: December 04, 2014, 07:22:48 pm »

Two new missions, the agena docking procedure with a koyuz probe:

This mission proved to us that a kerbal can sucessfully attach two vessels while in orbit without tearing everything apart like bill did on the James Kerbb space walk:

The telescope itself:

After a sucessful maintenance mission it has caught some stunning images of some planets and muns:

Our guys at R&D have been busy designing a new plane for our brave pilots, as a next step for an orbit-capable plane

We are also deploying polar probes to the mun and minmus:

Next step, manned landing in minmus!

Also, tadpoles.

Djohaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2014, 07:59:10 am »

Is there some rule against tandem posting when I have so many updates and no one replies? I'm feeling dirty.  ???

I downloaded astronomer's pack and now KSP looks much prettier... Here's some screenies of Mint I

Mission goal was to get to minmus and bring a sample back to prove for once and all that it -is- made of mint ice-cream.

We landed at the southern flats.

After a mission well-done a return and re-entry. Kerbin never looked so pretty!

Jebediah was more than happy to plop the first flag in it and claim a lifetime supply of mint ice cream.

Luna (Muna?) 16

[/spoiler]

Zoology bay expansion to the Kermir station:

I'm sorry but the idea of placing bay12ers as kerbals in my current game is on hold as the mod that allowed renaming kerbals is not updated to  .25...  :-\

Now that I've got a big enough tech tree so interesting stuff can be done, expect more organized mission logs like these.

Also, tadpoles.

QuakeIV

• Bay Watcher
  • Cant resist... must edit post.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 08, 2014, 06:13:02 pm »

Neato.
GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself.
Quote from: Jesus
Quote from: The Big Fat Carp
Jesus, you broke the site!
Sorry, Bro.
link to quote

MarcAFK

• Bay Watcher
  • [INSANITY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 10, 2014, 07:17:49 am »

PTW, I love KSP playthroughs. Nice to see you brought this back from the dead, mine is almost a year without an update :s
They're nearly as bad as badgers. Build a couple of anti-buzzard SAM sites marksdwarf towers and your fortress will look like Baghdad in 2003 from all the aerial bolt spam. You waste a lot of ammo and everything is covered in unslightly exploded buzzard bits and broken bolts.

Djohaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #41 on: December 13, 2014, 05:41:08 pm »

Munar Resource Sat:

Our first test in ion propulsion.

Kapollo 11:

Takeoff sequence:

Yay we're in orbit!

Munar landing site and approach:

A small step for a kerbal, a giant leap for all kerbkind!

Now let's get busy!

Let's get out of this silly face.

Kiubble Space Telescope

Our current satellite and comm constellation.

Peeks from our test labs:

This design was created by a kerbal that shortly after went insane. His friends reported he chanted "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Kthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn" while no one was looking.

This spectacular crash happened after we decided to sponsor an unusual lifter for very heavy loads. KSC has commited to a simpler design of an orbital tug to bring the haul to the mun... (coming soon on next episode)

Another incoming design is this heavy 8-thruster ion probe which will explore the Kerbosphere.

Our test labs gladly present the new KB05 - "Hummingbird" nuclear-powered airplane. Running on nuclear fuel this beauty can fly nonstop for a whole year! This will help us to reach those far away anomalies and the scout missions we keep getting.

Also, tadpoles.

Cthulufaic

• Bay Watcher
  • whats a touhou
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 13, 2014, 10:47:30 pm »

At least you wont NOT have satellite coverage XD

Djohaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #43 on: December 18, 2014, 06:52:54 pm »

Sometimes might be hosting on twitch. not too sure

http://www.twitch.tv/djohaal

Also, tadpoles.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 18, 2014, 07:23:37 pm »

Fucking magical.
Also that's a lot of mods. I take it the list in the OP isn't up to date?
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4