Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 20

Author Topic: Roll To Dodge - Worlds Beyond  (Read 27839 times)

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Dodge - Worlds Beyond
« Reply #210 on: May 24, 2014, 03:17:28 am »

Thank the titan of the elements for his help. Then prepare for the next group to show up, studying my mark
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Ethereal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: May 24, 2014, 09:48:41 am »

Meditate on the nature of magic. AKA Get me a Titan patron.

((Wait, should we all expect an attack? Or just Tamervirus and Lyeos?))

It's actually the opposite. Everyone besides Lyeos and TamerVirus will be attacked.

Ethereal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: May 24, 2014, 11:02:28 pm »

Turn 019

Hmph...all of you managed to do all your actions.

Step back across the line and prepare to transform, but not just yet...
[6] You steadily walk backwards towards the territory of the Peaceful Order. You forget to look at where you're walking and trip over a rock! [Damage : 6] You flip backwards and stand right back up! You begin walking back towards the line and get ready to transfigure your body. (+1 to next action dealing with transformation.)

I will see you up on that offer....But first, just need to get something to protect against some unforeseen externalities.

Make a makeshift club out of raw materials in the immediate area
[5] You tell Amsa to wait for a moment. She allows it and you begin hunting for your materials. [Luck : 6] It's amazing! Scattered across the ground of the forest, you find a great amount of materials to use. You also find a bunch of other accessories you can add to your club. You gather all the knowledge you have of club making and work! You end up with your masterpiece. You pick it up and decide to swing it at the nearest tree. The bones cut the trunk of the tree, deeply. You look at your club and examine what you made. The hardy wood can withstand most attacks, and the extra bones and teeth hanging from the outside of the wood will add some piercing damage.

Meditate on the nature of magic. AKA Get me a Titan patron.

((Wait, should we all expect an attack? Or just Tamervirus and Lyeos?))
[5] (Oh...)
You sit down and begin to meditate. You look around your thoughts in hopes of finding a titan to bond with. [Luck : 6] There! You notice a room, it's open, no walls. You imagine your body walking towards it as you notice your body beginner to form. Before you know it, you're in a room. Walls begin to grow as you panic, and then stop. Two walls have a door on them. Each facing the opposite of each other. There's a symbol on each one. One has a tree and the other has a yin-yang. Which one will you enter?

Take the book that Aris was carrying, but be very careful not to open it, hide it on my person somewhere. (I'll "deal" with it later, fire will be involved.)
[6] Where Aris's body used to be, is his book. You notice the book to already be closed. You walk towards it and pick it up. You look at your body, trying to find a spot to hold it in. You only find your underwear...and decide to hide it in there! You feel the book slide right through the fabric and land back on the door. That didn't work out the way you thought it would. You decide to hold it in your hand.

Thank the titan of the elements for his help. Then prepare for the next group to show up, studying my mark
[6] You mentally thank Nexaph for his help. You look at the trees as you see them begin to rumble. You hastily take a defensive stance while looking at your mark. The circle is more of a palette of colors more than four separated colors. In between each color are tiny smaller colors that seem to represent other elements. The colors are too small to try and focus on right now. The laughter gets closer...

Quote from: smurfingtonthethird
[4] Prepare for attack.
[4] You get in a similar defensive stance as Mark.

The trees...they become black. Two humans walk out, they're the people from before...the people who caused the smoke. Behind them is a trail of black and white. The trees, the grass and the sky. The sky...it's completely different. The two deities have hoods over their heads, making them hard to find out who they are. Their robes however, seem to be matching. To the left, is probably a female with her long hair, has a white dress with the yin symbol on it. The other one, most likely a male, has the yang symbol on his black robe. You look behind them again and notice more detail. The two sides are not only black and white. The black side has a theme that represents hell. The trees begin to light on flames and the ground begins to become obsidian. The white side seems to have a theme of heaven, even though they're not really on the good side. The trees give off an enormous amount of light. Each deity has two wings. Resembling the color of their mark. Without any hesitation, the female pushes her arm out towards Lerman. He flies back and hits a nearby tree, at least he's with the group. What's also weird is that he didn't get hit...the male begins to mutter words. The ground ripples as skeletal hands reach out. Before you know it, an army of skeletons have arrived. They both speak in unison...
Let the party begin!

Amsa patiently waits for Lyeos's response.

Statuses :
Spoiler: "Lerman" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Lyeos" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Mark" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Idaros" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "TamerVirus" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Beirus" (click to show/hide)
NPC's :
Spoiler: "Gilean -Allied-" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Amber -Allied-" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Aphiel -Hostile-" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Amsa -Neutral-" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Skeleton Knight" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Skeleton Mage" (click to show/hide)

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: May 25, 2014, 12:04:37 am »

((Well, after seeing those deities my choice is made. It looks awesome. Even though we haven't seen a tree deity yet. I hope I get a wing of each color.))

Go through the yin yang door.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2014, 05:52:53 pm by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: May 25, 2014, 12:06:01 am »

Now then, care to show us around, Amsa?
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: May 25, 2014, 01:07:39 am »

Use powers to show the way forward, and to wallop anything in that direction.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: May 25, 2014, 02:24:17 am »

Fire Mark of the Elements at the Yin robed woman
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: May 25, 2014, 05:13:38 pm »

((What did Amsa say again? I can barely read the screen on my iPod anymore. I need new glasses.))
Take a closer look at this text!

Ethereal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: May 25, 2014, 10:32:39 pm »

Turn 020

((Well, after seeing those deities my choice is made. It looks awesome. Even though we haven't seen a tree deity yet. I hope I get a wing of each color.))

