Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 20

Author Topic: Roll To Dodge - Worlds Beyond  (Read 27905 times)

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Dodge - Worlds Beyond
« Reply #165 on: May 18, 2014, 10:10:21 pm »

((Apparently I'm still standing next to Amber.))

Throw rocks at Mali to distract her from completing the spell.
throw rocks as well and channel rebels the world over

"FIGHT THE POWER"
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Ethereal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: May 18, 2014, 10:14:30 pm »

"FIGHT THE POWER"

Your last part is unclear to me.
channel rebels the world over
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 10:53:53 pm by Ethereal »

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: May 18, 2014, 10:22:33 pm »

The quotes must have got muddled

Any way channel the power of rebels
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Ethereal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: May 18, 2014, 10:54:53 pm »

"FIGHT THE POWER"

Your last part is unclear to me.
channel rebels the world over

((I don't remember writing that quote you have of me.))

Bah...never multi-quote people on your phone while you're tired.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: May 19, 2014, 07:39:37 am »

Chains? Pffft.

Become a dragon, as that's the simplest solution. Chaaaaange form!
Take a closer look at this text!

Briehn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: May 19, 2014, 01:53:43 pm »

Cage Mali

Ethereal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: May 19, 2014, 02:49:48 pm »

Turn 015

Quickly move someone else between me and her. Runes! Do something!

[1] You look around for anything that can help protect you from Dalpha. But the electricity scares you into a sudden shock. You stand still, staring at her and her lightning aura.

Try and use abilities to bash turd out of Aphiel.
[4] You decide it's time to silence Aphiel. You think of methods to accomplish your goal. You found it! You raise your hands and call for the power of Azel to aid you. Aphiel looks in you in confusion, wondering what in the heavens could you be doing. You ignore his face and continue with your plan. You focus your power on Aphiel's robe! The robe begins to dilate as Aphiel notices this. He begins to panic as you continue to make it seem as if it was never there. His robe disappears as everyone examines his briefs. The man with the book giggles.
Quote from: Aphiel
Silence Aris! I will banish you to the void.
Quote from: Aris
Silly Aphiel, you and I both know that is not going to happen.
You notice Aphiel gets mad as he ignores the fact that his robe disappeared. He turns toward Aris and pushes his palm towards the floor in which Aris is standing on. The ground begins to crack as a mini-fissure appears under Aris. He laughs.
Foolish Aphiel.
Aris closes his book and mutters a chant. The fissure under him closes as the cracks begin to run towards Aphiel. The deity staggers in shock. The fissure stops under Aphiel as it begins to eat him. The fissure closes and Aphiel's body vanishes.
He'll be back soon. I just had to show him what the Void looks like. Now back to business.

[1] You try to find rocks around you. Nothing.

"FIGHT THE POWER"

[2] Similar to Idaros, you manage to find nothing to throw at Mali.

Chains? Pffft.

Become a dragon, as that's the simplest solution. Chaaaaange form!
[5] (This can't be good...)
Enraged at Aphiel for locking you, you focus on your emblem on your wrist. You imagine yourself, a dragon. The emblem glows as you continue to pour your energy into it. You close your eyes as you feel your body become larger, the chain cracks. You open your eyes and you're face to face with Briehn. He looks at you in disgust. He takes a sniff as gags. You turn around and notice the deities are farther than they were.
A dragon...such a wonderful creature.
You wonder what to do next. [Life Drain : 5] You stand proud to have become a dragon.

[Skill : 6] You've improved your link with Azel, and have removed the Heavy Fatigue penalty of your emblem.

Cage Mali
[6] You quickly open your book and force it to show cage. [Luck : 6] The book responds with a word but you're in a rush and didn't read it. You blow the word and tell it to aim for Mali. The word flies towards Mali as you find the chance to read it. "Void". You immediately feel worried that if Mali manages to move it and hit someone else...it might cause trouble. Mali notices the word and completely ignores it. However, Aris knows more than she does. He quickly opens his book and mutters something. Letters fly out of the book as they spin around your word. The letters begin to attack the word as they both disappear into ash.
Huh, you can use your magic to summon a portal to the void. Never knew the Book of Judgement had such power. Let me show you what true power is.
[Life Drain : 1] You feel your life flash in front of you. White spots begin to cover your vision. Moments after, you pass out.

Quote from: Dalpha
Release.
[5] Dalpha begins to end her chant as Dermonster is still in shock. She stops. The storm stops.
DIE!
She screams this word as lightning bolts fly out of her body. They circle around her and Dermonster. After more and more bolts fly out of her, they begin attack Dermonster! [Damage : 1 + 1 =2] Dermonster screams in pain! His body begins to numb as he falls to the ground. He fall unconscious, but before doing so, he hears Dalpha speak her last words.
Amadriel chose me.

Blind the fools.
[2] Aris opens his book but it seems as though the book isn't responding.

Quote from: Mali
Make them think they're on fire!
[1] Mali fails her trick as she begins to flail her hands around.

Background : [1] No one notices anything.

Statuses :
Spoiler: "Lerman" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Dermonster" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Lyeos" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Briehn" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Hellhound" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Idaros" (click to show/hide)

NPC's :
Spoiler: "Gilean -Allied-" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Amber -Allied-" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Aphiel -Hostile-" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Dalpha -Hostile-" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Mali -Hostile-" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Aris -Hostile-" (click to show/hide)

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: May 19, 2014, 02:53:04 pm »

Charge at Dalpha, maybe chomp on her if I get close enough.
Take a closer look at this text!

