Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20

Author Topic: Roll To Dodge - Worlds Beyond  (Read 27761 times)

Ethereal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Dodge - Worlds Beyond
« Reply #255 on: June 06, 2014, 04:34:15 pm »

Quote from:  Ethereal
Quote from:  Amsa
You can rest in here, we can discuss plans tomorrow.
She waves her wing as two doors appear on the trees.

Enter into the door that TamerVirus didn't.

Ahh sorry!
I'm currently not available to retcon the turn, you're action will result in something new, so prepare to make a new action!

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: June 06, 2014, 04:51:03 pm »

Examine the orb, see if I can take it
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: June 06, 2014, 04:57:15 pm »

((That went about as well as I expected. I finally manage to summon something and it won't listen to me. Its like the dice are taunting me. It was still pretty awesome, though. Why do I feel like that angel is eventually coming to kill me if I survive this fight? Also, does Mark of Equality summon a new monster, or is it supposed to affect the previously summoned creature?))

"Angel. I do not know your name, and I know I have no control over you. I will not pretend that I can order you around, but I humbly ask your assistance. You seem to enjoy slaughter, and now there are more for you to fight. Please, help me."
Try to call out to that Angel I just summoned for help, even though I don't know where he went.

((I really hope this works.))
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: June 06, 2014, 06:58:05 pm »

Charge and physically beat down the female summoner deity.

((Please be a squishy wizard))
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Ethereal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: June 07, 2014, 12:55:38 pm »

Quote from:  Ethereal
Quote from:  Amsa
You can rest in here, we can discuss plans tomorrow.
She waves her wing as two doors appear on the trees.

Enter into the door that TamerVirus didn't.

Wait there, because why not? Maybe whistle or something.

I've retcon'd your action!
If you'd like, please post a new action.

Ethereal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: June 07, 2014, 01:00:28 pm »

The stream moves...water begins to move its way towards land, changing its shape. Everyone stands and watches as the water begins to solidify. As it continues to solidify, it begins to take a human form. The water bursts! Everyone covers their eyes as the water splashes around them. When the water sinks into the ground, and everybody pulls their hands away from their face, they notice the Observer...

Welcome to the game, BlitzDungeoneer.

You can pick 3 Passive Abilities from the following list :
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: June 07, 2014, 01:01:32 pm »

Look around this room!
Take a closer look at this text!

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: June 08, 2014, 04:56:41 am »

Let's see, I'll take Observant, Duelist and Survivor.
Examine surroundings.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Ethereal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: June 08, 2014, 03:02:21 pm »

Turn 026

Examine the orb, see if I can take it
[3] You head over towards the orb and place your hand on it. You try to take it but struggle...something's keeping it intact.

((How do I know that the mysterious creature is a fairy?))

Hold the book face down above the ground, give it a good shake and see if anything happens.
[6] (Not like you've never seen a Fairy Tale before, fairies are a popular subject, if I do say so myself.)
You move the book around, and make it face downwards. You begin to shake the book...too fast! You feel the book releasing itself from your hands as it flies out towards a tree! It digs into the dirt as the pages begin to get dirty and torn...oops?

((That went about as well as I expected. I finally manage to summon something and it won't listen to me. Its like the dice are taunting me. It was still pretty awesome, though. Why do I feel like that angel is eventually coming to kill me if I survive this fight? Also, does Mark of Equality summon a new monster, or is it supposed to affect the previously summoned creature?))

"Angel. I do not know your name, and I know I have no control over you. I will not pretend that I can order you around, but I humbly ask your assistance. You seem to enjoy slaughter, and now there are more for you to fight. Please, help me."
Try to call out to that Angel I just summoned for help, even though I don't know where he went.

((I really hope this works.))
[5] Realizing that nothing can destroy the bond you have with your summon, you decide to mentally call for him, asking for help. [Response : 5]That's when you feel it, a gust of air passes by you as you turn and see him. Standing right next to you.
Oh, how I hate humans...
He quickly jumps into the air as his wings begin to lift his weight into the skies, he begins slashing with his knife at the fallen angels, killing a few dozen before he comes back down. Both of you look up and see as more fallen angels float down from the crack in the sky.
This isn't going so well...
He looks towards the deity and notices she's chanting, in a trance. Hmm...

Charge and physically beat down the female summoner deity.

((Please be a squishy wizard))
[4] Seeing as there's an opportunity, you charge towards the female deity, aiming to knock her off balance. However, you come to realize that she's in the air...and you're not.

Look around this room!
[2] (What to do...)
You look around the room and come to realize...it's made out of wood!

Let's see, I'll take Observant, Duelist and Survivor.
Examine surroundings.
[5] You look around your environment. You notice the female deity's back is facing towards you...that could be of good use. The stream of water where you had came from is dry. There seems to be something at the end of the empty body of water, could it be a door? You look closer and see there's a symbol on it, however, it's not clear. Maybe you should get a closer look.

Quote from: Azum
Kill that angel!
[5] Azum furiously kicks the ground. It splits! The cracks move towards the angel as he notices them. He smirks.
You're going to use that?
The angel flies into the air, avoiding the cracks. Fire spews from the crevice! They focus onto the angel as he begins to fly away from them. Is he smiling? He quickly stops and jabs his dagger into the fire. The fire is immediately absorbed!
That's not how you kill an Archangel, deity.

Quote from: Female Deity
She continues to spawn more angels.

Quote from: The Fallen Angels
Noticing that their numbers is more than the humans, they launch their attacks.
[2] The Fallen Angels begin to launch their attacks as more angels fly in, completely distracting the whole attack scene.

