Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Djohaal plays modded KSP - 64 bits of Jeb - Now on twitch! Mute!  (Read 6294 times)

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Djohaal plays modded KSP - 50 Shades of Jeb.
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2014, 09:24:53 am »

There's a lighting mod, I just forget what it's called... It makes nights brighter with a key press.

Djohaal

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:Utter Insanitiy]
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2014, 06:35:59 pm »

While our kerbscientists figure out how to make the urist lifter bigger, here's a secondary mission I ran.

Selene III

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Shortly after the mission, a new discovery shook the astronomical community. What was previously thought to be a smudge in the telescope lenses, turned out to be a whole new moon that orbits kerbin. The discovery of Minmus opened new potential for space exploration.

A probe mission - Minmus I was deployed.

« Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 08:58:33 pm by Djohaal »
I really want that one as a "when". I want "grubs", and "virgin woman" to turn into a dragon. and monkey children to suddenly sprout wings. And I want the Dwarven Mutant Academy to only gain their powers upon reaching puberty. I also have a whole host of odd creatures that only make sense if I divide them into children and adults.

Also, tadpoles.

Djohaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2014, 06:54:23 pm »

Pistachio Program, flight I

All in all the mission yielded some 490 science. Now I am faced with a fork. Should I invest in more missions to minmus for more science, or should I attempt to ressurect the fiasco space station program?

Suggestions?
I really want that one as a "when". I want "grubs", and "virgin woman" to turn into a dragon. and monkey children to suddenly sprout wings. And I want the Dwarven Mutant Academy to only gain their powers upon reaching puberty. I also have a whole host of odd creatures that only make sense if I divide them into children and adults.

Also, tadpoles.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2014, 08:02:11 pm »

Froggy owes me $20 twice over. Sadly, money is not implemented yet.

I'd be interested in both knowing where you got some of those systems (like the flat engines and the semi-conical life support) and trying to resurrect the space station.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Djohaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2014, 10:53:36 pm »

The semi-conical life suport is not a life-support per se, it's just the lower half of the radish crew module. It's part of homegrown rocket parts. The flat rocket is part of near future propulsion mod.

Broccoli II

Also, tadpoles.

Djohaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2014, 05:06:11 pm »

Koyuz I

« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 05:11:03 pm by Djohaal »

Also, tadpoles.

Rabid_Cog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2014, 11:25:52 am »

PTW

And posting so Djohaal feels less guilty about triple posting.

I'm seeing mods here that I have never really seen in action, its pretty cool.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2014, 04:03:00 pm »

Shoving this in, and those images look good...
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Djohaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2014, 08:39:07 pm »

« Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 08:53:04 pm by Djohaal »

Also, tadpoles.

Djohaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2014, 06:26:51 pm »

Last attempt.

Also, tadpoles.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2014, 10:11:45 pm »

I got to the Mun! One more mark off my "Places to go before I die," including places like "the Leaning Tower of Kiza," "Laythe's first colony," and "with our luck, the inside of an exploding rocket".

On that note, would it be practical at this point to send a probe of some sort to Joolian SoI, ideally also crossing Laythian influence at some point?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Djohaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2014, 10:27:13 pm »

While our probes await a transfer window I got busy deploying a minmus base. Some pics.

Thanks to APSS bug, a total of THREE towers of power randomly shot into orbit due to noclip after reload, until I figured it was KW rocketry's fault. And I'm not bothering naming my missions anymore as interest on this thread is dim.  :P

Also, tadpoles.

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2014, 10:52:49 pm »

Actually, I'm watching this thread a lot, I just haven't commented.  :D
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

QuakeIV

• Bay Watcher
  • Cant resist... must edit post.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2014, 01:00:08 pm »

Same.
GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself.
Quote from: Jesus
Quote from: The Big Fat Carp
Jesus, you broke the site!
Sorry, Bro.
link to quote

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2014, 09:51:00 pm »

I'm watching and commenting on everything I see. Who got sent to the Minmus base?
Sig
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4