Go through the yin yang door.
[4] You take the doorknob of the door with the yin-yang symbol, and open it. You're immediately struck with a forceful wind. You cover your eyes as the gusts continues. After moments of wind, you look through the room. The room is divided into two. Yet, no walls are dividing it. It's the walls. In the front of the room, sitting in the center is a woman. Half of her body is covered in darkness, the other, by light. The room is empty. It seems as though she doesn't notice your appearance.

Now then, care to show us around, Amsa?
[3] You decide to wait for Lyeos to respond.

Tie the book closed with some vines or something, then silently sneak up to the necromancer guy and start strangling him with all of my strength.
[2] You think of your method of tying the book, yet you realize that you don't have any knowledge to even tie the book. You decide to read the empty pages of the book.

Use powers to show the way forward, and to wallop anything in that direction.
[6] You call on the power of Azel to aid you in ending these skeletons. You see the amount of tricks that you can do to these lifeless pieces of bone. You force your hand out as you force yourself to become the deity that summoned them! You see your arms and hand change as you also notice the male deity glaring at you. You order the skeletons to attack him! He responds :
Quite some tricks you have up your sleeve...I guess someone with such bravery deserves to know who his executioner will be. My name is Azum, the deity from Hell. And these, are my skeletons, not yours.
He forces his hand out, and the skeletons turn back at you. You do the same action as the skeletons begin to turn around. You realize Azum is putting my force, and you do the same. [Control : 5] You feel your power overpowering Azum. He also notices this as he begins to curse. He gets pushed back as his eyes fill with fire. His skeletons are already near enough and begin going at him. Unfortunately, Azum seems to be to powerful. He merely looks at the ground as a fissure eats the skeletons.
Quote from: Azum
Worthless bones...

Fire Mark of the Elements at the Yin robed woman
[2] You try to call on the Mark of the Elements to summon a fire at the woman, but nothing works.

Quote from: Lyeos
[6] Push TamerVirus and I towards Amsa, signalling that we'll follow her.
[2] You notice that TamerVirus doesn't want to be pushed and decide to sit it out.

Summon more loyal...subjects.
[4] Azum closes his eyes and brings his hands up as the ground cracks. The crack opens as lava spews out. [Reponse : 3 + 1 = 4] You see Azum still focusing on the monster. [Monster : 3 + 1 = 4] Rock hands claw in the ground. The lava on the hand melts the rock as the golems begin to get up. Dozens of lava golems come out of the crack as they spread around the forest. They all look at Lyeos, about to attack.

The woman towards the left of the man begins to meditate.

Statuses :
NPC's :
Spoiler: "Azum -Hostile-" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "???" (click to show/hide)

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: May 25, 2014, 10:34:50 pm »

Follow Amsa despite having no idea what's going on.
Take a closer look at this text!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: May 25, 2014, 10:49:46 pm »

"Sorry to interrupt. Might I ask who you are?"

Get the Titan's attention and ask for a name.

((Am I close to right in guessing this is the Titan of Death or the Afterlife, and the one represented by the Tree is the Titan of Life?))
« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 01:27:19 am by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: May 26, 2014, 12:58:24 am »

Lets go. Show us around.
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: May 26, 2014, 03:07:33 am »

Use the power of Summon Nexaph on the fire elemental bringing a powerful water attack to destroy them

((If we gathered together we would be unstoppable till we offed each other))
My Sig

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: May 26, 2014, 03:09:32 am »

Keep pushing forward. Disable him with my powers.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Ethereal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: May 26, 2014, 08:40:06 pm »

Turn 021

Follow Amsa despite having no idea what's going on.
[3] You decide to wait for TamerVirus to respond.

Literally throw the cursed book at yin and tackle Azum from behind, then put my arm around his neck while keeping both of my legs firmly planted on his back to break his spine.
[3] You imagine your battle plan...and then comes the thoughts of the amount of vulnerability you have and decide to wait it out.

"Sorry to interrupt. Might I ask who you are?"

Get the Titan's attention and ask for a name.

((Am I close to right in guessing this is the Titan of Death or the Afterlife, and the one represented by the Tree is the Titan of Life?))
[3] (You're close, I'll tell you that.)
You decide to look around the room before approaching this figure. The room is completely empty, you already knew that.

Lets go. Show us around.
[2] You and Lyeos can not even work out how they're going to tell Amsa what you guys are doing. She still stares at you two, looking for a response.

Use the power of Summon Nexaph on the fire elemental bringing a powerful water attack to destroy them

((If we gathered together we would be unstoppable till we offed each other))
[4] You call on the power of Nexaph, to gather your power of Water. [Luck : 4 + 1 = 5] You feel the power surge through your body! You manipulate that power to force it onto the Fire Golems. Water erupts from the forests! [Golem's Dodge : 4 - 1 (Weakness) = 3, Damage : 5 - 1 = 4] The water spins at a rapid pace towards the golems! It impacts them, but they stand their ground.

Keep pushing forward. Disable him with my powers.
[1] You decide to try at the power Azel to push the golems to hit their creator, but you feel as though your bond becomes weak. You notice your body changes back to normal.

Sariel, attack!
[1] Azum forces his hand out, trying to order the golems. Yet, they look around completely dumbfounded. Azum mutters a cruse.

The lady to the right begins chanting...everyone hears one sentence that wreaks terror into their heart.
With the power of the Gods...

Statuses :
NPC's :
Spoiler: "Azum -Hostile-" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "???" (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 04:03:36 pm by Ethereal »
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 20