Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 64

Author Topic: (ISG) Darkness Redeemed: "The Many", (Don't know what to put here!)  (Read 66733 times)

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile

There isn't any real policy on double posting if the posts are of quality in the FG&RP section I think. The Toad has never expressed a stance on such as far as I know.

Let's go to the Royal Crap Storage.
+1 We must loot this castle for all it's worth.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile

There are no official rules about double-posting. However, you should think situationally about it. Consider it against the option of editing a previous post. Forum game updates should be posted, even as double, as it gives the thread the bump to make people notice there is an update.

No command from me for now; I don't have an idea, and neither of the previous suggestions sounds good to me.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

ShadowHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • God is love.
    • View Profile

There isn't any real policy on double posting if the posts are of quality in the FG&RP section I think. The Toad has never expressed a stance on such as far as I know.

Let's go to the Royal Crap Storage.
+1 We must loot this castle for all it's worth.
Lootlootloot!

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

Besides, you wouldn't believe me if I told you.

Well considering my amnesia, I have trouble believing that gold is all that valuable, so shoot.

Fine smart guy, I am the embodiment of luck and i got knocked the hell out and thrown out of the heavens.

There, now was that so hard?

"Wait, what?"

you leave with her trailing behind now that she has cleaned out all of the food.

"You sure are quick to trust what i say, what do you know that I don't?"

"Simple Evimeria, that gun you shot has no trigger, and your skin was glowing up until you shot it, and that besides, what you have said would be heresy if you weren't telling the truth, which would have prevented you from summoning that godly scepter scepter of yours in the first place, since priests have that ability because they attribute their works to their god of choice."

you make it to the Royal crap storage uneventfully, you suppose the only real question is...

What will you check first?

Spoiler: Stats (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Kirek's Abilities (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Spells/Skills Kirek (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Spells/Skills Richard (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Spells/Skills ??? (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Skills Evimeria (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Skill Books (click to show/hide)

You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile

Check anything that looks valuable or potentially dangerous to our enemies. Also what Lyeos said.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 11:46:15 am by Worldmaster27 »

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile

Also check for more storage devices, particularly of the worn variety.
Take a closer look at this text!

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

Check Everything.

ShadowHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • God is love.
    • View Profile

Also check for more storage devices, particularly of the worn variety.
Check anything that looks valuable or potentially dangerous to our enemies. Also what Lyeos said.
+1

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

The doorway glows strongly as you rifle though stuff.

To your last recollection, the tour guide told you at some point that this door takes money magically out of and puts money into peoples pockets when they leave, depending on what they left and took, it really is quite genius when you think about it, workmen come in, take raw materials, then make them into more valuable goods, and bring them back for their pay.

The morning sun is beginning to rise on the town that regularly sleeps.

What will you take or leave?

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile

Take the punch card. It -cannot- be useless.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Take the Necromantic Chunk, and use it to reverse the spell effect of door(Get Money from taking things)
Take: Dragon, Punch Card, Gambler Set, FlexHugMagic Book, Belt, Rod, Shield,Gauntlets,Enchant-B-Gone
Leave:Nothing

ShadowHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • God is love.
    • View Profile

Take the Necromantic Chunk, and use it to reverse the spell effect of door(Get Money from taking things)
Take: Dragon, Punch Card, Gambler Set, FlexHugMagic Book, Belt, Rod, Shield,Gauntlets,Enchant-B-Gone
Leave:Nothing

Sounds like a good plan, but also take the dragon's chew toy.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile

I don't see how taking the dragon is going to work, unless we do something to make it like us. Maybe it's having a nightmare? Pet it? Whisper comforting things to it?

Besides, it's probably a bit larger than our pack, you know?
« Last Edit: June 07, 2014, 12:20:11 pm by Lyeos »

ShadowHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • God is love.
    • View Profile

I don't see how taking the dragon is going to work, unless we do something to make it like us. Maybe it's having a nightmare? Pet it? Whisper comforting things to it?

Besides, it's probably a bit larger than our back, you know?
It should be fairly small; baby iguanas are about 1/100 of their adult mass source, and if it's asleep, we won't have to worry about it liking us or not until later. We just need to make sure to keep it hidden from Crazy Al.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

And this is mine, and this is mine, and this is definitely mine.

Evimeria Grabs a variety of things, plopping the young dragon on top of her head, it immediately stops shivering, much to your bleeding heart's appreciation

you commit yourself to a little crime, sending your Orbital to reverse the enchantment on the door, there is no way this will work.

Save for the fact that it does! your wallet grows much heavier as you leave, the enchantment will remain reversed for a short period, somebody is likely in for a surprise later.

Richard shows up at long last, The frog lady in tow, you really should remember what her name was.

Richard is carrying a strange golden sword, inlaid with a glass orb, the orb appears to be filled with a sky blue liquid, glowing in the sunlight.

So, have you both prepared for the journey ahead? we have to capture Lord Winter so as to make him answer for his crimes, Defeat the Lich that has been plaguing our Kingdom for so long, and collect artifacts of power for Kirek's quest along the way, The solution to all of these can begin at the Tomb of Shifting Stone, there we might find some evidence of Lord Winter's Location, or his plans.

Yes, we prepared accordingly.

You gesture to Evimeria, Richard takes one look at your money count and immediately sees through your ruse.

Mischievous, but necessary I suppose, my father won't miss such a small chunk of his wealth.

Richard tosses the repaired godly dress to Evimeria who Quickly equips it. the hospital robe is now a turban with a hidden black dragon center.

You reach Macguffin town, The Graveyard looms in the distance, The Lich is likely as prepared for our arrival as you are.

Evimeria has leveled up, breaking through the arbitrary barrier to new heights of power!

What is the name of Rick's sword, he named it on the way here.

The sun is almost up, ready to vanquish something or other.

Are you ready to leave? if not, what will you do?

Spoiler: Follower's stats (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 02:09:36 pm by Shadestyle »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 64