Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 64

Author Topic: (ISG) Darkness Redeemed: "The Many", (Don't know what to put here!)  (Read 66802 times)

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile

Insert the punchcard, press "Teamwork scroll".

"Let's have something for all of us, shall we?"

Silly GM, solving puzzles in the players' stead in an incredibly convenient fashion. Well, except the knockout. By the way, there's still a ??? in the description for the Advanced Anthropomorphic Potion.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 01:35:57 pm by IcyTea31 »
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile

Insert the punchcard, press "Teamwork scroll".

"Let's have something for all of us, shall we?"

Silly GM, solving puzzles in the players' stead in an incredibly convenient fashion. Well, except the knockout. By the way, there's still a ??? in the description for the Advanced Anthropomorphic Potion.
+1

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile

Upgrade: Magic.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile

Upgrade: Quality --> Kirek.

Can't even be counted as selfish, because he's unconscious!
Take a closer look at this text!

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Upgrade: Quality --> Kirek.
-1. It's a vendor, it trades whatever we insert into it for something. I don't think it would be to smart to trade our protagonist away, even for a general upgrade in the magical ability of the group.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile

What's it going to upgrade, then? Assuming we took that option.  :-\
Though, to be fair, given the way some of the suggestions for this have gone, particularly with the hugging... It might be safe. Or hilarious. Probably the latter.

ShadowHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • God is love.
    • View Profile

I think he was saying that we should upgrade Kirek's quality, not use Kirek to pay for a quality upgrade.

Maybe we should use the ante-ante to pay the vendor? It might like the shiny goldness of the gun, considering its apparent theme.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile

I think he was saying that we should upgrade Kirek's quality, not use Kirek to pay for a quality upgrade.

Yeah, that's exactly what I meant.

Maybe we should use the ante-ante to pay the vendor? It might like the shiny goldness of the gun, considering its apparent theme.

Sure, why not? Doesn't have much use anymore, unless we get lucky and happen across both another bullet and a way to reload.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

Also seeing how it is such a magically charged weapon... Wait, could Evimeria reabsorb the godly energy in the gun?

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I don't think it's even possible to decide who gets the upgrade, as the buttons are very vague and imply randomness, except the upgrade ones, which we aren't sure whether they upgrade the item or trade it for a better one.

As for the Ante-Ante as payment, I'm fine with that. However, using the punchcard would give me an insight to the machine's logic and help us at the next vendor.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

You hear Evimeria whispering to herself over to the side.

Multiple low level targets detected loitering nearby.

You regard what he says and get to work, time to figure out how the hell this thing works.

It's a shame you can't fit Kirek in there, that would be hilarious.

You insert the Useless punchcard, and prepare to add the ante ante as well, but a shutter closes over the hole, the buttons glow brightly.

You press the button that reads "Teamwork scroll", the machine starts shaking violently, before you hear a dinging noise, The shutter opens, revealing a scroll with a sword printed on it.

Picking up the scroll, half of it lights up, but nothing else happens.

A banging sound can be heard coming from the door to your left.

What will you do?

"For the record, no I cannot outright absorb the luck energy from the gun, but I am getting a lot of ambient energy from both it and the gamblers kit."

"Who are you talking to?

"Nunya"

"Who?"

"Nunya Gods-damn business, that's who."

Spoiler: Dungeon Map (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Stats (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Follower's stats (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Kirek's Abilities (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Spells/Skills Kirek (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Spells/Skills Richard (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Spells/Skills Quidive (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Skills Evimeria (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Skill Books (click to show/hide)

You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile

Prepare to diplomance, then open the door. If the thing on the other side seems hostile, diplomance harder.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 01:50:24 pm by Worldmaster27 »

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

When Kirek wakes up, we should fix Zombie One up so we can have yet another useful minion. Maybe see if we can make an eye for it out of shadow and give it that?

Prepare to attack, then open the door. If the thing on the other side seems hostile, all attack.
We should diplomance first.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Prepare to diplomance, then open the door. If the thing on the other side seems hostile, diplomance harder.
I'd +1 this if we were playing as Kirek right now. I'm afraid Quidives doesn't know Diplomancy.

Get Kirek in the front of the party so he can Diplomance whoever is trying to enter, once he wakes up. EDIT: Also, get Zombie/Flesh Golem One off Sherlock's sword so he can use it if it comes down to combat.

((It seems we didn't lose the punchcard, by the way. Plenty of eeeeeviil~ ideas stem to my mind.))
« Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 02:00:25 pm by IcyTea31 »

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Dragon: Lick Kirek into wakefulness.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 64