Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 64

Author Topic: (ISG) Darkness Redeemed: "The Many", (Don't know what to put here!)  (Read 66783 times)

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile

> Ok I have an idea more related to the previous post; lets combine a whole bunch of things we have into an object. Quidives mix-and-match with some runes and whatever other things we find around can produce some good head mounted substrates. Glorious Blast and Time Magic produces some nodes to use, and some information processing ones can be scavenged from the zombies.  For power we can make it use the same charging doc as the pewpew wand. end result? A point defense glorious blast headband that acts proactively based on where things WILL be informed from the future and as such can never miss and has negative reaction speed.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Karkov

• Bay Watcher
  • There's been a distinct lack of Praisin' recently.
    • View Profile

What does shadowmancy have to do with enchantment?

Well we enchanted air to hug people earlier, it wouldn't be too much of a jump for us to enchant shadows (what with our natural affinity for them and all) to do as we pleased with them.  Since it would be your mana practically doing a hostile takeover, it could mess with small things and you'd be able to garner information from it.  Put more mana into it and gain even more of a hold on it, allowing it to do more.

You know, when I think about it this way, we could also enchant our friends shadows to permanently be manipulated by us, or at least us being able to see, hear, and talk to them at all times (of course, seeing as how we were ridiculously clumsy with our wings when we first got them, this can only lead to hilarious situations).

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile

"We've lost the element of surprise, the golems relayed their sight of us to the Lich."

Reprogram brain:
Code: [Select]
                                                                             Input
                                                                               I
                                                                               V
                                                                    /- Receive signal from eye <----------------\
                                                                   V                                            I
Input -> Relay energy from infused stone -> Process information to achieve goal: Protect Kirek Shnapps -> Regulate necromantic energy -> Stimulate dead limbs -> Output
                                                                   ^                                            I
                                                                    \- Receive signal from eye <----------------/
                                                                               ^
                                                                               I
                                                                             Input
I.e. swap goal and sever information connection to the Lich.

Once done, reattach limbs.

As for the enchanting branch, +1 to shadowturgy. (Do we want to control them or divine through them?)
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 12:27:58 am by IcyTea31 »
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

You successfully, sever the Zombie's connection with the general network, and scrambled his priorities. just as you finish, the severed nodes fly into "Bob", how odd.

Your control over the shadows in your various transformations leads to a startling discovery, you are getting pretty damn good at it!

SHADOWMANCY LV1

While Quidives laboriously repairs the damage to your new toy, you take a close look at the loot vendor

An unreadable script is on each of the buttons, and there is a slot large enough to fit an entire sword into, there is a small microphone like object on the side, and the entire thing glows with a holy magic.

The zombie is repaired, exposed bones jut from it's formerly missing limbs.

you inform your teammates of the lost element of surprise, and your new-found servant informs you of the same, more enemies await back where you came, searching the last place their signal's were registered.

"Not to be violent, but I haven't gotten to fight something since we've gotten here."

What will you do?

Spoiler: Dungeon Map (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Stats (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Follower's stats (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Kirek's Abilities (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Spells/Skills Kirek (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Spells/Skills Richard (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Spells/Skills Quidive (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Skills Evimeria (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Skill Books (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 02:43:58 pm by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Insert the Almighty Punchcard into the vendor, speak own name into the microphone, press third button on the right, read from the top.

I have a few theories on how the vending machine decides the item, but too bad it only works once, so we won't necessarily get a clear pattern.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

The vender only works once per party. Let's have everyone form their own parties of one to get more loot. We can rejoin when we finish.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile

The vender only works once per party. Let's have everyone form their own parties of one to get more loot. We can rejoin when we finish.
+1 I'd like to see if we can cheat the system.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If this works, it'll be great. +1. If possible, it'd be a good idea to do them one at a time so I can figure out the pattern, if any.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile

I dunno about that punchcard, though, unless it was intended specifically for this.

Especially because it was described as looking useless. Makes me think we'll get a chance to redeem it for something at some point. See the above statement, though.
Take a closer look at this text!

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The punchcard gives me multiple ways to get one step closer to solving the system, and is exclipitly stated to be useless otherwise.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile

(was my suggestion missed, rejected, or just will be in a later update?)
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

"I have an idea, what if we-"

A golden hand appears in front of the machine, and slaps you clear across the face, having detected shenanagens, it then points to the buttons, they shift having detected your English.

Upgrade: Magic           Upgrade: Quality
Ultimate move scroll     Ultimate magic scroll
Teamwork scroll           Finishing move scroll
Relevant change          Mystery box

A text below them appears, it reads "you are lucky I don't report your arses to the -other- Loot vendors across the world..."

"Why is it always the face?"

you have fallen unconscious.

You are now Quidives Arche.

"I told him so."
you say while attempting to hold back a grin.

What will you do?

Spoiler: Dungeon Map (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Stats (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Follower's stats (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Kirek's Abilities (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Spells/Skills Kirek (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Spells/Skills Richard (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Spells/Skills Quidive (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Skills Evimeria (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Skill Books (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 01:39:55 pm by Shadestyle »
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 64