Background : [5 + 1 = 6] Everyone's marks glow as the light radiates and blinds everyone. After a few moments, everybody looks around. Nothing...but Beirus feels something in his mind...and he knows what it is. (Check your statuses)

Statuses :
Spoiler: "Lyeos" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Mark" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Idaros" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "TamerVirus" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Beirus" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Observer" (click to show/hide)

NPC's :
Spoiler: "Gilean -Allied-" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Amber -Allied-" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Aphiel -Hostile-" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Amsa -Neutral-" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Azum -Hostile-" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "The Fallen Angels" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "???" (click to show/hide)

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: June 08, 2014, 03:14:59 pm »

Well, take a nap on a bed if there is one, if not, take a nap on the floor. Attempt to converse with whichever Titan it was that I had, to ask a question...
Take a closer look at this text!

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: June 08, 2014, 03:30:55 pm »

Examine the symbol.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: June 08, 2014, 05:04:18 pm »

meh, take the stairs and explore some more
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: June 08, 2014, 06:00:47 pm »

Mark of the elements on the female deity
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: June 08, 2014, 06:40:25 pm »

"Hmm. Katib, would you mind getting rid of that woman in white if the others cannot take care of her? Or maybe getting rid of Azum? You can choose whichever of the two you want."

Ask Katib to kill the woman in white or Azum, whichever one he chooses.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Ethereal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: June 08, 2014, 08:07:45 pm »

Turn 027

Well, take a nap on a bed if there is one, if not, take a nap on the floor. Attempt to converse with whichever Titan it was that I had, to ask a question...
[5] You head upstairs to look for a bed. Heading up the stairs, you smell an aroma of mixed smells...candles. You look at the room before your eyes and notice there are candles within pockets in the walls. In the center of the room is a bed, that looks overly comfortable. You jump right onto it! You cuddle with yourself as you begin to set your mind to begin a conversation with Azreal...you feel his essence in your mind and tug onto it. Your vision blurs for a moment as you feel your body moving. Your vision clears as you notice him in his seat.
Quote from: Azreal
Ah, welcome back! How may I help you?

Go get my book back and see if I could make some clothes out of the plants around me.
[3] You walk towards your book and take it out of the dirt and look at it....the pages...so dirty. You cry near a tree.

Examine the symbol.
[5] You head into the empty body of water and walk towards the door. You get a closer look at the symbol. It seems to be a pair of swords, crossed over one another. The hilts of the sword glow with a ruby in each one of their pommels. You decide to look further and open the door. Stairs lead down, somewhere down there you can feel something, tugging at you.

meh, take the stairs and explore some more
[6] Fascinated, you run up the stairs...and trip! [Damage : 5] You roll back down the stairs and laugh at the joy of rolling down stairs. You get up and continue to walk up the stairs. You, like Lyeos, also smell the scent of candles as you admire your new room. The walls are lined with pockets, filled with candles. In the center of the room is a bed. There's a window behind it and you decide to go look outside. Trees fill most of the scenery, but you still are able to look at the ground. Animals scurry across the land.

Mark of the elements on the female deity
[4] You call on the power of your mark to launch an attack on the female deity. You first call upon the power of air to make the attack airborne. Then, fire and earth for extra power. Finally, you think of the accuracy you can make with water. You feel the energy fill within you as you release it! A barrage of elements fire towards the female deity in the sky! [Damage : 2 , Critical : 2] The impact knocks her into the ground! She's pushed into a tree as her head collides with the trunk. Your attack isn't done! It splits itself into the four elements. Rocks launch themselves at the deity! [Damage : 1 , Critical : 2] They cause massive damage! The bleeding worsens as rocks pierce her skin. Water spirals toward her, surrounding her! A gust of wind moves around the ring of water! A vortex forms! It looks like it's sucking the air out of that area. A ball of fire forms out of thin air as it launches itself towards the deity! The vortex and ring of fire separate, allowing the for the last hit! [Damage : 1, Critical : 1] It overwhelms the deity! She screams for minutes before the voice stops...the elements dissipate and show what's left behind. Nothing. The crack in the sky moves itself together, closing the gate. The angels, however, are still here.

"Hmm. Katib, would you mind getting rid of that woman in white if the others cannot take care of her? Or maybe getting rid of Azum? You can choose whichever of the two you want."

Ask Katib to kill the woman in white or Azum, whichever one he chooses.
[1] You turn around ready to ask Katib to end the life of Azum, but you turn to nothing. He left... [Pain : 5] It seems as though the burn marks are fading away.

Quote from: Azum
Furious at Mark for ending the life of his comrade, he launches the attack on him.
[6 + 1 = 6] Azum flies towards the sky as he raises his hands. However, the sky doesn't crack, but the ground. The gap widens as fire erupts from the sky! It takes the form of a cage and arms made of fire latch onto Mark, grabbing him. He tries to resist, but nothing happens. He continues to float away from the ground and into the cage of fire. The entrance doesn't singe him, but he feels the heat in the cage. A loose strand of fire flies its way towards Azum. [Dodge : 2, Damage : 5] He flicks the fire away. The heat in the cage begins to scorch Mark's skin.

Quote from: Katib
He's nowhere to be found.

Background : [5 + 1 = 6] Idaros notices a faint heat gaze in front of him, it looked pretty humanoid. Not the size of a fairy, to the least. Observer notices that there is something glowing in the darkness. Azum seems to be radiating with a glow...what...is that energy?

Statuses :
Spoiler: "Lyeos" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Mark" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Idaros" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "TamerVirus" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Beirus" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Observer" (click to show/hide)

NPC's :
Spoiler: "Gilean -Allied-" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Amber -Allied-" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Aphiel -Hostile-" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Amsa -Neutral-" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Azum -Hostile-" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "The Fallen Angels" (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 08:45:53 pm by Ethereal »
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20