Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 64

Author Topic: (ISG) Darkness Redeemed: "The Many", (Don't know what to put here!)  (Read 66747 times)

ShadowHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • God is love.
    • View Profile

Offer one of them the Wand of Pew Pew and the other the gun from the Gambler's Pack. Also the glass shield, but warn them that, honestly, a glass shield probably isn't too functional.

Upgrade Kirek with functional wings. Like, angel wings, but dark!

Tell them that we'll sort out the rest of the equipment situation when we loot this place and return to town, as selling and purchasing things will take place there.

Ask what whatshername's name was. It was Arche, right? Arche?
+1
Capital idea, Lyeos, capital idea indeed. I award that an indubitable +1. (the top hat and monocle made me feel like talking dapperly.)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

Offer one of them the Wand of Pew Pew and the other the gun from the Gambler's Pack. Also the glass shield, but warn them that, honestly, a glass shield probably isn't too functional.

Tell them that we'll sort out the rest of the equipment situation when we loot this place and return to town, as selling and purchasing things will take place there.

+1
Capital idea, Lyeos, capital idea indeed. I award that an indubitable +1. (the top hat and monocle made me feel like talking dapperly.)
+1.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile

What the heck? People aren't suppose to agree with me! My ideas are not good, people! Stop +1ing them!  :(
Take a closer look at this text!

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile

What the heck? People aren't suppose to agree with me! My ideas are not good, people! Stop +1ing them!  :(
+1

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile

+1, except the name. Arche isn't that bad of a name, but I feel it doesn't quite fit the character.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile

+1, except the name. Arche isn't that bad of a name, but I feel it doesn't quite fit the character.

I actually agree on that. I didn't expect my suggestion to be taken seriously. I also didn't feel like thinking up a name, so I just went with the name of one of my favorite game's characters.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

You hand off the burgundy satchel to Er... Quidives, that's it! Quidives Arche was her name, as you burst wings from your newfound pool of energy, coolio.

you also hand off the gun from the Gambler's pack and the wand of pew pew to your chaotic-good companions.

"I hope this will do for now, we will need to settle the rest of these equipment problems when we are done raiding this place and defeating the lich inside.

"Holy Rot, this stuff looks like it was made in this century, weps o' this quality allays' go to mini-bosses over at 'Evil for Conquest'".

Sherlock whistles at the sight of his new toy, apparently while the gun comes with many bullets, it only has one slot, considering it is a roulette pistol, He remains excited none-the-less.

Joe Admires the fine black wood grain on the Veritable totem pole of a wand, along with his shiny refractive new shield.

"One thin' people never thing about glass is how potions dun' hurt it, nope, not one bit."

"Hell of a first floor to start us off on, I don't even know what that blue thing is for, it looks like it belongs somewhere else entirely, But I know about the crystal rods, they convert vibrations into their respective magical element, allowing for signals, or power supplies to be sent using dowels of crystal like these, the Yellow stuff is sun-stone, highly flammable, and capable of very controlled explosions. while the red and blue poles appear to be Ruby and Sapphire respectively."

"Dragon's up."

"Who are you people, where am I, am I really going to Be enslaved and or killed already, I figured I would at least last a LITTLE longer than THIS."

"How would you be enslaved -and- killed exactly?"

"I don't know, why don't you ask the two numbskulls over there."

Sherlock and Joe shrug at the dragons abrasive manner, he ain't got nothing on undead in-laws.

"Look bub, we aren't going to kill and or enslave you, so cool it."

"*Grumbling* I want my tasty thing."

Evimeria hands him the shattered stub of a shimmering diamond sword, which the dragon proceeds to viciously eviscerate.

the dragon's scales develop more clear portions, looking a bit like a see through zebra in some spots.

"I wonder what would happen if a dragon were to feed on alchemical gemstones.

Well that's good for you Greensleeves, but you ain't finding out, got it?"

"Rude little thing isn't he?"

"Keep that crap up and the tasty thing goes right into the first zombie I find, -got it-?"

The dragon clamps it's mouth shut, before glancing back at the sword and hesitantly resuming it's gnawing.

you give your wings a stretch, almost twice as long as a person arm apiece, these things will actually require -more- effort to use, the higher your shadow density is, though the wings will become more solid as well.

Evimeria appears to be much more energetic than she was, maybe something to do with being so near tools of her power, the gambler's pack that is.

Richard looks at the "Blue Device" with a strange face, his grip on his sword tightening.

What will you examine first?

What will you do first?

Will you learn diplomancy, the magical art of being incredibly charismatic?

Spoiler: Dungeon Map (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Stats (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Follower's stats (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Kirek's Abilities (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Spells/Skills Kirek (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Spells/Skills Richard (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Spells/Skills ??? (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Skills Evimeria (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Skill Books (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Author's Note (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 09:58:13 pm by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile

Yes! Learn Diplomancy! Examine the far doors and that skull.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

Get our skeleton followers pictures so they count as main characters.

Karkov

• Bay Watcher
  • There's been a distinct lack of Praisin' recently.
    • View Profile

Ask Richard what's up with the blue device, he seems to know something.  Also, +1 to Diplomancy

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile

See if anyone knows enough about sun-stone to safely remove it from above that door if you stand on each other's shoulders of backs or something.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

A blue glow emanates from the skull's eyes, a ruby dowel connects to it and a trapdoor on the ceiling, another pole connects from the trapdoor to the lever.

"Sunstones shrink in the cold, Hence the sapphire dowel i would imagine, If we activate the blue thing, it should pop right out, alternately, if we tried to remove it manually, while it is swollen into the slot like that, it could explode, killing whoever is unlucky enough to be near it, I give it a fifty fifty chance.

"All i know is that I want to hit the "Blue Device" for some reason, it's a gut feeling, you know?

Sorry, boss, the old boss don't tell us about the puzzles. but that skull is an alignment detector, good stuff trips it off

Door "D" Has a big keyhole in the front of it, it is locked.

Door "E" Is unlocked, as far as you know anyway, nobody has gone near enough to check.

A closer look at the "Blue Device" shows what you believe is a worn state, it is covered in chips and cracks.

You learned Diplomancy, the art of making people WANT to get hit in the face by you.

What will you examine next?

What will you do?

Spoiler: Dungeon Map (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Stats (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Follower's stats (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Kirek's Abilities (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Spells/Skills Kirek (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Spells/Skills Richard (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Spells/Skills ??? (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Skills Evimeria (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Skill Books (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 06:59:51 pm by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

ShadowHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • God is love.
    • View Profile

We should avoid risking the lives of anyone, and avoid setting off that detector ((what's Kirek's alignment, by the way? We haven't done anything especially good or evil, no puppy kicking or orphan rescuing, so I'd guess chaotic neutral)) so door 'D' is looking like a good plan.

Karkov

• Bay Watcher
  • There's been a distinct lack of Praisin' recently.
    • View Profile

On another note, we have two undead skeleton bros walking around with us, I'm almost certain they register up on the evil-o-meter.  I'm pretty sure one of them could open the door for us.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile

On another note, we have two undead skeleton bros walking around with us, I'm almost certain they register up on the evil-o-meter.  I'm pretty sure one of them could open the door for us.

Didn't they swap to Chaotic Good, though?
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 64