Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 41

Author Topic: The Battle for Bay12 - Battle 1, Round 11 - Team Dwarf is in a pickle.  (Read 30242 times)

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeh.

1/5 of like. 1. Isn't any money.

Still, two threads now, and the castle? That's 9 gold a turn, and paying four upkeep means that's a larger surplus. And, especially since Flame decided to melee the zombies with his bow, maybe it would be nice if we could start being paid a little.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 04:40:35 pm by Criptfeind »

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile

Well, I didn't get into melee by choice, but I'm willing to begin payment. However, due to the rather confused nature of a lot of our previous negotiations, I'd like to ask that we renegotiate our terms. Given that I'm making nine gold a turn, and we have four people, we're making a total profit of 5 gold/turn. I propose that we give one gold in excess of their upkeep per turn, and give the remainder to somebody chosen round-robin. Deal?
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile

Okay, new character:

Mask, bulky troll thug of the mafia
Equipment: leather armor, pitchfork

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I think you should keep the extra gold yourself flame. Since you are the commander after all, and will presumably need it at the start of the next battle.

Upkeep+1 for us and Upkeep+2 for Flame is something I will support.

ShadowHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • God is love.
    • View Profile

Well, I didn't get into melee by choice, but I'm willing to begin payment. However, due to the rather confused nature of a lot of our previous negotiations, I'd like to ask that we renegotiate our terms. Given that I'm making nine gold a turn, and we have four people, we're making a total profit of 5 gold/turn. I propose that we give one gold in excess of their upkeep per turn, and give the remainder to somebody chosen round-robin. Deal?
I think you should keep the extra gold yourself flame. Since you are the commander after all, and will presumably need it at the start of the next battle.

Upkeep+1 for us and Upkeep+2 for Flame is something I will support.
Actually, I think you should get all of it, Cript, or perhaps Nirur, because you are the least likely to die right now.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Was hoping to update last night, did not get the chance. Will be away until Tuesday now. Sorry guys. I promise an update as soon as I get back.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Take your time, we can wait.

ShadowHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • God is love.
    • View Profile

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hey it's Tuesday!!!!!!

ShadowHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • God is love.
    • View Profile

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Slept through... uh, most of yesterday. Whoops. Jet-lagged! Update tonight though.

SilverDragon

• Bay Watcher
  • For glory!
    • View Profile

This is a good thread. I'll totally get involved once sign ups open again. (They're closed now, right?)

Anyway, posting to watch.
Apparently coding DF is equivalent to slaying hydras.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile

To the best of my knowledge, you can post a character sheet at any time - you'll be available for hire whenever a commander gets back to a castle.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, you can post a sheet, but I won't be genning new characters until this battle is done. I don't think it will be much longer though.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Level up info for that zambie:

Skelton - Resistant to fire and cold damage and debuffs (including poison), but dexterous enough to wield basic weaponry. Have bonuses to evasion, increased mobility, and additional damage dealing. Wield a basic bone sword and a bone bow.
4mp, 1ap, 16hp, 20xp, 5-2 melee 75%, 8-1 ranged 75%,
Nothing But Bones: 50% resist fire, 75% resist cold, immune to poison and drain. +15% evasion on all terrain.
Breathless: This unit can move through deep water and all water terrain at a cost of no more than 2mp per step.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 41