Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Adventures on the Southern Continent - A BIONICLE RTD ((Title may be temporary))  (Read 5404 times)

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile

* IronTomato wiggles around in his seat

When're we gonna start? And will we be encountering any Toa-Heroes on our lovely vacation?

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile

* IronTomato wiggles around in his seat

When're we gonna start? And will we be encountering any Toa-Heroes on our lovely vacation?
After I get up from bed and get to writing the update. There is a chance, though I'l have to check if anything like that happened in canon.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, update was delayed, but player list and waitlist are added to the OP.

Six Matoran awoke first: Kamen, a Po-Matoran Stonecutter and Mason, Devot, a Ta-Matoran Lava Farmer and Smith, Koshenko, a Ko-Matoran Icesmith, Venku, a Su-Matoran and one of the few Nynrah Ghosts that was not a Fe-Matoran, Okon, a Onu-Matoran Miner and finally, Maltuk, a Le-Matoran Engineer.

Strapped for time right now, and don't know what else to post here. Explore surroundings and such, I suppose. I'l write what they look like tommorow.

blazing glory

Look around and see if there is anything hostile near.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

((So, am I a Su-Matoran, or a Ko?))
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile

Look around the area.

((all 6 types? I smell toa plot))
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

The Ensorceler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Inspect my tools. Turn them on if the controls seem intuitive.

((That's discriminatory, I'm a Su-Matoran.))

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile

Check myself over and look around
« Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 09:56:19 pm by IronTomato »

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Okon stands up, covering his eyes from the light of the (assumed) sun. With the other hand, he feels for his weapons, strapping them to his back. He scans the horizon for some shade or shelter from the sun.

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile

* IronTomato desires an updoot

blazing glory

Darkpaladin109 is somewhat bad at updating.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Darkpaladin109 is somewhat bad at updating.
As you may have noticed :P
I'l try to do an update tommorow? Kinda late again.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Finally took some time to update things. I guess I'l answer the questions as well, at least.
Look around the area.

((Hm, I suppose I could do it at some point, but I haven't though of how I'd even begin that if I would. And as Sinvara said, you're missing a Ga-Matoran from the 6 basic types.))
((So, am I a Su-Matoran, or a Ko?))
((I think it says Ko in your sheet, so unless you want to change that, it's gonna stay that way.))

Look around and see if there is anything hostile near.
Look around the area.

All you see around you is sand and some trees in the distance, leading to what looks like a jungle. Besides that, there are several Ussal crabs and Shore turtles gathered near the beach, inspecting each of the awakened Matoran from a distance.
Inspect my tools. Turn them on if the controls seem intuitive.

((That's discriminatory, I'm a Su-Matoran.))
(3) Inspecting your tools, you see that in order for users to not accidentally damage themselves, they have to be manually turned on. You do so in case you'll need it, the cutters springing to life and emiting a short burst plasma.
Check myself over and look around
(2) Aside from a bruise or two, you're fine. You do find that you have been equipped with a pair of shredder claws, which are now attached to your hands, making them hard to remove.
Okon stands up, covering his eyes from the light of the (assumed) sun. With the other hand, he feels for his weapons, strapping them to his back. He scans the horizon for some shade or shelter from the sun.
The only shade you can see is some trees in the distance. You are likely to find more shade in jungle the trees lead to, but there are many dangerous Rahi there.

Adding Ussal Crabs and Shore Turtles to the list tommorow.

blazing glory

Head off into the jungle.
Pages: 1 [2] 3