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: May 19, 2014, 02:53:40 pm »

Astral project to whats his face's place. Amadriel? Sure, that one.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: May 19, 2014, 05:51:22 pm »

Steal Aris Book
My Sig

Ethereal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: May 20, 2014, 09:46:02 pm »

The turn will be posted tomorrow.
If Smurfingtonthethird and/or briehn do not post by then, I will have to AI them.

And to Sinvara, thanks for showing that you actually like this RTD. Not saying the rest of you don't, but yeah.

Briehn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: May 21, 2014, 04:18:27 pm »

Find a Link to the creator of the Book of Judgement to help me for more clarity to the book.

Ethereal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: May 21, 2014, 04:50:30 pm »

Turn 016

Charge at Dalpha, maybe chomp on her if I get close enough.
[6] (Just saying, Dalpha is no where near you, so this might be more hectic than it should be.)
You hone your senses to find Dalpha. You see lightning bolts fly out of the forest. With your dragon senses you run towards the forest. You're too big! You hit everyone on the field!
(All but Dermonster and Dalpha are hit.)
[Lerman's Dodge : 3, Damage : 2, Critical : 1] Lerman is hit in the guts! He flies right into a tree as you ear cracks echo through the forest. He cries in pain as his body falls unconscious. Near Lerman is now a puddle of blood, he's in critical condition.
[Briehn's Dodge : 2, Damage : 4] Briehn is a bit luckier. He does get hit but he holds his ground as Lyeos pushes his.
[Hellhound's Dodge : 4] Hellhound manages to duck Lyeos's tail from making contact.
[Idaros's Dodge : 5] Idaros jumps high enough to avoid Lyeos and his size.
[Mali's Dodge : 4] Mali manages to side-step Lyeos.
[Aris's Dodge : 1, Damage : 1, Critical : 1] Unfortunately, Aris is too slow! Lyeos's tail knocks Aris right in the gut as his body slides into the ground and into a tree. Aris screams in pain as his body is now covered in blood. He tries to call for the book for assistance but he's in too bad of a condition to even move. Aris will die in two turns if left unattended.
Ignoring all the damage you've caused, you find your way to Dalpha. You notice Dermonster on the floor, unconscious. You see Dalpha standing above his body as she makes eye contact with you. You use your rage to let our a roar as your breath summons a gust of wind at Dalpha, she holds her ground. You run to her and try to eat her. [Dalpha's Dodge : 3] She's too slow to react! You open your mouth as you begin to munch at her body. You hear the blood gush out of her body and her bones crack. After the last munch, you see gas slowly move out of your mouth and enter the sky. It splits and finds it's way to Idaros and Hellhound. The smoke enters their body as they safely fall unconscious. They are both now in separate empty rooms. The walls are empty, in front of them, is a human sitting. Probably waiting for their arrival. You also notice that Dermonster is now awake and no longer paralyzed. He screams at your appearance but manage to calm him down.

Astral project to whats his face's place. Amadriel? Sure, that one.
[2] You try to find a way to communicate with Amadriel. But with a dragon looking upon you, you decide not to.

Charge Mali and introduce her face to my knuckles.
[6 - 2 = 4] You notice the human turning but decide to wake yourself up, completely ignoring the chance of a possibility of a new skill! You run to Mali and deliver some blows to the face! [Mali's Dodge : 1, Damage : 1, Critical : 6] Your blows connect to her face. Mali falls unconscious as you blow your fist to mock her. You also learned something about landing punches.

Steal Aris Book
[2] You see Aris in his bloody condition. You think it's a good time to steal his book but you remember that he's pretty bloody and you don't want to get yourself drenched in his blood. So, you decide to go against it.

Find a Link to the creator of the Book of Judgement to help me for more clarity to the book.
[2] You try to explore your thoughts for a link to the late creator of the book. You find nothing.

Quote from: smurfingtonthethird
[1] Punch a tree.
[2] You stop your thoughts from cluttering with the ridiculous ideas of punching a tree.

Background : [3] You notice that the smoke from the other sides of the forest have stopped. You hear movement within the forest as it gets closer.

Statuses :
Spoiler: "Lerman" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Dermonster" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Lyeos" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Briehn" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Hellhound" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Idaros" (click to show/hide)

NPC's :
Spoiler: "Gilean -Allied-" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Amber -Allied-" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Aphiel -Hostile-" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Dalpha -Hostile-" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Mali -Hostile-" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Aris -Hostile-" (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 06:04:47 pm by Ethereal »

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: May 21, 2014, 05:18:33 pm »

South it is! Clearly this place is full of hostile madness.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Ethereal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: May 21, 2014, 05:35:46 pm »

((Is the Unarmed combat mastery supposed to be harmful to me (the -1 to damage) or did you word it badly?))

If I'm in the white room with the mysterious person, talk to them, if I'm in real life, then I run over Aris, kick his book away and tend to his wounds.
(We could do with someone to help Lerman, perhaps now Hellhound can try out his !!MEDICINE!!)

Fixed.
It says against a target, so you're reading it badly.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 20